overrated af

>Travis Scott is better
>Vince Staples is better
>Young Thug is better
>Childish Gambino is better
>Tyler The Creator is better
>Aesop Rock is better
>Migos is better

literally, even people on this board can be less overrated than Kendrick, Kendrick used to be great, but not anymore.

For fucks sake Sup Forums, Sup Forums is one of the few boards that actually really APPRECIATES African-American contributions to our art form. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

when they played biggie smalls juicy and that part of "if you dont know now you know nigga" part came up. i didnt say nigga. not because there was alot of black folks around me but i knew better than to say nigga

SHIT bait

nigga nigga bitch nigga nigga
nigga fried chicken nigga watermelon nigga
bitch nigga
nigga white women titties ass

>>Migos is better
>>Travis Scott is better

Gotta try harder, friend

not at ALL, its just facts

>nignog
IM DIAGNOSED WITH REAL NIGGER CONDITIONS

>African-American

>Contributing

Pick one.

Why are white people on Sup Forums so insecure

post like this makes me hate whitey. whinny fuckers i swear to god. pic not related

I'm Hispanic

>thinking Travis Scott, Young Thug, Childish Gambino, Tyler The Creator, and Migos are better than Kendrick
Imagine being this autistic

None of them have an album even half as good as GKMC or TPAB

>hates African-Americans
>posts on a music board where 70% of the discussion is positive and around R&B, Hip-hop, and rap

what is wrong with you? all the racism shrink your brain?

SOMEBODY TELL GERALDO THIS NIGGER GOT SOME AMBITION

lmao are you this delusional?

what about Childish Gambino Album 'Because The Internet'?

Aesop Rock 'The Impossible Kid'

Tyler's last album is a banger

and Travis Scott Days Before Rodeo? hello??

are you living under a rock, baby?

>70% of the discussion is positive and around R&B, Hip-hop, and rap
>Implying that's a good thing
Look at here, we got a newfag.

Go back home

what's your point

>complaining about people using the word nigger
>on Sup Forums
cmon dude. i'm not even from Sup Forums but calling people nigger around here is like calling people faggot. nobody cares. before Sup Forums came back, nigger was just used a generic insult for people.

IM WILLIN TO DIE FOR THIS SHIT, NIGGER

>Sup Forums is one of the few boards that actually really APPRECIATES African-American

wow dude, thats a great achievement

Black People must be proud right now and White People should die amirite?

>Because The Internet
Corniest album I've heard in a while. Mediocre beats, with shitty punchlines. Childish Gambino is a joke
>Aesop Rock
Never said he wasn't better than Kendrick. I don't think he is, but if someone really thought that then I'd respect their opinion
> Tyler
lmao such a banger bruh. Forgettable as fuck compared to Kendrick. Tell me how Flowerboy has changed the entire genre in the way GKMC and/or TPAB has
>Travis Scott
Again, bangers =/= being better than Kendrick. Travis is practically irrelevant now. The dude's career lasted less than 5 years
>you living under a rock, baby?
Sounds like you just have shit taste big boy. Either that, or you're 17. Most likely both

these threads are always full of new fags and Sup Forums or Sup Forums posters

>70%

Try like maybe 30%

And when hip hop is discussed, it's garbage reddit hip-hop, like nigger Lamar here.

Pick up a Wu Tang or Nas album and then we can talk about real hip hop.

I'LL TAKE YOUR FUCKIN' LIFE FOR THIS SHIT, NIGGER

you laid it on too thick at the close

Speak for yourself gayman

Kendrick is shit. He has songs where he talks about being a king n shieet. King Kunta, DNA. He's a fucking meme.

whitey

it has been. people used to used "nigger" and "faggot" so often that moot filtered them to roodypoo and candyass once upon a time.

IM ALLERGIC TO A BITCH NIGGER, AYY

All of you are fucking retarded. It's music, not a call to kill white people

BUT DUDE THAT'S RACIST AND MAKES ME UPSET YOU FUCKING RACIST WHITE MALE PIECE OF SHIT THINK ABOUT HOW THESE WORDS AFFECT PEOPLE, NAZI

Well he needs some entry level hip-hop lmao

(You)

Dude all I said is Kendrick is crap and he is.

>I GOT ROYALTY IN MY DNA NIGGA
>YALL BOO BOO NIGGAS BOO BOO
>WE WUZ KING KUNTA
>LUCY DO ME NIGGA
Fuck outta here with that bullshit

>mfw i look like this guy but with blonde hair and no facial hair
what the fuck, who is this? i even wear only white tshirts and a watch that looks similar to that one

IF I GOTTA SLAP A PUSSY-ASS NIGGER, IMA MAKE IT LOOK SEXY

I remember is just that I cant stand biggotry

>Tell me how Flowerboy has changed the entire genre in the way GKMC and/or TPAB has

wait, GKMC and TPAB changed genres? lmao

are you nuts? smoking crack?

