Rate my hidden cam. I built it myself. Engineering student. Shoots wide angle HD video to an SD card

Rate my hidden cam. I built it myself. Engineering student. Shoots wide angle HD video to an SD card.

Now put it to use

Its exactly the size of a quarter.

Yeah I'll try and catch my cousin in the shower

Lol how do you even hide that? That's so obviously a camera its stupid. Even if its tiny, I don't know how you would hide it

>this

heaven

its fucking huge.
Good luck tho

10/10

show us the PCB bitch

It is tiny. About the size of a quarter. I agree the problem will be the lens. It sticks out so much and is the biggest negative... But I tried to work around that and I couldn't.

off by one!

Pcb and wiring diagram seconded nigger

Why don't you just get a standing doc for an iPhone and record with ur screen off, no effort what so ever and so simple no one will ever know

I havnt got my doc yet so I took this just charging my phone on the side, as you can tell still needs some work

Hardware? How is the case made?

Yeah as if you can dock your iPhone in the shower

You got any pics from your ipohne

Found it, you suck

Luckily my outlet and toilet sit right in front of the shower so it's easy pickin boys, the hard part is convincing my wife's friends too shower

What I meant by that is you can't do that without raising suspicion. If I see an iPhone when I'm shirring I'd think wtf. Not everyone is stupid.

She just changed her shirt so nothing good boss

Checkem. Put stealth cam up your ass. Post results. For science!

Hey bros need advice.

So anyone have an ideas how I can hide my cam successfully? I'm new to all this hidden cam stuff and I am scared shitless. How can I get good shower video of my gf's friend undetected? Where do I put the cam?

Do I make a hole in the wall just big enough for the lens? How do I cover up the hole again so just the lens shows? Cement? Need help.

Its a tiny cam I bought online

Damn sucks. Just keep waiting for the golden moment.

Put it into the eye of a teddy bear

Not a bad first effort, but too conspicuous for my taste.

With that much wiring, you better have a wifi chip in there that streams video live to your phone as it's happening and uploads to the cloud

check em you ninja stealthy fucking perv. you've put way too much time into this. KYS

WTF? It's not hidden. I can see it plain as day.

Built it yourself? You mean you put a bit of two way tape on a shitty 525 line camera? We got a bad ass over here!!!!

/thread

what's the recording time?

That was kind of an asshole thing to say but I lol'ed so hard my dog got scared.

Not a very good engineer r u

got a kik?

That's ok. Apologize to the Doggo for me? A pat on the head or perhaps a belly rub?I hope it didn't make your dog fart. Dog farts stink so bad and I would hate to think that your reaction caused ole Doggo any discomfort. On second thought, big ole pupper may have needed some sweet release to alleviate any gastrointestinal pressure he/she may have been experiencing. For that I won't apologize. Also, OP is indeed a fag. And where the hell is the cousin he spoke of?

Just say it here Bro no I don't

Rate OP's chance to get raped in jail for spying on someone if he gets caught