Post albums to get high with

Post albums to get high with.

This blew my mind desu

It's starts so strong and then loses steam to me. First 3 songs are 10/10 rest is eh. Modest Mouse don't really know how to end an album

Funny you mention stooges debut, I'm going to get high to Ann tommorrow in Central Park

The only true dud in my opinion is Wild Pack of Family Dogs. What People Are Made Of is a killer closing track And how can you not like The Stars Are Projectors?

But if I were to make a recommendation, I like to trip out to Niandra LaDes and Smiles

DUDE

>Getting high to MMT and Sgt Peppers

Kys my pleb.

>with weed
nah, not worth it
>with acid
Oh fuck yes

great music when you're high

Life Like Weeds, I Came As a Rat, The Stars Are Projectors just "eh". Nah, man. Nah.

if you are a druggie degenerate, you should kill yourself

non-classical music is degenerate

After twelve years of drug use an LSD trip to Blonde on Blonde was enough to make me stop for good. I knew it couldn't be topped, I was completely satisfied. Just seeing the cover now makes me feel great.

>And he just smoked my eyelids
>And punched my cigarette

Good pick, but something a normie would choose.

I don't give a shit, it's true.

For a less "normie" choices Another Green World and Rock Bottom are also great on acid. The Beatles are fucking boring though.

Is good music for shrooms also good music for acid?

Some good Aussie stuff

yea

You do realise that if you met someone from Sup Forums IRL they wouldn't give a fuck about what you listen to and just want you to acknowledge how "obscure" their taste it? Ironic, right? Who gives a fuck what you listen to. Nobody, fuck off.

Seeing them tonight

Yes, although for me acid tops shrooms in terms of music experience. Everything sounds fucking weird on acid to me, like you are hearing two or three of every instrument or something and lag in places that isn't there - works for some music, is shit for others.

Beethoven's 6th symphony is bloody amazing when you are high on anything. I once spent four hours on ecstasy talking about Beethoven's to a chap with a PhD in music whilst we listened to various symphonies, was a great night.

also depends on how much you take

Fishmans long season. Trust me.

vague, on shrooms i feel more, on acid i think more. pick an album (or three) accordingly

I've had shrooms quite a lot of times and acid only once, I just don't recall getting auditory hallucinations on shrooms to anywhere near the same extent.

I did take a shit tonne of acid though. Was sweating like a motherfucker not knowing whether it was working or not. I eventually realised it was working when it dawned on me it wasn't normal to hear fucking rainforest noises, birds of paradise calling and crickets chirping in my mates living room.

youtry acid in the woods, man. i haven't fucked with shrooms tho, can't give my musical input on that

a bit dark, change your life senpai

This, best trip I ever had was in the woods during spring listening to Wherever I looked life would spring up, I felt like a druid. It was ebin

Pic-Related is my latest Shroom induced epiphany of an album. Never realized how perfect everything is, the atmosphere just fucks with me, and I have seen past lives and has huge experiences to this album. It literally reminds me of Heaven or something

Decent but I feel like it tries too hard to give off a trippy vibe, and personally I look for more emotional substance
This album is pretty nice, and Isaac Brock Is definetly at his best with some of the lyrics on this record which seem "stream of conscious-y" while also being raw, upfront and emotive. Like the other guy said, I think it loses a little steam toward the end, but there are enough bright moments for this album to stand out as a great indie rock album.
Lonerism is my pick. The songs have just stayed in my head for years now, and I get lost within the overall vision Kevin has for that project. Will no doubt be my Psych Rock AOTD. Melodies + Ear Candy Tones/ Production + Very heartfelt lyrics dealing with Isolation, hearing voices, going crazy, and staying on the right path = Modern Classic
This is nice, Space Rock is always nice go-to music when on a level.
Really love Spiritualized. Good Pick
I've had some pretty great trips with this album involved. Can't go wrong with the vibe