Gonna shoot some cops in wichita...dubs gets to choose how I go out

Gonna shoot some cops in wichita...dubs gets to choose how I go out.

Other urls found in this thread:

kwch.com/content/news/Police-work-standoff-in-downtown-Wichita-442935713.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kills yourself now.don't tale anyone out with you.

Fuck you fag, do it now with links to livestream

Suck the cops dick and shoot yourself in the head after swallowing like the faggot you are

So far this thread is good...show some pics op.

Roll

Don't know how to do on mobile, but here is a stream the news is doin kwch.com/content/news/Police-work-standoff-in-downtown-Wichita-442935713.html

This

Don't shoot cops

>Gonna shoot some cops in wichita...dubs gets to choose how I go out.
Kill them with high capacity .30 caliber assault clips

Rolling for you going and dying in prison, no cheating and trying to appeal

Even if it's not dubs, just a suggestion....

>wait one year
>watch 24 hour live YouTube streams about ninja documentaries
>shoot cops
>get behind a cop with your ninja skills
>knock him out and stealthily escape
>tie him up in your basement
>suck him off to get him hard
>tape blades to his dick
>ride his dick and spin around on it till you die of blood loss

I rolled dubs.

The cops live.

Have fun killing yourself OP

Ah, but you got a triple first...didn't count.
Kkk weeb
Got a glock and a rifle that my dad had.

>kkk weeb

How did he know?

You said dubs faggot
Cops live
Sage goes in all fields

Fag, call the police and tell them your name, alerting them to tell the news. Prove it's you, fuckhead.

Swore I heard gunshots on the second stream on site linked. Now ambulance is there. Wonder if op is ded

He'd better be

One cop dead I'm moving in the elevator.

You'd better not actually be killing cops you colossal fucktard. Dubs has spoken

Shit is getting real...

Sage this shit. Faggot makes rules and ignores them

Nigga they be threatening me
I'm not getting out of this alive I'v shot off 2 bullets and got one...

Wait did something actually happen? I was expecting bait

What kind of gun are you using

They're doing their job you nigger

Op were gonna need proof, timestamp

Did they not shoot back?

A rifle and a glock

Then they should die with honor

Yes they did

Timestamp this you fucker

Guy I know just got himself killed suicide by cop last week. If you can't bring yourself to do it i guess this is one way even though killing others isn't necessarily part of your plan you're certainly making the news at this point.

Don't much care faggot, gonna take a few to gain a few.

Who the fuck are you to decide that? Hand yourself in

please think for a moment bro. there is no need form senseless bloodshed

How the fuck am I gonna do that without paper of pencil? I shouted out on stream about yelling chicken tendies.

Lol nice bait op they got the guy this op is a faggot as usual

why you wanna kilt them do they deserve it

kwch.com/content/news/Police-work-standoff-in-downtown-Wichita-442935713.html

Op isn't a fag

Shut the fuck up u would neve4 have the balls to do something like this and this isn't you. Fucking UNDERAGE MORON trying to do what he thinks is cool and doesn't know he's nothing but a massive faggot

Cmon man you don't have to be a dick and take officers lives, they're just doin their job

OP is dead

So this is what I heard. Op ran out the back and headed down a street. He got captured by the cops and they claim he has mental problems.

Nice try op killing cops isn't cool or funny you're a fucking idiot and a loser for pretending to be this person, the one who actually has the ability to do some5hing as crazy as this. Go kill yourself

You gotta admit, this was funny as hell. I hope op gets raped in prison.

>OP is dead
Bait?

So is op really the dude?

Look at the link he posted, he got captured.

We can only assume

Good.

I sincerely hope no cops are harmed in any way.

Ah

He didn't "run out the back and get captured" they sent a dog after him and either tazed him or used another non lethal means, paraphrased from the live stream from the link posted.

He didn't kill or shoot anyone. He got talked down and arrested.

I think he was bullshiting about shooting a cop...but I swear I heard bullets being fired.

The op isn't the person on this standoff if you can even call it that. He had no hostages he just had a gun and scared people then he got bit by a dog and arrested. He said he killed a cop and was in an elevator. It wasn't him and it wasn't funny it was gay and fake and most importantly STUPID.

Good

Any cops going through OP's phone reading this, please stay safe. We don't all hate you.

Well the news station is run by cucks...could be fake news right now.

Way to be a fucking faggot liar underage bait idiot piece of shit this wasn't you, you would never have the balls to go at it with real cops with real guns we can all only hope you really kill yourself immediately. Fucking faggot

FUCK PEPE
FUCK YOU
YOU WILL GO OUT LIKE A BITCH

He's probably a hip firing faggot like Randy Stair

This OP wasn't the person with the gun who got arrested. The OP is some underage edgelord piece of shit who thinks this stuff is funny and would never have the balls to actually do something like this we can all only hope he gets hit by a fucking car and dies as soon as possible

Nice dubs

Oh so edgy, looking for american airlines and WTC 1... how clever

Idk...shit is sorta funny.

The person arrested and the OP on this thread on not the same person. The OP just saw this story and pretended to be him because he's an edgelord nigger faggot who thinks this shit is cool but would never not be too pussy to attempt something like this.

It isn't funny to be fake and gay. It would be more incredible and interesting if it were actually OP dealing with the cops but it's not. It's just some underage faggot who can only dream about having the guts to go through with suicide. Faggot probably has never even touched a gun.

>nigger faggot
Kkk op, you fooled us once.

Oh OK, so I was rused

I'm the male version of a badge bunny, but I care about the men in the uniforms too. They see some shit. I dated one and he told me some horror stories

You realize you're giving op what he wants right? Your're wasteing time fillling out these caps