I'm not very Sup Forums, but why do Americunts not like this guy?

I'm not very Sup Forums, but why do Americunts not like this guy?

From every youtube video I've seen of him, he seems like the most based leader a country could ask for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MUH GEOPOLITICAL STRUGGLE

yeah, a serious masculine dude, did you get a boner?

Corrupt as fuck.
The guy is a billionaire.

No, but if he wined and dined me, I don't think I could say no.

I honestly think he would rather release you into the wild and hunt you for sports after that.

They're jealous

My hamster gave birth to its children yesterday, thanks Vlad for this

How do you know that?

>implying Americans don't like Putin

I fucking love Pudding.

`>I fucking love Pudding.
I know you do, fatty :D

you can catch him literally saying any position, he's far worse than most politicians when it comes to flip flopping. You have no idea what his views really are

Putin is effectively a dictator. If you idolize him or Russia as a country in general you are a clueless retard who either doesn't know shit about Russia or some muh redpill retard.

Although the west slings an unwarranted amount of shit at him.

RT proofs required?

Looks like it gives the yearly inflation rate. But what is the relative inflation between those two years? The roubles collapsed at some point between those years no? COULD THIS INTERNET INFOGRAPHIC BE DECEPTIVE?

Post some examples?
I'm honestly interested, because I have yet to see him saying anything that I disagree with.

This picture was made by troll factory, there are different versions of it in different languages

even with proof I wouldn't believe it. he's the commander-in-chief and the leader of Russia, what does he need money for? He practically doesn't have any free time, too busy ruling the country. he OWNS Russia and uses it to make it better, that's why Russians love him. I think Trump is somewhat like him and that's why people like him

He has an 80% approval rating in Russia.
That figure should speak volumes.

Kim has 100% approval in best korea. Check mate Putin.

80% of Russians support anything, it's a fact.

N. Korea doesn't count xD

Anti-Russian sentiment is a legacy of the cold war for Americans.

It's not really their fault. Media brainwashing is to blame.

In their society saying or doing anything thats pro-Russia is seen an un-patriotic and treasonous. Has nothing to do with facts, just social blackmail. Anyone who dares defy the social norm is committing social suicide.

Even I support him; he scares the shit out of me.

Why do you find him scary?

What's the weather today in St. Petersburg?

what you claim could also be made up by an american troll factory, how do you know? For all I know is that since the time he's the leader, the overall quality of life hast improved drastically (compared to the 90s) but sadly hasn't reached the USSR standard yet

I'm not really going to be looking up direct quotes of him. My wife is Russian so I take up an interest in what's happening in Russia and when you spend time listening to Putin you start seeing that he just says whatever to pander to everyone.

In one speech I've heard him praise minorities and how important they are to Russia and that it's a multicultural country etc. In another speech I've seen that he takes a totally opposite tone and basically says Russia doesn't need minorities, minorities need Russia.

With economics he's all over the place too. Some times he's fiercely free market capitalist and other times he's got a fiercely government interventionist speech and about how Russia in the 90's was a disaster. He literally just formulates speeches just depending on who he's pandering to and you can't take his word for it, he's maybe even worse than Hillary in this regard.

At the end of the day he's still authoritarian and I think this is what attracts a lot of edgy fags in the West to him. Russia is very far from what they think though. It's an extremely multicultural society and has embraced it. It has something like many Republics for different ethnicities within the nation and they have their own parliaments and constitutions. Imagine if the US government started doing this for Hispanics and Blacks I think this board would go apeshit.

And the Russian economy has been a failure. Corruption is extremely bad and the Russian government didn't do anything to diversify the economy when oil prices were good. Oil products were something like 70-80% of Russia's export and now oil prices have crashed. If oil prices don't rise soon their economy is just going to keep on sliding. Our friends in russia tell us that the average Russian now spends 50% of their income just on food. I don't know if that's true but it's definitely far worse than what it was a few years ago. Putin has failed to fix Russia, that's the important thing to remember

Americans are pretty fucking shitty with brainwashing then since that country is full of people sucking Putin's cock while the closer you get to Russia the more negatively people view him.

