FLR?

cute ass op
post more
bigger the dildo the better

Tell me about her.
And take another pic too.
Don't forget the timestamp.

Female Lead Relationship:)

You have the most fuckable ass I have ever seen. What the fuck?

you deleted it and then reposted it with capital letters?
Why?

Thank you! Im not in a position to do so since Im at work unfortunatly

You're how I feel every time she makes me use a condom

Sorry i havent been on Sup Forums for a long time. I forgot how to reply directly to someone and corrected it:)

Sneak off to the bathroom and show us your cage.

When are you allowed to cum?

Hahh thank you! I wish i could provide with a timestamp but I hope you like it and believe its me anyway. A fuckable ass is what i strive for

You looking to whore yourself out? You have a kik or something? Even my own girl's ass isn't as nice as yours.

When she says I can. I havnt came in 10 days which is a new record for us. She intend to prolong longer for everytime it seems...
Last night we fucked and she came and I had to put it back in my cage

I like the idea of FLR but I hate the idea of chastity

Why are you wasting that ass on a female when you could be with a man who could actually fuck you?

Sorry Im not allowed..

How'd you meet?

Nice! Have you tried one? When you find one that works for long term its very pleasing I think

Well we talk about 3somes...it might happen

We fucked when we were young teens. Cought up with eachother again 8-9 years later and started talking BDSM

when did you realized that your life is miserable and you failed as a man?

That fucking sucks. Someone with an ass like yours shouldn't be with a chick.

How is your ass so hairless? Any tips?

Well its a matter of taste. I find that most guys dont know how to fuck. So i prefer a sexy girl with a strap on:)

Born without alot of it. Then you just wax it. I did it myself

Are you also a duck? Are you made to eat your own cum?

Cuck

Well thats the point really. Im giving up myself to pleas her. I realized i wanted it when she suggested it

Not at the moment. But shes likes to see me tortured and degrades

Do you get fucked in the ass? Does your gf fuck other guys?

Yes but we recently got into it. She really liked it so Im happy! No we stay together. She dont have time for anybody else either. If we're not planning a threesome. But it would probably be with another girl

I wish i had a pic with my bigger dildo:(

more photos of u with ur gf

Dont have any and I would post any. I got rules..

Wouldnt*

Nice pic! Is it comfy?

It's not bad. It's a small though and I probably should have went with the normal size, it can be a little difficult to get on.

I see. What every feels better. I prefer it small. Morning boner sucks but it fits perfect the rest of the dag.

wow dude why are you even in this relationship?
does she fuck other guys while you watch?
i feel bad for you bro
better a trap then a cuck TBH

You're pathetic.

She dont fuck anyone else and we have so much nice sex. So why wouldnt I be with her?

Thats what she tells me

Does she make you eat her out while you're locked away? How high is her sex drive?

Yes sometimes. But she mostly wants my edges cock. She likes to see me struggle not to cum and then be done with me after are cums. Its getting pretty hard not to come. The feeling on my cock is unbelievebly intense now

Edged cock*
She cums*
God Im so tired i cant spell right

Any pics of her ass?

No. Im not a jackass. Whats wrong with just mine?;)

Would you let a man fuck you in your ass

If I was single, yes. I have before. It feels strange but I just need to get comfy with it. I prefer big cocks tough^^

Would you let a man fuck your girlfriend in the ass?

No. But I dont have much to say. She wouldnt mer anyone else to it either.

Why don't you guys find a guy to have a threesome with? She can dominate you, he can dominate her. It'd be hot

Yeah. I think so too. But I think shed prefer a girl and let me watch