WWYD

WWYD

Brutal/snuff edition.

Show me what you got.

Check for wiretaps.

R4R

I would pin her down on the concrete floor of her basement, and instantly start fucking her, going in dry. Shes into it until I grab her by the hair and start slamming her head of the hard corner of a cinder block.

Cherrish.

Okay fuck it. This and more.

this?

tight her up, choke her with my cock, then proceed to fuck her ass untile I cum inside

I like risky stuff, like playing where you could get caught. Not sure if I'd be into exhibitionism, but I like to mess around with in places we could get caught.

This and more, much more.

which one and wwyd?

I really want to have sex in a high rise window. Like at least 50 floors up.

Maybe like rabbits, I'm no sex God.

left. i like to piss on her face and then fuck her ass before finishing off cum down her throat as she gags

Everything.
No poo.

Table, bed, chair, under the bed.

Neighboors house.

Wwyd to the friends wife

>picture
>wwyd

any thing else you would do to her?

Or any one else want a turn?

Study Hardy.

I´d bash her head against the toilet untill her nose breaks and starts bleeding all over her pretty face. Then i would make her choke on my cock until she passes out.

more?

I misread

Wwyd?

wwyd show me what u got

WWYD

Not girl.

Once in the cabinet and twice on the sink with every possible position.

Great ceasers ghost I'd spinfuck the pair with the force of hurricane irma

Self explanatory

Use your imagination c:

I looked into her eyes and told her, “Deborah you look fantastic in that bathing suit! I love the way you look in it! It’s so great to finally get to see more of you!’

Deborah flashed that giant smile and looked away a little, clearly blushing and said, “Thanks, I’m so glad you like it.”

i have many times, especially hot when it was a slut from class

none of these are all that brutal

and with that she leaned in and kissed me with so much passion. After only a couple soft kisses, she definitely became much more aggressive and I felt her tongue slide in my mouth. Kissing her was so sexy, and I could do it for hours. I loved when we would break for a second, my eyes would lock onto hers. She had the most beautiful gigantic eyes, and I always got lost in them. While I leaned on one hand, my other hand was running through her hair. I wanted to slide it down her chest

As her hand went from the skin of my thigh, up over my suit to my cock, she turned her body somewhat and now I could feel her breasts against my arm. She kept moving her hand up and down my leg, and I was definitely rock hard now.

Brutal wwyd her for more

I drug her drink and take her dazed and delirious to my car. I drive us back to my place. I strip her naked in the car and tie a leash around her neck. I make her walk on her hands and knees like a dog to the back of the house. I tie the leash to the back porch railing. I force her to take my cock into her throat smashing my pelvis into her face, bruising her nose and cracking her glasses. I grab a whip and start flaying her back and butt cheeks til they're red and bleeding. I squat over her buttocks and push my hard cock into her ass hole as rough as I can. I ride the bitch til she's so exhausted from screaming her body is covered in sweat and trembling. My dog who has just been watching us from his bed cones over and starts licking her pussy. I let him mount her and he starts fucking her cunt knotting inside her. As this us happening I face fuck her again and blow all over her face. The dog us still going shooting load after load of cum into her womb. As he gets himself stuck I take a piss in her mouth and over her face. I leave them there to continue as I go to take a shower.
WWYD?

I knock her out, grab her by the hair and drag her out to the shed where I chain her up spread eagled hanging by the rafters. I wake her by splashing cold water over her head. She tries to scream but I've taped her mouth shut. Without any lube I shove a 5 inch wide butt plug into her ass hole. Her muffled screams come louder through the tape and her body convulses. I take out a whip and walk around her her whipping her bare flesh. I attatch electrified nipple clamps to her nipples and watch as her nips harden and twitch. She moans like she's enjoying it. I grab her th8ghs from behind, pull her pussy toward my cock and ram it into her. I fuck her like that for hours, cumming inside her over and over again impregnating her. Then I let her down and lock her in a cage where I keep her to be a fuck slave until she finally gives birth to a daughter. I train her daughter to look after her now sex crazed mother, still using her as a fuck toy until her daughter is old enough to take over the role
WWYD?

Needs editing

Bond her up with a rope. Hang her in fron of the windows so she will fall to hear death if she does not obey. Make her throat my dick and cum outside all over her breasts and face.
Then take her back inside and undress her and let her dance for me until im hard again.
proceed to fuck her doggy on bed. Cum inside.

