>David bowie invents vaporwave
wrong
that track is literally just ambient btw
youtube.com/watch?v=agcU3sgTVbM
>David bowie invents rap
wrong again
youtube.com/watch?v=huMnFWPGy10

and those I posted weren't even the first in the respective genres

Bowie was great, but he didn't really invent anything besides possibly glam rock. He was just good at popularizing sprouting genres particularly krautrock.

>possibly glam rock
I don't understand how you can possibly think that

That's why I said possibly, he just took the subtle glam and turned it up to a deafening volume with theatrics and such. He began its downward spiral into the parody of itself it became.

>rap
youtu.be/MGxjIBEZvx0

>David bowie invents rap:
Nah, that's post-punk

Rap isn't just talking fast

fug off friendo

so you've basically proved that bowie haters don't know a joke and bait when they see one.

>ywn be a japanese business man in the 80s listening to crystal japan on your way to work with a hangover

>making a joke = pretending to be retarded now
Ok

Please be understanding I have autism it makes it difficult for me to understand sarcasm!

>woah guys look at all these things bowie invented
>hahaha I know he didn't invent them I was just pranking you
explain to me how this is not pretending to be retarded

take autism pills homo

the anecdotes about it are hilarious.

Trent Reznor: "There was one point when we were doing the record that I came up with this melody and I thought, "this is really good," and that I couldn't have written it myself."

David Bowie: "It's from a gin advert I did in Japan!"

>The producer of the ad was from Kyoto. Bowie asked to film it in the Garden of the Shoden-Ji temple. The producer was amazed, as though a life long resident of Kyoto, he had never been to the temple himself. The producer was dumbfounded that Bowie had composed this instrumental for the ad. In a break during the filming the producer saw Bowie crying. He said Bowie cried for 5 minutes. He didn't ask him why. It's a fine piece to accompany time spent at a Kyoto temple. And now.

There's a fine line between dumb trolling and legitimate joke

OP made a legitimate joke, you can say it's a good joke or a bad joke, but it's still a joke

Unfortunately the common sense to differentiate between the 2 is lost on yourself

Yes this is definitely the purest in the fine art of jokesmanship. Just tap out and admit trolling after being btfo.

Bowie pushes rap to the next level by rapping in a made up language, truly an innovator even on his death bed: youtube.com/watch?v=wDCk1X2S00A

take autism pills homo

>Trent Reznor

Wait what he worked on that song?

Nevermind I get it lol

Maybe instead of wasting your time on Sup Forums you should go to any number of parody videos on youtube and type an angry rant in the comments about how they were inaccurate to the original, you'll feel much more fulfilled there

If you can honestly not tell that the OP was a joke then the real joke here is you

>continues to defend a shitpost

>continues to make non-arguments
How about you actually go and take up my suggestion now and let this thread die so you won't have to worry about it anymore

David bowie, first EDM dj?: youtube.com/watch?v=QgPUxjQOk-w

>popularizing sprouting genres particularly krautrock.
Sprouting, uh the Krautrock movement had long peaked and passed by the time he came around...what he did was the equivalent of say when Interpol popularized post-punk revival, he popularized nostalgia for a period none of his listeners had experienced

I don't :(

reznor ripped off crystal japan

youtube.com/watch?v=MN6sfJ1qFQg

>queer rock
>invented in 1979
>posts pic of bowie being hetero as fuck to represent queer rock

Little Richard invented Queer Rock
Bowie invented Memerock though, for sure