Saved us from a Clinton AND a Bush in the same election

>Saved us from a Clinton AND a Bush in the same election

Have you thanked Trump today?

Other urls found in this thread:

theresurgent.com/trump-campaign-admits-his-call-for-a-wall-is-just-a-suggestion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah yeah that's great.

Now please save Canada from TPP/TTIP Trump!

Yfw he's going to be even more useless than Clinton and Bush combined

'Suggestions' Donny really knows how to work his crowd of useful idiots

theresurgent.com/trump-campaign-admits-his-call-for-a-wall-is-just-a-suggestion/

TEN

METERS?

>trumpweenie losers resorting to memes in the face of cold hard facts

>Trumpweenies

Someone's mad that Trump rightfully called him a drug-dealing rapist.

EL MURO, PANCHO, EL MURO

>le most meme intellectuals spamming memes
Shut it down

FEET

>implying the wall is the point

I don't give a fuck if he doesn't put up one fencepost. It's not the only way to fix immigration.

>he lied about one of his core stances to attention whore the American voters, but I'm sure he has a plan somewhere!
That's one hell of a mental gymnastic.
Top kek trumpfags are even more deluded than I thought.

I am now a #HillfireMissile.

>muh remittances

>he didn't know the wall was a negotiating ploy

I'm glad he's banning you faggots, you're far too stupid to live here.

Edifica el muro, Paco

EL MURO COMPADRE, CONSTRUYELO!

What is he going to negotiate if he already said he isn't really building a wall or banning Muslims?

>y-yeah he didn't lie, he was just executing one of his so many based savant tier strategies, you can read about them if you buy his $40.00 USD book titled 'The Art of the Deal', it is a book that has the best words and is written by a genius, that I can tell you.

Top kek if you're not posting unironically I'm ashamed to say I share the same air as you mouthbreathers do

Still out of arguments, huh?

If Trump did literally nothing at all, he'd be the best president we've had in decades.

I would love to thank this man when he becomes president and then officially God Emperor.
Here one could send a bottle of some of the finerst drops of aquavit as a gesture. Given that he gets tons of death threats, generally tons of fuckedup weirdos living in the states, etc.. I see that such a thing would be impossible for him to receive.

>I think I still gonna try even though he doesn't drink either
>He must win or the west is over and done for

You maple fucks already screwed yourselves over with cuck boi

He didn't save you faggot, nor will he.

Thank god that there are more normal people in the US than edgy faggots who support Trump.