I would force a skewer through all three of their abdomens forming a giant slut kebab. Lifting them up so they're hanging there by it. I would then rotate them on it so I can fuck them either right in the pussy, or down their throat as I please. I would mix it up to so I can roatate in an out of them, Fuck 3's ass, then 1s pussy, then 3's ass again, then finally finish down 2's throat.

Definitely check out that careoky machine

Nice...

Wwyd for more pics

Touch bum

Any one else have ideas for her?

I would take her out to diner and leave just before the check arrived.

Shannon

bbc gangbang

more?

brutal wwyd

needs more detail and brutal, maybe lured into a magic act gone wrong, or cannibalized or something.

got any showing off her legs? I'd start by handcuffing her, forcing her down to her knees and seeing how that tongue feels on my cock.

Whip

Brutal wwyd for more...

And cream.

Already exhausted her is

WWYD

I would tie her to that wooden beam and fuck her till she bleeds, then leave here there till the tide comes in knowing there's sharks in the area.

any of her in leg wear? like stockings or long socks?

The beach is empty and I grab her by the throat and pin her down on the beach. She struggles and gasps for air as I rip that bikini off. I slap her across the face to stop her from struggling. I move on top of her into a 69er and shove my cock into her throat. I throat fuck her while eating her pussy, tasting her juices, her cum all over my mouth. I fuck her throat hard, she can't breathe properly and gasps between every thrust. She's panting when I finally pull out and her body is covered in sweat. I wanna taste it all. I lick and suck every part of her body, starting at her toes and moving all the way up to her face. I finger her pussy for awhile, she's stopped her struggling and is enjoying it. She holds her legs open so I have easy access. I finger her to orgasm after orgasm, her body shaking from tired pleasure. I put her on her hands and knees and ram my cock into her pussy and fuck her doggy style. We go for ages, she's panting so hard from orgasming so much and cumming all over my dick. I make her clean my dick with her mouth then moving back behind her I shove my cock into her tight asshole. Shes too exhausted to fight against me bit manages a weak scream. I fuck her ass harder and harder, faster and faster, I can feel her body trembling from exhaustion. Finally I build up to a huge blow. I can so much in her ass it dribbles out of her. Her body collapses and she's barely conscious from exhaustion. I pick her up and carry her to my car. I now have a new toy.
WWYD?

No one?

>Right
I'd pin her down hard and fuck her tits, before cumming all over her face and up her nose, and making her keep it on her face. Then I'd play with all her holes before tying her and leaving her in my basement for later use.

I kidnap her and take her to my basement where I strap her down to a table with her ass right at the edge and her knees up spread wide. She tries to scream for help but bite her hard every time she does. She quickly learns to stay quiet. I start sucking her toes and licking her feet, I move up her calves to her knees and then down her thighs to her pussy. I eat her pussy and toungue her ass. Her body betrays her and her pussy has gotten so wet. Her clit has swollen and I can tell she's enjoying it. I move from her pussy up her belly to her breasts. I suck and bubble on her nipples. While doing this I push my cock to the opening of her ass still wet from my toungue. While clasping her left nip in my teeth I thrust my cock into her tight asshole. Her body bucks against me and she squeals. I push my cock deeper into her ass. I can feel her hole clenching around my shaft. I move up from her tits and lick her armpits, moving up to her neck where i start sucking. Then I start fucking her tight ass hard and fast. Not wanting to finish there I pull out after awhile. I get up on the table and movevinto a 69 position and make her suck my cock clean while I eat her pussy again. I fuck her deep in her throat but she's enjoying me eating her. Then I get back down and start fucking her pussy while sucking her tits. She's living it. Her body is thrusting against me while she moans with pleasure. She starts to orgasm and cum all over my dick. I pull out. I undo the straps and put her face down bentover the table and strap her down again. I move a sex machine to her ass with a 9 inch dildo on it and turn it on so it's fucking her ass. I strap a high powered vibe to her clit and put it on full power. Then I move in front of her and make her suck me off while moaning from the pleasure she's receiving. I finally blow. It goes down her throat and all over her face. I leave her getting fucked by the machines while I take a nap before the next round.
WWYD?

No-one?

I'd do her doggy style and while she's there moaning with her back arched I would have a rail road tie dropped in the middle of her spine all but breaking her in half, she's parallelized before she can even feel her last climax.