They don't like him because he's trying to oppose their global dominance.
They liked him during his two first terms when he was doing what they wanted, now they tell us that he's so corrupt and undermined democracy in Russia (both is true) and they knew about it all the time, well why didn't you talk about earlier and instead you were talking what a great guy he is after summit meetings? Why didn't you raise your voice for independent Russian media being destroyed during his first and second terms? American politicians are hypocritical scum.

Putin is an asshole the world needs. And I like that.

even if he is from this alleged trollfactory, that doesn't undermine his point which is very much true as you have shit on both sides of the world

While I respect your views, I do need to see actual quotes before I change my opinion on him, friend.

Americans know less about the world than anybody. that's why there's the meme;

>American education

>four four four
>one one
>seven seven seven
gj

>roach jokes

we're gassing you next

you get 350$ and you can afford a pack of Auchan rice, and Jumbo from Congo D.R. gets 10$ and can't afford it, oh, muh economics

I'm not going to bother. Keep listening to him and you'll eventually see it yourself. You'll find him arguing any position if you listen long enough.

the "Russia doesn't need minorities minorities need Russia" is a fake, better research your stuff before claiming it to be reality

Good points all around except I'm not sure anyone else could have done better with economy, we never had a healthy economy tbх so not sure if it's possible.

Putin is undeniable. There is a big idea in Aus that he is a buffoon. Well played, media.

Being a dictator isn't entirely bad. Democracy isn't the best option everywhere . Rather have a strong, mostly just dictator than have a spineless Marxist elected by shitskins and spics based on the promises of free Gibs.

So what you're saying is, you have no proof.
Thanks m8 :)

Still he's right, Putin is flip-flopping between pandering to minorities and Russian nationalism all the time.

They're burgers, did you really expect them to look furthey into the guy than what the McDonald's advert tells them?

>Being a dictator isn't entirely bad.
He isn't even really a dictator, by definition.

I don't know, since Trump is doing so well I gave them maybe more credit than I usually would.

so, exactly like the US...

I'm not sure how Russia can be fixed either or who could do a better job, but people are idolizing an image of Putin that isn't really him, which was the point I was trying to make.

By the way, I've been to Russia twice and it's a very beautiful country. My favourite in Europe

what? I live alone and spend 10k to 12k rub a month on food which is about 130 to 180 usd, tho I could be spending less if I were to take food for lunch with me, instead I go to the cafeteria cuz I'm lazy

>why is a corrupt dictatorial psychopath in charge of what's supposed to be a democratic country seen as bad

Why are you asking this fucking question

I'm not doing your research for you, I'm just explaining to you the reality of the situation as I have a bit more connection to Russia than you do you would as a lizard eating zulu.

Haven't seen any mainstream usa politican pander to nationalists yet.

why are you such a faggot?

oh, ireland

>than you do you would as a lizard eating zulu.
I'm not a lizard eating zulu!

Putin is no more evil than the Middle-East dictatiors, the West just hates him because he kicked and punished the oligarchs who then of course ran to their jewish friend Soros to spread more "democracy and freedom".
Related : youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is

Both idolizing and demonizing I might add.
His image got so big he shadowed the whole Russia already. Like we don't have anything except him.

Roaches and they cultural gay jokes.

I th-think we broke this one's mind :(

I mean that average salaries can be compared only with African countries or superpowers such as Romania and Albania, but comparing with the US or other developed countries it really sucks, and 90s ended 16 years ago, btw

Why are you such a dumbfuck?

Oh, our 18th century degenerate convicts :)

It's the JOOOOS!

