HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING STOP IT, THE MEME MAGIC IS OUT OF CONTROL

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/GOP-Senator-Bob-Bennett-Apologized-to-Muslims-for-Trump-While-on-Deathbed-380069181.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's it.. I am a #cruzmissile now.

and then the whole hospital started clapping

>Bennette told his wife and her son

Cruz is republican too, innit?

calling bullshit until vetted

what a drama queen

>Thank them for being in this country
What a cuck

Good riddance.

nothing of value is lost

about as real as all those people who talked about aliens as they died

He's not a Republican, he's a TruConservative

He's not a real Senator, he's from Utah's State Senate

i hope he dies faster and quits trying to derail the glorious trump train

Well he was, now he's on Colob

I can't even wrap my mind around being this cucked.; Dying in a hospital, surrounded by your family, and your final thoughts are of the well being of the third world garbage ruining your country? How do you even get to this point??

People like this might as well be another species of animal as far as I'm concerned.

>both of whom relayed this story to the Daily Beast
This just screams of didn't happen.

cucked to the fucking grave

what a way to spend your last days

If any of them were recent immigrants, they would probably prefer an apology for the 2 gulf wars and decades of US interference and and the resulting instability

The Republican party of 2016 is like the Democrats of 2000. Not even the Dems wanted fag marriage back in 2000 and being Christian was still a virtue.

We go further and further left every election cycle

>his wife and her son
>apologize to muslims

because it never happened, he probably just mumbled a bit, drooled and shit his pants

thanks for the kek amerifat

>NBC NEW YORK REPORTING THIS
nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/GOP-Senator-Bob-Bennett-Apologized-to-Muslims-for-Trump-While-on-Deathbed-380069181.html

Don't act like you cucks weren't involved, Ahmed.

And is it the wife and son reporting it or the man himself?

>dying

Good riddance.

Cucks doing what they do best
>meme magick
Why would you need meme magick for something that is completely expected to happen.

>Bennett told his wife and son
>wife and son
I think he meant wife's son.

>His son says that he said it
>His wife said that he had been doing this for the past few months and also went up to people wearing hijabs at US airports and thanked them for coming here
>I need to ask the man that is currently dead if he actually said it.
dr. frankenstein pls go

So, who's the next one to get meme magicked to death? It's like having a Death Note.

seems like a media stunt they might have been paid for.

i mean are you telling me that his wife says he has been pro muslims for months and never made a public statement to try to bash trump on the topic even though he is a politician and romney talked shit months ago

'fuck is this guy?

>apologizing to muslims

I don't think your masters in Israel would appreciate that very much, Mr. Republican "senator".

The only people in the room were 4 of 6 of his children and his wife, so we'll never truly know.

If someone paid off his entire family to spin a story about him then he had a shitty family.

>he said it, honest, go- I mean guy

Spreading around a story that makes the anti-trump movement look like pathetic cucks on their deathbeds is pro-Israel
>being pro-trump is pro-Israel
wot

Well, this is all good and true, but let's not act as if it was rainbow poney land with full of love for the west before America intervened. Islamic expansionism exists since Mohammed and only came to a halt, because the West marched lightyears ahead of the Middle East. And as soon as asymmetric warfare became possible for them: 9/11. And the thousands of incidents before it.

>being pro-trump is pro-Israel
Yes.

Did he want to be made fun of?

When the fuck did I mention israel?
All I said was the story screams of not being true. People aren't above using their dead husband/father as a set piece to push an agenda, that's a lot more believable than some guy becoming a gigantic cuck on his death bed instead of saying goodbye to his wife and children.

I've got nothing against Israel, you want all those jews back in europe and the US instead of fucking with mudslimes?

A cuck to the end. ;_;7

/r/ edit to make that into Stump Note.

its called shifting the overton window. Trump cant come out and say GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW but he can move the dicussion about immigration and nationalism to our side.

plus, everyone knows you cant be elected without sucking up to israel a bit. i dont believe he hates them, but i do think he wont suck their dick quite as hard as everyone else does.

>mfw Sup Forums ignores history again
>mfw everyone forgets the attempts at modernization made in the middle east since Muhammad Ali

Yeah this 100% did not happen

Here's the meme you ordered, and a (You) on the house

So what are the chances this is all a ruse?

and a shitty jpg but with better compression

FUCK
Someone is using Meme death magic to cast offensive spells against the God Emperor.
Then they'll use Slick Willie's death to fortify Hillary.
We must pray to Kek for guidance and strength.

u da rel mvp

The man who was cucked to death.