Pin her down in a basement after chlorophorming her in a club. she wakes up tied face down on a cement floor with a drain between her legs, naked. suddenly dozens of men start walking down stairs all carrying a garden hose. she screams but no one can hear her. One covers her mouth while the others spread her ass cheeks revealing her pussy and ass. the garden hose is planted firmly at the base of her ass and as soon as she wimpers, the man forces it in, twisting it around so it can bend to the corners of her intestines. they push until it can't go anymore and they can feel the hose pushing on her belly from the inside. one man turns the water on and she starts to fill with cold water. it starts to spray out, and other men jump to it to cover the sides and hold as much water in as possible. they pull the hose out and each man starts fucking her ass while she tries pushing all the water out. once everyone cums they push the hose back in and leave her there for day 2.

Use animals on her and make it against her will.

Wwyd be as rough/brutal as you wish to her

You all know how to get more..

Do some extreme brutal and I'll take requests

I jump out from behind the door swinging it wide. She jumps back startled and slips in the tiles and her phone goes flying smashing on the floor. I jump on top of her and grab her by the throat, she struggles pushing me away with her hands. Holding her by the throat I lift her head up and smash it back into the tiles knocking her dazed. While she's stunned I rip off her clothes and get undressed. I grab her by the throat again and pinch her left nipple really hard making her squeal. I whisper in her ear that if she does what she's told I won't kill her. She's crying but manages a nod and says ok. I tell her to lie still while I toungue bath her body. I start at her toes and feet, running my toungue over every inch of her skin, moving up her legs to her pussy which I eat for awhile making her clit swell and she starts juicing up. I move up her belly to her breasts. I give her nips a few bites which makes her moan with a mix of pain and pleasure. I finish in her face and then roll her over to do the back of her making sure I toungue fuck her ass hole. When I finish I make her do it to me. She starts at my feet and moves up my legs, she tries to avoid my cock but I slap her hard and she complies. She licks all over my balls and shaft and over my nob. She moves up my belly to my nips which she bites in return. A little hard but not hard enough to warrant another slap. I love it. I roll over and she dies my back even tounguing my ass hole like I did to her. She actually seems like she's enjoying this. I get up and drag her over to the bed and tie her wrists to the leg. I sit on her face making her luck my ass some more while I squeeze her tits. I lean forward and shove my dick into her open mouth pushing it all the way into her throat. I start eating her pussy while I thrust fuck her. Her juices are really flowing and I'm lapping them up. She's moaning and her legs are shaking from enjoyment while she gags on my cock.
WWYD?

request of pics of her? or what?

shes cute, any more of her?

R4R

Indeed

Cute

You got saw? and would she let you take a picture dragging it across her stomach?

I'd convince these girls to get into my car with my excellent smooth talking. Then id Split-style knock them both out. The one on the right would wake up first, and carefully keep the one on the left asleep. I'd have my fun time with the right one, recording hours of her screams for later use. Once she's completely broken and becomes my sex slave, I'd kill her and store her body. Now it's finally time for the left side chick to wake up.

The one on the left would wake up in a small, off white room with only a bed and her tits cut off. I would come in every now and again to give her water, no food... all the while playing the screams from her now dead friend to think she is alive in a next room over. Every four days, I will come to give her food made from each of her cut off tits I will tell her it's her tits and she will get used it this. On the third feeding, I will feed her the remains of her friend's dead body. I will also let her escape(or at least she thinks she is) and let her discover the next room over. She thinks she is saving her friend, but what she sees in the room is the mutilated remains of her dead friend. As she is making the connection that she just happily ate her dead friend, I enter the room and lock the door. I then proceed to rape her, then lock the door as I leave it and let her die in a small room with nothing into it except for a CD player playing her friends screams and the rest of the girl on the right's body. THE END.

JK btw, this thread is super fucked up

Not unless I get a reply to my liking

She looks dorky and shy, I bet she would be at a carnival with some friends watching a cheesy magic show and they would push her forward as the assistant, she's too submissive to say no and before she realizes whats going on she's naked with her head and hands locked in a set of stocks while she gets fucked form behind infront of a crowd, the whole time a guillotine blade hanging above her head.

I grab her on the street and throw her into my car, I hold a gun on her forcing her to drive to an abandoned building. I force her inside and make her strip and get in her knees. I take off my pants and tell her to suck my cock, she looks up at me with a fierce look in her eyes and says no. I slap her down and kick her in the side. She falls over and I jump ontop pinning her down. I suck and bite her nipples hard. She cries out and yells me to stop so I bite harder and choke her throat cutting off her air. She almost passes out and I pull her to her knees. I ram my cock into her open mouth and push my dick all the way down her throat cutting off her air again. I fuck her throat until she does pass out. When she wakes I have her tied up on her hands and knees. I ram my cock deep into her ass hole tearing it open. She screams out and is crying uncontrollably. I make sure i fuck her ass hard and long while I slap her back turning it red raw. I pull out and shove her phone in her ass. I make her suck my cock clean, her sobs feel good on my cock. I move back behind her and fuck her pussy real deep. Her body betrays her and she's enjoying it with a mix of pleasure and humiliation. When I finally work up to cum I pull out and blow all over her feet. I take her clothes and leave her.

