Track and field

anyone here follow track and field? who are your favorite athletes? when is the next event?

Lückenkemper is great.

Also, Pedersen. I love to see her sweaty body and that dykish haircut bouncing up and down.

And of course Susanna Kallur. Would love to make her a mom... again.

>Brown eyes

Damn shame

this

what a waste

Cmon, Lückenkemper's gorgeous but Mayer still makes her look ugly. Mayer is perfection personified

>perfection
>her having brown eyes has been pointed out already twice

maaaate, this does not compute

i usually don't like brown eyes, but the blonde (i know its not real) brown eyes is a very rare and exotic combo (i only know a couple people with it)

Jedem das seine, my friend. But if there is one thing I can't stand in a girl then it's dark eyes for sure. Not even a white surpremacy bullshit reason. I just think it's fucking creepy as hell when you can't tell the pupil from the iris.

But most dogs' eyes are like that. You like dogs, don't you?

>autistic german abd scandicucks debate eye colour while their girls get deep dicked by refugees

Ignore this post. Just realised that most dogs are also covered in fur and you probably wouldn't like that in a woman either. I'm not the best debater.

Redhead = poison pussy

I know it's a very tempting trap but the wise man would withstand.

Need elaboration on this pronto. Are you saying redheads are crazy, or they're more likely to have STDs, or their vaginas taste bad, or something else entirely?

>scarred face
>either she likes it rough
>or she had severe acne as a child and had to develop a pleasant personality or nobody would play with her

redhead vaginas taste like fanta

Yea I agree with you. It looks unnatural. I subconsciously otherize them in conversation

it's worse than that. Your options:

>not having kids --> bad
>having beautiful redhead daughters -->okay but >tfw no son ever
>having a son --> worst case scenario: redheaded men are the most hideous things on earth

There is just no good outcome of a relationship with a redhead.

>There is just no good outcome of a relationship with a redhead.

except sex, love and companionship

>except sex, love and companionship

but all this always with the surpress hatred towards her for that she's the reason your bloodline ends with you.

There is a reason why husbands of redheaded wifes have a significantly higher suicide rate.

You didn't name anything that isn't hardwired into our desires as a means for reproduction.