>744444444
It's coming Sup Forums
Who will get it?

The niggers

ongrats friend. You just managed to produce a -1/10 bait. Your bait was so shitty you broke the laws of logic. Never on God's Green Earth has a bait so bad been witnessed. Fuck you OP. Fuck your family. Fuck your sister. Fuck your dog. Fuck your job and wife and kids. FUCK THEM. Put them all out of the misery of knowing you by immediately killing yourself. Did I mention to make it painful? Make it VERY painful. That's what you deserve you waste of oxygen.

Grow up

Cycka blyat

no

This board is for the mature only kiddo, scram.

nice trips, satan

So many dubs!

No.
Thanks.

aa

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Oh shit nice

It's me :P

Hi John, my friend Chad said you should break up with that bobble head ass bitch you be with.

kill Barack Obama. This worthless nigger ape occupying the white house needs to be dealt with violently along with his sheboon wife and his niglet children. in fact i'd say that even his dog should be painfully stomped to death. right now, the pro-white movement needs to make taking out the Kenyan monkey in the formerly white house its number one priority in the ongoing race war. While I would like to see Sasha and Malia tortured to death in front of their nigger parents before Obama and Michelle are tortured in a similar manner (preferably on a live internet stream), this would unfortunately be extraordinary difficult to pull off due to the extensive security that the Gorilla-in-chief has employed to protect him from the righteous fury of white racial warriors. As such, I believe that a shot to the head would be the best way of taking down this traitorous nigger. The retarded ape has increasingly made appearances in public with less protection, so there is plenty of opportunity to blow his nigger brains out with a sniper rifle. Alternately, blowing up the White House would be entirely justified, as it is no longer the White house anymore, but the Black House thanks to the wicked forces of international Jewry that have enslaved us under the tyrannical rule of the nigger tyrant Barack Obama, who will soon meet his demise at the hand of a bold Aryan freedom fighter. My ultimate mission in life is the total extermination of all inferior non-white filth and rest assured. all non-whites will be exterminated under my rule but that mission will not be accomplished quickly and a very important first step would be to terminate the nigger in the White House in addition to his entire simian family.

rollllllll

>In 74 years Marxism has been unable to produce the utopia it promised.
>In 200 years Liberalism has not been able to give us it's world universal Equality, Happiness and Plenty.
>In 2,000 years Christianity has not been able to show us a strong and viable society based upon it's professed beliefs.
>But in just 12 years - 4,482 days - half of them under siege and despite greatest adversity, Adolf Hitler created a society that worked, a society which did exactly what it said it was going to do, to raise the human condition - a society that took an entire world mobilized in war to destroy.

RIP Paul Jeffrey Olszewski Carbone

Ahem...
Traps aren't gay. Wanna know why? Let's explore some reasons why:
Does the person have a masculine penis? No, they have a feminine penis. Is the person a man? No, they are called dickgirls for a reason. Does a man have a numerical value of 1? No, not only is that not the case, but a man (or a woman) has no numerical value. This is nonsense. Is it gay to be fucked by a girl? No, if this was the case then all heterosexual sex would in fact be homosexual in nature.
Suffice to say, I think we can all agree that traps are not gay using quick and easy logic thinking.
Now, we will use imagination thinking to imagine a situation in which you are having sexual intercourse with a trap.
Ok, so like imagine this chick; but she's this totally fucking SMOKING hot chick, and she's got really sexy titties and a sexy butthole that you can pound and a sexy little feminine penis you can stroke and suck.
Did that feel gay? I thought not.
We have used both of the types of thinking to solve the mystery of if traps are gay. They are not. I have used indisputable science techniques to skip the hypothesis completely and go straight to a proof. Science thinking is a secret third type of thinking that many people don't have so this may be a difficult concept to grasp for some.

>Adolf Hitler created a society that worked
no argument there. everybody gotta work.
but germany lost. just liek the south.

deal with it. bitch boy.

a scripter. its always a scripter

I will cum in celebration of 44444444

>deal with it. bitch boy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Bernie will win 2020

Check um

get dubz

And I like it!

