What is it that you sick fucking pedos like about kids, anyway?

What is it that you sick fucking pedos like about kids, anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/26/talking-and-singing-sex-robot-deemed-a-game-changer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good question

bump

>a pedophile trying to contact other pedophiles to make him feel better about his sick fantasies
why don't you tell us, Larry?

agree, also, nice dubs

Bumps

same fag

Perhaps it some kind of innocence thing?

Op here, nope. Im just trying to find out the root cause of this mental illness

I think its a fetish the same as any other, except its not legal everywhere. I'm certain out future Muslim government will make it legal soon enough. Making pedos a protected class.

I don't know. I would get rid of it myself if I could, normally I hate children and I avoid them at all costs. I was a very early bloomer, so that may have played a part in it. Sadly therapy isn't an option and I'm not really in the mood to kill myself over it quite yet, not get castrated. Good thing I don't ever intend on offending

its a sexual preference, not a mental illness
otherwise, young people who like older people would be mentally ill too

protip: there are no pedos just great trolls

Interesting point tbh. When I was a young child, even single digits, I wanted to fuck older adult women, like probably even a few as old as 40's. I didn't really understand fully how sex works (and I'm certainly not saying it would have been good to get molested) but was I some sort of reverse pedophile?

Why are men attracted to women?
Why are women attracted to men?
Why are some men attracted to other men?
Why are some women attracted to other women?

In short, it's a biological imperative. The person sees something and then the brain releases a bunch of impulses, chemicals and hormones into the system that humans interpret as sexual attraction.

Then comes necrophilia. They're already digging up dead soldiers!

Yep, just like being gay is. That's why when you're a child and have no feelings either way you can jusy choose

I'm 18, and my SO is 35. Is that wrong?

It's odd, but it's not wrong.
You're both adults, do whatever the fuck you want.

>Why are men attracted to women?
biology
Why are women attracted to men?
biology
Why are some men attracted to other men?
mental illness
Why are some women attracted to other women?
mental illness

a grown man that is attracted to an underage girl is not normal for our social standards, but its biologically normal
a guys wanting to fuck another guy in the ass however isnt

no, its fine

protip; dont listen to this user

With MGTOW, and relationships being such a huge risk anymore, children may become quite rare. Well white children anyway.
They gotta fuckem' while there's still time!

Unusual and I kinda wonder what's up with your gf and why she's comfortable with the relationship but no, not wrong at all. Not even really all that weird to me from your standpoint, only from hers. I seriously dated a 40 year old for a while when I was 27 (it lasted over a year but that's when we started) and it was probably my best relationship.

well, you could always just grow your own

It's probably because of something that effected them earlier in life.

Well they are working on high quality sex robots. They make children too. That where the controversy is right now.
I think it would solve everything.

All I know is it's pretty fucking sick to imagine some doe-eyed girl in the first budding of her sexuality, all creamy fresh skin and tiny hard breasts, hairless and moist, inexperienced and yearning, asking you to show her pleasure. Only a monster would be aroused by that.

Perfected sexbots with AI = the death of the Japan

do the robots have a voice?
is there a "rape mode" available?
when are they released?
how much are they?

It's pretty great. She's my boss and when I first met her I thought she was maybe in her mid, late twenties. I met her son the other day (also 18), and I don't think he has any idea we are anything more than friends. That's the only awkward point for me.

Mental processes are just biology, user.
A mental illness is just biology not working quite right.

Just another fetish for people to stigmatize.

agree, its only fun if they cry

>in the first budding of her sexuality
For a lot of pedos that's too old.

If you liked those dubs you'll love these trips even more.

Stop being so judgmental

Fuck you.

Yes, they are going to be companions. When you get the shits of them you can just turn them off and putem' in the closet

Yeah my older ex had two kids and it was kind of a weird moment when I realized her son, at ten years my junior, was closer to my age than she was, but it was all good. They didn't seem weirded out by it at all either. How long have you been with her?

>forced to dress as 'Tony the Tiger'

By definition it is not pedophilia. Pedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubescent children.

their naked bodies, duh

>Not calling the image "ThaaaaaaaatsGreat.jpg"

Rape model. kek !

nypost.com/2017/07/26/talking-and-singing-sex-robot-deemed-a-game-changer/

For ALL pedos.

Who knows, OP? Most pedos I know are fucking immature assholes.

So you don't think it's sick? Scumbag.

they're cute
cute = attraction

Only a month. It's almost weird how much she is in to me; but she said I just make her happy, so whatever works I guess. She wants to take me traveling across the country with her savings, but I feel like it would be better if she did it with someone she could grow old with.

omfg I remember that guy from that episode. Weird motherfucker he was

this

I'm attracted to cute people, regardless of age

>beta fag saves up his money
>beta fag buys sex doll
>brings it to his room, proceeds to get naked
>doll screams and fights back
>since beta fag is a beta fag, the doll kicks his ass
>doll calls cops
>beta fag gets arrested, goes to jail
> gets raped in jail by niggers

"Rape mode." Kek

Eh... As far as the long term you might as well just see what happens man. Women live longer than men. Like five years on average I think? (Source: my ass...but I think it's right) And as far as the short term, go ahead and take some fucking vacations with her. Sounds like a blast.

There is a big difference between a pedo and child molester. Just because you fancy women doesn't mean you're going to rape one

LOL, sounds about right. The nigger prision rape really makes the story cum alive!

i just meant a mode where the doll is like screaming and crying

The way you put it, you're defending pedos. Fuck you. All child molestors are pedos... some pedos just don't act it out.

They're innocent, untainted by the bullshit of the real world

they're powerless, so it make the pedophile feel powerful, they have something in control of there lives.

some pedophiles are unfortunate enough to simply have a fetish for children, they simply really like the shape and form of children.

And of course there is sexual attraction to the taboo, the same reason people like to fuck animals.

Pedophilia is a complex and unfortunate part of humanity.

>they're powerless, so it make the pedophile feel powerful, they have something in control of there lives.
These are the actual child molesters
>some pedophiles are unfortunate enough to simply have a fetish for children, they simply really like the shape and form of children.
This is most pedos

We've already taken 2 road trips across the state. Whatever happens, I'm just enjoying the ride :D I feel like a potato though when it comes to buying anything when we are out because I'm 18, and I'm a poorfag. Her rent is more than I make in a month.

Not rape? You mean consentually fuck.
Symantics are fantastic to argue.

Its hard to explain. But all I can tell you is that it feels sooo good

I dont know OP. It just happened one day

So like Jimmy Savile just trolled the shit out of a couple hundred kids?