Close up

looks like shit

yes, but not high quality

I found it so i mean its a lot of free weed

yes its weed you dumbass smoke it

How'd you find it?

Walkig on campus and it was in a ditch

Prepare for a headache OP

yea and it is shit, trade it in for some meth or atleast shrooms if you know what is good

no that is Basil, use it to spice up your pasta sauce.

so much fkg strains
just sell it to some fkg kids for 300 a g

tf does it smell like?

OP boutta spark

smell it smoke it and you´ll see

If you happen to see a friendly group of spanish speaking hardy men, try to avoid them, cuz you're fucking wanted by the cartel now xD

this
you took someones drugs, you ought to watch your ass now for a while

Trade for heroin, profit

ah pussies, just don't sell it (at least not for a while)

I wouldn't smoke it. It's probably laced with some nasty stuff. Looks like a good half pound, though. You'd go to the slammer for a good while if you're caught with that shit

Nothing wrong with this bud. Not top shelf obviously but it's worth smoking.

In my area you can get something similar to that for 40 a cut. I've paid 40 for worse looking weed but thankfully only when desperate. Non legal state.

Dont listen to all these retards OP. The cartel doesnt care about a fucking half-zip. Enjoy your free ditch-weed, I would suggest cooking with it or extracting it because it probably tastes/smokes pretty bad. Depends on how it smells too.

Good posts

>implying every ounce of cartel bud is sold exclusively by cartel members

The cartel doesn't care but the low level kid selling by the gram who lost it probably does. He's the one who owns it.

but, well. . . It's already in your house, so you're in the clear. Just take what you're going to use if you chill with peeps; don't be an idiot and carry the whole thing everywhere

>lacing an entire half pound of bud instead of just lacing a personal bowl pack

Nigger do u even marijuana?

Already put it into smaller bags, dont have a scale but about 3 grams each bag.

Hahahhahaha fucking kek mate dealer myself where dafuk do u have to pay 40 bigger citys up to 30 but fuck dude u got fucked good

Yep, not great but not terrible.

OK, first serious answer in this thread:

that is Mexican brick weed, schwag weed.
its about $60-$80 an ounce, retail.

The southwest/northwest has mostly legal week nowadays, which killed the mex weed trade over here,

so mexico now mostly distributes this shit in the south and midwest nowadays.

so you have a mexican dirt schwag weed there, which in the old old days used to be called mohaca (sp?) weed. I used to deal this shit in the 80's

No idea how much volume you have there, because shrink wrapped, but it would be best for you to package it up in smaller packages in what you think is $50 worth of weed in your kneck of the woods and sell it to your hick friends

Why would anyone willingly lace their own bowl with dangerous shit? I'm talking about nignogs that do it to rip customers off, you dumb nigger.

>adding extra free drugs to your drugs to rip someone off

damn nignogs

What exactly do you think they're lacing mids with to impress customers?

Nobody laces weed, except for maybe some crack head who laces a joint for personal consumption.
No producer is going to ruin their weed by lacing it with expensive drugs.

Anything that'll blend and make it look like more than it is. I mean, its a bag abandoned in a damn ditch. There's bound to be something wrong with it.

No shit. Everyone in a non legal state is getting fucked. I'm tired of faggots always making the quality of their pot into a dick measuring game as if their dank somehow reflects positively on their personality or something.

Oh you get a couples ounces of the best bud in the entire fucking world for 5 bucks and a blowjob? Whoopee fuck. Thats not how the market is everywhere. You get what's available. Everyone gets screwed one way or the other when buying from someone else. As long as I'm not paying 60 for brick I'm fine. I could care less if someone in Colorado can get a gram of top shelf bud for 10 bucks while I pay more than that for weed that's lower quality. Its all subjective.

You are beyond retarded.

It's rarely "expensive drugs" and it's rarely good for you. Coke fiends also lace their shit with baking soda, flour and other shit to rip people off, too, since you mention it.

If you think that is brick, you haven't seen real low quality brick. The kind of bud that has sat compressed for months and is brown and kind of looks like sugar water.

Fuck your ad hominem.

looks like shake and pocket lint

No one does that.
Why would someone sell a cheap drug and add more expensive drugs to the product for free?
Plus you ruin the weed and lose customers.
Selling drugs is like any other business.
If you sell quality goods with good service, you'll continue to make good profits.
Shitty goods with poor service and you'll go out of business.