I guess people would vote for someone else if you actually had the alternative. Half the candidates are either retarded communists/ultranationalists:
Zuganov: let's build the USSR back!
Zhirinovsky: we need the monarchy Russian Empire back, deport all nonrussians, ban mcdonalds, declare war on us

The other half are just us-backed corrupt fucks:
Navalny, Prokhorov and such

And you have Putin who is decent enough to protect and stand up to Russian interests but lately he's being critisized more cuz he's paying much more attention to foreign politics that to what's happening inside

don't you have some white farmers to murder?

Why would I murder anyone, let alone someone of my own race :)

Not an argument.

That's rich coming from England's slaves.

German migrant descent, actually

the 90s ended true but the economy was fully raped, the industry was destroyed and gone. you can't restore that in 16 years

I'm redneck American ! I want Trump to help American and Russians to become best allies. Two white superpowers, too cool of power! The mudlims would know their 12th Imam would never make it out of the well in Bagdad. The kahaaba stone would make a good bar b. The dome would be flattened for the temple. Good day for the great white alliance. Bad day for Islam. Allow Russia to fkatten turkey for their role in Armenia.

We have Russian first television channel here. You sound exactly like them. Kill yourself delusional brainwashed kid.

We are jealous.

Why does Russia get him while we are stuck with Obama and we are looking at Trump or Clinton to replace him? Wtf?!?!?!?!?

>America
>white
Kek

I have a lot of pity for you Russians. Seems like there's so many extremes between wonderful and awful people there too.

Trump is a Putin fanboy, so just elect him and he will follow whatever Putin says.

You don't have the alternative because the system designed to provide the alternatives is broken.
Even true patriotic people like Chaly feel disgusted by the political system and leave the politics instead of climbing the ladder and eventually compete for the top job.

how are Armenian perceptions of Russians and Iranians?

>repel anyone not Kremlin-backed from standing as a candidate by political persecution
> no alternatives

It's a generational difference, user. Young Americans often think Putin is cool, but the generations who were around for the Cold War don't like him.

no he won't. He's not going to ditch NATO for Russia. Trump also just panders to sperglords

Mostly love Russians. People don't like Iranians because alot their tourists behave like dogs in here.

I'm not saying I support him 100%, there are plenty of things I disagree with his politics, but facts are facts. the USSR was a superpower, Russia just isn't yet. What exactly isn't right what I wrote?

That's rich coming from England's present slaves.

interesting. what do Iranians do?

Moron, John Key wants to be Obama's lap dog, not the queens.

Their evil govt did a very good job on making the people hate him. Fucking sheeps

What facts? That your economy grew? Of course it would. You guys have all the imaginable natural resources but are still struggling. With all the potential, you could be one of richest nations but you can't even compete with mid tier European countries. Putin is a corrupt coward.

That's cool way of restoring economics - giving billions to his friends and hiring boys who'll defend him on the Internet. But that's okay, maybe it's better to be a paid troll than a cashier in a supermarket somewhere in Kolpino.

Steal from local shops. Drink and pollute the streets(not that they were clean). They also drank and harassed some girls.
Generally they come here to do only whatever is haram in their country.

like who? show me one honest man trying to work his way up without bullshitting. the time will come when the last soviet born Russian will be dead, so I guess like 50-70 years from now

He is everything an u.s pres should be but never is.
Thats why he is hated

>liking the guy that treats america like we treat everyone else

>What exactly isn't right what I wrote?
>yet
This one.
There are less than 150 mln of us left, we don't have the edge over our rivals in anything, our economy is something I don't even want to talk about.
Perhaps it's time to discard superpower delusions and become a part of Europe.

>tfw Putin will never gift you a husky for christmas

right now the economy isn't oildependable anymore, guns and military equipment is. you think the US stopped at the fall of the USSR? try improving let alone rule a country when you have your western "friends" that do their best to destabilize and conquer this country

>and become a part of Europe.
Nobody wants us there, good morning. Oh wait, Ukraine is so yuropean now!

fgsfdfd

why should I be paid? it's just my opinion on it. I just don't see any real facts that he's "corrupt as fuck"