Moar. Any interest?

I'm not with her right now, requests for pics I already have.

Anyone interested in the wife?

Continue, add some animals

show off her legs.

Being at a fair with the live stock exibit close by, the magician makes a pig appear on stage, which eagerly starts sniffling and licking around her cunt. She wrinkles her nose and balls her fist in the stocks restraining her and trys to act like she's not enjoying it.

Once she's getting use to it the magician pulls it away and transforms it into a donkey. Which quickly mounts her and begins to put a hurting on her tight pussy. She's getting very uncomfortable and notices just how big the crowd watching her is and starts to panic. She gets a little relief when the donkey vanishes, but it quickly fades as she realizes there's now a full grown horse on stage with her.

She looks hot..... I'd kidnap her off off the street after a night out so she's dressed nice and slutty with sexy underwear on underneath a short dress.
A hard smack to the back of the head and she's instantly out cold. I'd drag her to the car and drive her to the shittiest neighborhood. I'd then tie her up down a known druggy/homeless alleyway and sit back as they come across her, realising she's out cold they tear at her clothes revealing her tight body and freshly shaven pussy. They each queue up to fuck her senseless, slamming her head against the wall hard every time she mutters Asif to start waking up. Eventually her holes are all full, she's got cum drooling all down her legs from her abused pussy and once tight asshole. She comes around and pukes up a load of cum that had been forced down her throat only to find she's been chained up spread eagled on her front. The guys from before don't want to be found out so they've left her out, with all the wild dogs. The dogs don't take long until they find her. She screams as they mount her and eventually find her pussy. They fuck her over and over. Now she has dog cum all over her. They get bored of her once they're all done and then start to feed.... They rip at her flesh slowly but surely getting rid of the evidence just as the guys wanted... Her screams slow and her voice fails her...
Do this chick? Snuff if possible!

She cringes in pain as she feels the horse enter her, she screams out for help but the crowd just excitedly watches on. She feel's it thrust deeper and deeper into her, her toes curl and she kicks her tiny feet up against its massive body while fighting against the restraints.

Even if she wasn't locked into therm the size and strength of the horse would have her pinned

Her pussy is now torn and dripping blood as the massive horse cock slides in and out of her, she can feel it shifting around every thing inside her. Suddenly she feels a rush of warmth inside her. Her stomach bulges and she can feel its hot load spread all with in her, possibly even dripping from her nose and mouth. The horse is done and pulls out she hangs there exhausted as she feels blood and horse semen pouring out of her. The horse bucks up on its rear legs about to stamp down and crush her but the magician quickly makes it disappear. He has a couple more tricks left for her.

I break into her house and punch her in the side of the head knocking her out. I tie her up and throw her body into the back of my truck before speeding off. I get to my house which is on a huge property so it's secluded and no-one will hear her scream. She s regained consciousness as I pull her out of the truck and she's struggling trying to get free. I pin her to the ground, take out my lighter and set fire to her shorts. As the flames start to lick up and burn her skin she starts trying to scream through the gag. I put the flames out and tell her that if she doesn't obey, she will get more fire. A look of defeat enters her eyes and she looks away and nods. I drag her to my back patio where I use my knife to cut her clothes off. I then nail the rope down to the patio that's holding her wrists so she's on her hands and knees and can't move. I fix her glasses on her that have become askew. I tell her to open her mouth and I shove my cock down her throat getting it wet. While throat fucking I whistle. My German shepherd comes trotting around the corner and starts sniffing her pussy. She flinched so I hit her. I pull my cock out and call my dog over. I tell her to start sucking his dick too. She looks revolted but I wave my lighter and tears start forming in her eyes again. I grab her hair and push her head under him, and tilt her mouth at his cock that's already starting to sprout. She slowly opens and takes the cock in her mouth. I tell her to keep sucking. I move to her ass and her pussy and asshole look so tight and inviting. I start pumping her pussy first, feeling her tight walks around my shaft and hitting her cervix with my nob. Then she makes a gagging sound and I look and see dog cum dribbling from her mouth. I punch her in the side and tell her to lick it all up and ckean his dick with her toungue. She obeys. I pull out of her pussy and line my cock up with her asshole. All of a sudden I thrust hard and plunge my cock deep into her ass.