Yeah it's weed lucky you I found about a dime bag once.

Or like... maybe someone is a dumbass and dropped it.

No you're right. I'm sure someone smoked a bit, realized it was laced and decided to carry it around for awhile before throwing it on the ground where people might see instead of disposing of it in the privacy of their own house.

>Anything that'll blend and make it look like more than it is

Are you literally retarded?

>quality goods
BecaUse everyone finds top quality anything in a ditch somewhere

Who accidentally drops a bag that big?

So you think they might have added baking soda to the weed to make it look like more weed?

How old are you user?

I'm pretty sure he is talking about weed in general, dipshit.

Weed doesn't work like that bro.

Im an old hetero fag, and can tell you one version of the "laced weed" legend.

In the early 70's, we were getting some insanely strong weed (for the era), that was the first generation "Thai stick".

This weed was the first one that many of us had seen that was filled with trichomes, so we realized that the abundant crystals were responsible for the extra strong high.

some ignorant people spread around a rumor that Thai stick was adulterated with opium, and thats why it had crystals and was much stronger. it was just abundant with trichomes, thats all...

then a few years later, PCP became popular. It was distributed at the wholesale level, in little amber apothecary bottles in liquid form. We would takes joints, and dip them quickly, halfway, into the bottle of liquid PCP: then we would suck on the wet joint to spread the PCP completely thru the joint. let the initial PCP drip dry enough to smoke, and we would smoke strong PCP laced joints, called "lovelies"

If you dipped a KOOL menthol cigarette in PCP juice, this PCP laced KOOL cigarette was called a SuperKOOL. some nignogs would lace KOOL cigarettes with Brake Cleaner, and sell counterfeit superkools.

so when somebody got weed that smelled funny, or tasted funny and strong, we would say is was adulterated via all these old methods.

that is one version of the story and legends and origins of the rumors of adulterated weed, in the 70's and 80's, as I personally experienced as a small time dealer back then in LA

Why not? It's odd, sure. Not unheard of.

Listen to people who know what they're talking about.
No one does what you are describing.

Shit nigga thats looks like a qp. If that belongs to someone else you might get killed for it.

Shit happens man.

>If you think that is brick
yes, I know that a brick can be up to the size of a large microwave oven, and at that level is shrinkwrapped in black plastic (like the size of a trash compactor bag).

Then it gets broken up again, and redistributed again. So this OP, still got a "wholesale" cut of weed, maybe? at the 1/4 pound level?, but this is mexican outdoor grown schwag weed.

this is the kind of stuff that usually ends up in $10 dimebags in the ghetto. this used to be bountiful in LA in the 80's and 90's, but once medical marijuana, then legal pot killed this trade severly in the west coast, so mexican gangsters at the street level end up with this wholesale kilos, and break it up to resell as 1/4 lbs. then the next level of low level dealer grabs this, what OP has. His price is like $60 an ounce, and then that is the final wholesale level at $10 a gram to poor folks in areas without legal weed.

becuase places that have legal weed have rejectdd this, we dont need it, and mexico and cholos sell this in the midwest and the south to niggers and poor white trash and beaners

yes stupid

No one in the history of killing people ever kill one over finding their small bag of pot. Stop trying to scare the little faggot to get killed now days you have to rape or molest kid.

Right, like you've never been given a bag that yielded an abnormal amount of stems and seeds that were thrown in as dead weight. Lowlife "drug dealers" never sell kids baggies of oregano to take advantage of how ignorant they are.

DissssThank u for your story grandpa

Agreed. That's lower mid grade, not dirt.

Also reminds me of the time I dropped a freshly purchased ounce in a circuit city. I was so mad at myself but couldn't really be too obvious about looking for it.

I'm glad it's legal in my state now. It wasn't back then...

You sheltered retard people have been killed for $10. You trying to tell me someone wouldnt kill for $500-$700 worth of weed?

make some edibles fag. looks teerible to smoke

This sounds plausible.
I grew up in LA and heard similar stories.
But as we all know, no producer is selling laced bricks of weed. About the only chance someone has of smoking laced weed is by smoking a joint with some shady character who likes to lace their own shit for personal consumption.

