Hey what do you guys think about people who say america is racist

hey what do you guys think about people who say america is racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYz4-HqOtac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone who uses sweeping generalizations, I automatically think is dumber than a bag of rocks.

>think about people

I think they are the kind of racists who think the only racists are white men.

Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price still finds the term "black hole" racist

youtube.com/watch?v=tYz4-HqOtac

We're the least racist country in the fucking world at this point. What has it gotten us? More turmoil.

When can we go back to oppressing everyone but one race and being moderately peaceful and successful?

>implying equivalence between a white boi getting called 'cracker' and the systemic housing/job/education/police/justice descrimination that POC have to go through.

Retard is right

why do insecure leftists come here and promote rape culture?

>least racist

You've never been outside the US.
They're racist as fuck, to the point where racists from other countries look at US racists and say "fuck, they're racist"

None of that is real though

Reality seems to prove you wrong , rather than proving me wrong .

And queue you spewing a bunch of racist shit to try and "prove" your point.

This ain't my first rodeo

nigga merica raxist as fuk you know gratta

This

Yeah, everyone that makes sweeping generalisation is a complete shit hat

Well, yes. The United States is racist.

>is so intimitaded by the cultural parodical cliche about niggers having huge dicks that he needs to constantly create threads on /b complaining about the white race loosing to the blacks

get your fucking head out of your ass. go outside, smell the fresh air. buy an ice cream even. Maybe youll stop thinking about your ex so much.

I think USA is the most racist country on the planet.
You still have race based slavery, and you call yourself "America" instead of USA, and you blame literally everything you consider bad on other races, and USA treats every war they enter as if it's a race war. I don't think it's possible to be more racist than that without open genocides.

the world is racist, people self segregate naturally.
you dont like it, then practice equality, but you are never going to get everyone on board with you.
im at the point where i could give a shit who you think you hate, its none of my business, and its a waste of time trying to get people to change.
just embrace diversity in every sense, including racists, its almost a charming quality at this point, its funny and cute.
These differences make us who we are.

>Retard is right

>implying POCs don't commit a disproportionate amount of crimes against non POCs.
>Implying that does not count as racism.

systematic racism is another topic, and it can be cured.
Get a jew lawyer and remedy the situation legally.
now, whats the next topic you guys are gonna bitch about?