Not bad

Do it then. We aren't scared of your cult you fucking stain.

Trump will win 2020

Digits please

fug i'm probably gonna be sleeping in 3 more quints

may the gods bless our new champion

well that was very close to something.

o shit

what cult?

Reroll for epic get

>744444444

Bernie will never win

The white race in the USA wouldnt survive a second Race War between blacks and white in the USA.
Trust me if it happens again the outcome will be the opposite.

I will masturbate a bit untill it gets close..

Me

Its not coming today maybe next week.

you wish shitskin

wrong

Digits here I come

0 rolls again

It would unify the Blacks, Hispanics, Indians & Asians together against racism and oppresion like in history.
The white Race would be the Enemy of all and be seen as the parasite of the Earth.
So he's right White wont win a second Race War again

>It would unify the Blacks, Hispanics, Indians & Asians together against racism and oppresion like in history.

pls nigger what do you know about history?

If you believe white race would win a race war your stupid af and deserve to be tortured by natural selection bring it on whiteboy

grow up
>maybe next week
that's a nice picture of you buddy

How many posts do you think are made in one day?

Me

I know it won't take a week to get to

we will hunt you down like animals

More than you it seems. Got any logical arguments? Probably wont because youre a stupid braindead motherfucker showing that you clearly got some psychological problems and just want to feel better about yourself and feel proud of what others people did or are because you are white kek faggot you know why? Because deep down you know that youre a fucking unloved motherfucker piece of shit from a failed military experiment with radioactivity in hiroshima who probably dont have much friends because youre such a faggot that when your father dies youre going to cremate him and mix him up with chili so he can fuck up your asshole again

>we

dont talk, do it. Please let me see your ass get killed on the news bring it on

We are not living in the past anymore faggot
Whats important is the now

rolling

nope

Krolling

Grow up

history repeat it self subhuman

acording to my calculations the get will happen in around 5 hours

but i cant stay up that late i have kindergarten tomorrow

>Got any logical arguments?
clearly you don't

>Grow up

coming from you kek

>assuming being "growing up" is something better
>has to imply "Grow up"
>you yourself havent grow up since youre still a stupid shit believing in a ideology based on psychological problems
>your arguments are quite the opposite of "Growed up"

quite hypocritical and just fucking dumb holy shit now im starting to realize what a dumb fuck you really are no surprise lol

2000% sookay.

Chek'd

>being "growing up"
>some gay libtard shit about ideology
>opposite of "Growed up"
That was the most disorganized and frantically typed thing I have ever read
You try to act tough and defend yourself, yet your autism shines through the cracks.
It's kinda sad.

>clearly you don't

>t. Immature child
Nice argument, kiddo

>It would unify the Blacks, Hispanics, Indians & Asians

this is how i know you're a dumb cunt

>It's kinda sad.

Cant take such a hypocrit like you serious sorry hey but at least you tried

you really think that the majority of people do not see the psychological part or the level of knowledge and understanding that such radical groups like you pretend to be thats what makes it even more funny you guys are too stupid to even understand life

top kek

>no grammar whatsoever, kind of like a child
The fuck are you even trying to say?
English please.

>>t. Immature child
>Nice argument, kiddo

Thats how i know that youre faking your "adultery" phaha fucking idiot

>Is on a meme site

>gets triggered by a meme

>pretends to be "mature" about it

that bait was so easy kek

>The fuck are you even trying to say?
>English please.

na sorry wont care about my grammar, english is not my main language i speak 4 others languages too aint got the time to care for such shit on my vacays what'chu gon do abuot it?

dijidz

>adultery
You realize adultery is voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not his or her spouse
Fucking tart
Poor argument
Poor bait

You clearly have a poor level of understanding and you dont even know it. No surprise, i understand completely your range of understanding is limited please dont killyourself hey at least youre not black right? kek

Poorer bait

Roll

>You clearly have a poor level of understanding and you dont even know it

you don't even understand what different definitions mean let alone the understanding of getting laid

Hopefully none of you niggers.

:(

The board is too slow niggy is going to take forever to come