That could be legal high/mamba/spice. After the UK ban huge huge amounts of it were shipped to america for basically nothing. does it smell like chemicals?

Where are you that it'd cost $500? I'm assuming a really conservative state or county that's hard to get it into

QP in illegal state is that price

First 48
>guy gets out of prison
>his cousin wants weed
>calls dealer and asks for a gram
>shows up and tells cousin 'watch this'
>blasts nig nog dealer who had the g in his hand
>police arrive at seen and see the weed and figure bad deal

Guy got life or some shit. Didnt even care about the weed just wanted to hurt someone

The chances of anyone actually tracking u down tho? Nah

Texas

1. We're talking about laced weed, not stems and seeds.
2. I'm a grown up with a job and have been for probably longer than you've been alive.
I buy good weed from good people and have not seen a bag like that in over 20 years, which even if I did, would be irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

>Agreed. That's lower mid grade, not dirt.
Maybe.
When I quit dealing mex weed in the late 1990's, we would often get "decent" mex dirt weed.

it seems, that LA,and much of Cali, would get 'slightly better' mex weed, becuase it was grown secretly outdoors in the forests of Cali by illegal aliens: and the 'seed-stock' that they were using was 'slightly better', but it was still mexican weed. To californians, all mex weed was schwag or dirt, becuase we had such EXCELLENT Cali hydro to compare it too.

then in the 2000's, Mexico shifted most of its content to the Midewest and the South, becuase the Northwest and the Southwest rejected Mex weed (cuz excellent legal weed).

some the worst mex weed has come up slightly in quality compard to the 70's and 80's, but to us people in legal weed states, the rest ot the country smokes overpriced low quality shit

His story proves my point and was meant to prove my point.

No, if u bought it u got rip.Throw it away.

If someone killed over 10$ is fucking retard I'm not sheltered I live in reality and too I carry a gun so if some nig nog tried me he would be in the dirt.

That happens but that's more of I'm a crazy fucker that wants too kill someone story but yeah tracking someone down you're right most people won't.

Lol keep living in your bubble.

Op here, yup its weed, thanks Sup Forums

Makes some rosin out of it, get a rig or pen and vape that shit up.
Use the left over chips for edibles.
If you don't know how, google it.
It's super easy to do.

I doubt the man you describe would be browsing Sup Forums trying to win a pissing contest about shitty dumpster weed, and if you are, fuck man, get your damn life together. Why would you waste your time lying to sound cool to a bunch of degenerates? FFS, go read a book, or go outside.

Troll better

ayyy how about sharing some of the love

>I doubt the man you describe would be browsing Sup Forums trying to win a pissing contest about shitty dumpster weed

What the fuck are you talking about?
Me, and several other people are just letting him now he doesn't need to worry about if it's laced
No one's bragging or lying about anything.

Telling you facts is now trolling? Ok retard.

Youre retarded

Why is it so hard to believe he has a job? How old are you?

you sound literally retarded man, learn to fucking speak.

Looks like weed but not good weed. Also looks like it hasn't been fully dried or else there's some sort of fungus growing on it. Will get you stoned but not a clean stoned you'd get from quality bud.

Or someone was selling it, and dropped it in the ditch for someone to pick up. Same thing happened to a buddy of mine, found a couple Gs taped to the underside of a McDonald's table.

opinions Are not facts you have not shared one of shred evidence. And called me retard .

You said someone wouldnt get killed for a fucking quarter pound of weed and i simply said people have been killed for far less. Stop sperging and go outside sometime.

Clam you're tits bro it's fine stay inside your safe their because outside people are killing people left right over 10 dollars or 500 dollar because life in jail getting butt fucked is worth that or a needle in the arm and no more life.

Haha keep playing dumb bexause ya got absolutely btfo. I gurantee ya under 18

bexause ya got absolutely btfo. I gurantee ya under 18

Learn how to spell kid I'm older than most people on Sup Forums born in 1985 faggotyou do the math genius

>300 a g
no one would be that retarded, you stupid cunt

to answer all the faggots saying "who would lace weed with other drugs and waste money" most weed is laced with heroin to get people hooked to their weed, I used to do the same thing myself