ITT: albums that only you think are perfect

ITT: albums that only you think are perfect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5eRX4QHZLfo?list=PLZqsyBiYZFQ2kg-3HeGEImOqB2l89wE1B
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but the book of right on exists

The Book of Right On is a great song, the song you're supposed to say is Inflammatory Writ (which is also a great song just easier to hate)

nah it sucks
inflammatory writ is good

>he didn't kill his dinner with karate
>he UNIRONICALLY didn't even kick them in the face, let alone taste the body
Shallow work user

Built to Spill - The Normal Years

>mfw Inflammatory Writ is my fav songs on the album

It's a great song just very easy to hate because of the vocals

I love this album

I SHOULDN'T, but I do

it's a great album
way better than 1989

It's not just you OP. 10/10.

great album

SADIE

I'm not going to post it.

Kek

Horrors - Primary Colours
youtu.be/5eRX4QHZLfo?list=PLZqsyBiYZFQ2kg-3HeGEImOqB2l89wE1B
They hit gold during this period. Krautrock mixed with shoegaze. Loved it.

Woah.

we can do it

best post

Book of Right On is one of my favorites off the album.

I thought the one that was most unanimously disliked on this album was Three Little Babies, even though that's still not a bad song.

also...

Flesh Balloons of Tibet, Pay the Fiddler, and the Brothers Unconnected are absolutely hilarious. Never fails to cheer me up.

>And, if you've got an extra seed or two to sew, you can teach the native women how to sing "E I E I O" as you're swallowing your pet rooster's head with pickle relish

>"Hello, who is it?....Oh, another music critic?...well, why don't you just crawl up my ass and spit nickels." So instead of sucking on Satan's anus all the way up the ladder of success, do something for yourselves for a change and join me as we climb the ladder of the great stack of death masks piled one atop the other all the way to the lighter heaven known as multi-messiah land.

>"Diamonds are a girl's best friend." I started shining like a sunlit temple for Apollo. So I sang "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I." Then she said, "Well, 23 Skidoo!" It was the biggest fucking group orgy I've ever had with one woman. Listen, Marilyn was so hip, she had AIDS years before it became popular. Well, when I realized that it was too late to call the Supreme Court and ask for their approval as to whether I could have a mutual orgasm with Miss Monroe.

It's a hoot.