AND WORST OF ALL
CHOMSKYHONK

what
doth
life?

Be still my son

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

GIVE ME THE AIDS

I'm going to name him after me, come on me!

You're going to regret that, you shattered my shakashuri.

TAKE THAT
TASTE THE PAIN
TASTE THE PAIN
T-T-T-TASTE THE PAIN

What's the music equivalent of XRA?

Pretty sure it's Shpongle

Ween

objectively the funniest adult swim show thats not called Space Ghost coast to coast

>not Home Movies

>not Harvey Birdman

they're all so good.
xavier is secret best

mde world peace

Good. Also big loiter squad fan.

posercore

What's your choice?

robot chicken

Bruh it's not 2005 anymore

ultraposer

Why is XRA becoming the new big meme

because of this image

It was a full decade ahead of its time, and now we've started to catch up.

i wish they officially released the soundtrack for this. this show had some bangers.
youtu.be/vDai6PJxiWw
youtu.be/fckeo0LeGs0?t=17s

Every show you commented against is better than that. This is either bait, or you're twelve.

And is getting shared on facebook and twitter right now

Also big reddit/chan war between rick and morty pseuds and xra fans because of philosphy or something

that was a false flag, nobody watched that trash

Frittata

what are ghese fucking words

I hope not. It's too good to be a meme.

XRA is so much better than gay and morty

WUBALUBDUBDUB PICKLE RIIIIIIICK YEAH BOIIIIIIIII!!!! who tf likes this. Not even comparable.

Yeah, I like R&M but I'm not as obsessed with it as the typical "fan" and I thought that episode was jumping the shark. I get mostly what it was going for but Season 3 so far seems like the fanbase has kind of poisoned the well.

Master Musicians of Bukkake

I know, it's killing me that semi-normie Twitter accounts are shitposting about it and people are caps-locking quotes from it everywhere

>tfw you have to leave Sup Forums and come to Sup Forums to talk about X:RA

Has anyone seen Final Flesh?

>that second video

There is no way someone can sit here and tell me that this show wasn't 20 years ahead of its time.

i'll bump this thread I guess.

Trout Mask Replica

so ahead of it's time. that 30-second clip like 50% of Eric Andre's schtick.

Moral Orel?

IT'S THE NOTES HE'S NOT PLAYING

p o s e r

Rick and Morty is good, but was noticeably better in the first two seasons. Now it's trying to be like Xavier but for some fucking reason they insist on having a larger plot because of the fandom so it ruins the themes and unpredictability by making things too obvious. Where as XRA entertained me even when I didn't know how to feel about what was happening because it felt like a flower blooming in the way it would almost adapt to itself.

When I want animation to pretend that it has some grand overlaying plot to connect it all that isn't just keeping me from what I actually want I'll watch anime.

I love how XRA is the next big meme. I used to love dosing off to this show late nights back in the 2000s. Its such a blast from the past seeing it again.

>DUDE RANDOMNESS AND ABSURDITY AND SURREALISM LMAO

must be nice to have been able to write a show without coming up with a real plot or characters

>XRA is relevant again
Nice, that was one of the best shows one adult swim back in the day

>tfw forced myself to watch rick and morty
i feel like i would've loved it when i was 12 years old

MY SON
AND MY OTHER SON

Yes, you latched onto the latest craze so now it needs to be posted literally everywhere

Fucking faggots

This show has some of the wittiest writing I've ever experienced. It's literally poetry

>0
YOU SHATTERED MY SHAKASHURI

I like both but XRA is just lol randumb half the time. It's an enjoyable show with good wordplay, but don't pretend like it is something it's not.

Every time I rewatch it I pick up on new puns/wordplay/etc it's VERY fucking fun as a non native speaker to like gradually grasp how fucking smart it all is

Imagine being such a loser you've established points of authenticity under someone's taste in adult swim shows

This.

Yeah, I'm not a native English speaker either, first time I watched it a whole lot went over my head

Why are people comparing this show to Rick and Morty?

>implying

i need to get off this fucking site, all you people do is ruin things i enjoy

Because R&M is mainstream popular right now and channers pride themselves on their subculture knowledge and alternative tastes.

holla reddit

Eric Andre Show = Sup Forums
Comedy Bang Bang = Reddit

Eric Andre is quite literally reŠ“dit tier le so random fun xDDD
Hannibal is his only saving grace

On the other hand, Xavier seemingly goes on the "random" path too, but if you pay attention you can actually see how great and purposeful the writing is

youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY

Because Sup Forums are mongoloids.

james ferraro

I think you're really underplaying how Eric Andre subverts the talk show genre, the reactions from the guests and if they choose to play along are a part of it as well.

Maybe you should also pay attention to Eric Andre's writing

this was maybe true for the first few episodes, now everyone knows what they are getting in

>you snoze, you loze

Butthole Surfers

Wonder Showzen, Aqua Teen, and Eric Andre are also fucking great

It all comes down to the brilliant editing

>Wonder Showzen
>Adult Swim

user.....

if u guys actually knew your shit you'd stop watch XRA and Eric and start watching TV carnage

the people who made Wonder Showzen made Xavier too

cursed image
can't wait for alt right kids to start talking about how "based" xra is now

because there is an astonishing amount of people online who feel the need to prove that they hate rick and morty, whilst simultaneously demonstrating their SUPERIOR taste

unfortunately this just means insecure 15 year are going to start seeing the comparison around and start watching XRA just because a meme told them to

is XRA the most patrician Adult Swim show?

XRA is NOTHING like Rick and Morty.
Two completely different shows

Frisky Dingo

>he wasn't around for eric andre s1

SPORTS

wrong

t h i s

they got the dude from The Sopranos on it in the latest season and he didn't seem to know what was going on. It's probably harder to get younger people who don't know who he is but it's likely easy to get the older ones who are ignorant on andre's shtick

But what do I know. I mean there is no way for me to know about the scouting process for his interviews and how he vets whether or not they've heard of his show or whether or not they care.

Eric has said their guest keep getting older and older since old people are the only ones who aren't wise to it

I've been trying to get Sup Forums to like Xavier for like 8 or 9 years and anytime I made a thread it would get less than 20 replies. Why have I now seen in the last week alone multiple Xavier threads on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and fucking Sup Forums of all places?

no, but i'll watch it if it's anything like xra. next time my shitcunt of a dealer answers his fucking phone that is.

I don't remember it being too funny.

t. Rectum-troubled brainlet

Wonder Showzen was the most woke PFFR show

youtube.com/watch?v=IwvrGHsjD7g

it's a new meme thanks to reddit, twitter, and cancerous rick and morty fans discovering adult swim for the first time

no its being pushed because we are sick to fucking death of that neckbeard reddit garbage rick and morty