Sup Sup Forums, just want to share my experience today

Sup Sup Forums, just want to share my experience today.

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

>and everybody clapped
Faggot

Did you at least suck their dicks?

>almost go into fight today
Almost got yo ass beat by a mother. Oh fuck how intimidating.

>everybody clapped
>they all got on their knees and started sucking my dick

Did you suck their dicks too?

>being this homophobic
Explain yourselves

That's ridiculous, especially in this day and age. what happened to you that you have so much hate built up? did daddy touch you when you were little?

So how long do you think it will be until you suck a cock?

>newfags that don't read the news will respond to this

faggot

I think I'm going to kill myself tonight.

Copy pasta repost faggot newfag

Sage all fields.

Arguing in favor of homosexuality is parallel to arguing in favor of pedophilia. Both are mental disorders, the only difference is that one has become socially acceptable because it involves another adult, and the other is morally reprehensible because it involves an underage person. Yet both of them, are still mental disorders. Neither of them should be acted upon. Neither of them belong in human nature as they do not produce any offspring. Although, pedophelia might actually produce offspring which might actually make it more naturally feasible, although definitely more morally reprehensible

>You don't like homos
>Your daddy didn't love you
>Attack someone for not wanting their child to do something
>I hate you because you aren't like me

Man, these faggots and tolerant niggers are only ok if you're exactly like them.

No more diversity, everybody must suck dicks.

You see the problem with your bullshit op?

Go choke on fag semen some more.

I don't need to accept shit so don't push your faggot agenda on me fucker

Nigger do you know where you are?

>supporting gay rights also makes you gay
wow, really makes you think

Being rude to a random stranger and trying to tell them how to raise THEIR child who will ultimately make their own decisions in life really makes you think.

Faggot.

You must be on trump's medical advisory team

Such facts!

There fags not fucking retards. Let them handle their own beef. Keep your nose out of other people's drama weeb

He must be American. I've read they clap a lot.

shitty repost is shitty. fuck off you faggot lover.

Gas yourself faggot

Solid argument dude. You must be a master at debates.

masdebator

bullshit. never happened.

buses don't cheer.

but i do agree that homophobes should lighten up.

Homosexuality has been a mental disorder for a long time with science incapable of (dis)proving that is/isn't a mental disorder. That and I believe that pedophiles gets a bad rep because a lot of people see that anyone that is attracted to someone underage as a pedo even though its normal for humwns to be sexually attracted to 14+ but its wrong to be an actual pedo who is attracted to prepubesent children

even if its fake i like it. triggering homophobes for the fuck of it is great. its always fun to see them desperately demanding respect from a world that's outgrown them.

>Homosexuality has been a mental disorder
Source?

>inb4 hitler

This is the wrong board for getting props for something like this so expect to be called a faggot alot. But srls Op you did good so be proud of that.

(OP)

who the fuck do you think you are?? why do you think that you can say to people what they have do?

OP is a massive faggot, as usual.

You need to read some history on homosexuality. It was considered a mental disorder (Some was executed for it). Especially in the Dark Ages.

you're even a bigger faggot than op

spat my mochiato

I don't agree with how aggressive you got about it. You shouldn't have actually talked to the kid, it wasn't your kid to raise. But I agree with standing up for those two guys.

Faggot