Kendrick is literallt falling on Mainstream verge, which means hes shit now, he used to be good when he was ""irrelevent"" according to your vocabulary

most underrated rappers are great because they are irrelevent

once they become famous, its over, go to the next one.

lets say im a 'hooker kind' in music taste, i dont stay in one genre.

Fuck off, seriously. Think about the african-American posters on this board and what they might think.

How here team /curry/

I never said kill whitey you honkey

The Civil Rights Act was a mistake

NIGGERS THOUGHT THAT KDOT REAL LIFE

>moon crickets operating the internet

AN IMAGINARY RICH NIGGER, AYY

I don't care about when people make Jew posts on here and I'm Jewish, if any nigger is angered enough by banter on the Internet that they reconsider posting here, then I'm glad they're leaving.

with statements like that you can run the country

African-American here

Nigger faggot stfu

>Kendrick is a genius

lmao

If anyone is overtly offended by this, they can fuck off back to Legoland. I'm black AND bi, and I don't even bat an eye at people calling each other niggers and faggots on Sup Forums anymore. I'd prefer it if people would stick discussing music, yeah, but I'm not changing a bunch of strangers. Quit being a shitty SJW and defending a group of people who genuinely don't give a fuck.

I FELL NIGGERS BEEN OUT OF MY POCKETS
I FEEL NIGGERS TAPPIN THEY POCKETS

>wait, GKMC and TPAB changed genres? lmao
Yes. This isn't even a question so your bait is shit
>he used to be good when he was ""irrelevent""
When was he irrelevant? Overly Dedicated? He's had a HUGE following since Section80. Mainstream success came instantly with GKMC
>most underrated rappers are great because they are irrelevent
Again, shit bait. I'm noticing a patter here. Is Hopsin great? He's pretty irrelevant. Also, all of the rappers you claimed to be better than Kendrick are super mainstream. Again, shit bait
>lets say im a 'hooker kind' in music taste, i dont stay in one genre
This literally makes no sense

I've changed my mind. You're definitely 15 or younger

Why does nobody talk about the true GOATs of Rap.

I can say nigger and nigger this and nigger that but when you want to hate then what ever

Yea damn is ooga booga shit

still love tpab and uu tho

EXACTLY

Stop saying nigga and bitch every 6 six words.

Definitely. PB best hip-hop album OAT

I cant stand white people trying to be slick with the n word.

blackie

NIGGERS, BITCHES, HONKIES, CRACKERS, COMPTON

This

Back to roblox white boy

Wutang and Nas are reddit as fuck lol

It's the internet nigga you don't even know if these are white people they could be mexicans, asians, blacks, jews, whites, turks, indians, whatever.

im actually white

>Yes. This isn't even a question so your bait is shit

sorry im taking your opinion as bait, i tried but i can't take this seriously ok?

or all of the above

I guess if were talking about african-american """""""music""""", yea.

Three punk Jews hijacked a highly black dominant industry and made it their bitch.

LITERALLY GOAT

yall falling for this b8
nice trips btw

lolololol good shit m8

nah not even

I can't even. If you can't hear what GKMC and TPAB brought to the table and compare it to 2010s rap after them, I don't even know what to say other than get off Sup Forums pleb.

fuck off from Sup Forums you music normie

I'd give Rick Rubin that credit actually. Starting Def Jam and fucking up everyone's mastering and all.

Nigger shit can be good you stupid nigger

Real ones say "one" instead of "nigga" and dip

lol

I can only imagine what went through the minds of the black hip-hop artists when three Jews went from a goofy frat parody album (that was still incredible, mind you) to the GOAT album.

fuck white people (sometimes)

HOW DID THEY EVER RECOVER

YOU CAN TELL YOUR NIGGER HE CAN MEET ME OUTSIDE YEA!

Again, shit bait. I'm noticing a patter here. Is Hopsin great? He's pretty irrelevant. Also, all of the rappers you claimed to be better than Kendrick are super mainstream. Again, shit bait

lmao Hopsin is the Krillin of Hip Hop

when im talking about all the names including even your nigga Kendrick, im saying they deserve to be a topic, but my opinion is my opinion im sorry.

Then who's the Goku of hip hop

im 9 dude

you got me.

>when im talking about all the names including even your nigga Kendrick, im saying they deserve to be a topic, but my opinion is my opinion im sorry.
wut

this thread is gonna get locked

jay z

nigger*

MC ride.

kanye west

haha nigger hah include me in the /r/Sup Forums screencap hah