So Olympic Games 2024 are to be set either in Paris or Los Angeles. Roma and Budapest are out

So Olympic Games 2024 are to be set either in Paris or Los Angeles. Roma and Budapest are out.

CHOOSE !

(also we imagine the nightmare that will be the opening ceremony)

Budapest

Read you damn Bong. They're out of the race.

Los Angeles

Europe is a giant museum and should stay that way, not damaged for the sake of modern "arenas".

Oh, then paris

Los Angeles. For the surprising fact that there would actually be less crime in LA, than in the alternative.

BORING

anything but Los Angeles

Paris, Budapest and Los Ángeles in 2024 shall are under political chaos and Olympics shall be relocated to Tokyo

Both seem boring and unispired choices, but with the costs that will likely be involved there wull never be a great new host country. We will get the same old boring coutries puting there hands up each time because simply, they're the only ones who can afford it

Pretty sure the crime rate and especially the murder rate is higher in LA compare to Paris.

calling bullshit

I am 99.9% certain that LA has more crime than Paris.

>we imagine the nightmare that will be the opening ceremony

If LA wins, it will be a celebration of all things considered progressive, plus multiculti bullshit.

If Paris wins, it will be Islam shit with a little bit of Africa thrown in the mix.

>2024
>trump only just finishing up in office

He's literally kicking those mexian troublemakers out, right even as we speak. LA will have a much lower crimerate than paris after its invaded by the middle east and africa again

>he thinks only cholos and illegal mexicans commit crimes

Los Angeles

Did you know that black people live in Los Angeles ?

>samefagging on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I feel like you're not realizing the sprawl of LA. It is 500 square miles compared to 40 for Paris. They wouldn't host the games in Inglewood. It's a large city. There will be no black people within biking distance(they can't afford cars) of any Olympic events unless they are competing.

damn, i'd have taken budapest or rome over either of the remaining options. considering how much of a shithole LA is, i suppose i'd take paris

Roma , perfect time zone for me ( assuming nbc doesn't buy the whole fucking thing) and i don't have to deal with the political bullshit.

oh Roma is also out , then Paris so the whole deal can be bombed.

>Inglewood

They actually would lolol the Rams' new stadium is supposed to be the centerpiece

and possibly a terrorist attack.

Give it to Paris, LA will not be ready.

Yes, but since it's niggers killing niggers, and spics killing spics, the main stream media doesn't report it, as it goes against the (((narrative))).

nah, don't want it here, keep this shit for yourself

>implying LA has a chance
>implying the cucks from the COI will vote for Trump's country

It should be in Brazil again. Can you imagine anyone doing a Ryan Lochte or any green pools in any other country?

do you want terrorist attacks? because Paris is how you get terrorist attacks

Paris. By 2024 it will be German territory and one of the safest and cleanest palces on Earth.

Chimpouts versus terrorist attacks. This will be fun.

under sharia law

Paris, please. The Olympics is a massive waste of money and a headache for the host region. California's debt problem is bad enough as it is.

LA is much more dangerous than Paris or Rome.

dont talk to me you goon. bet you wouldnt be that funny in front of my face eh

So Trump will indeed nuke Germany after Sharia Law takes over, eh

Paris will have chimpouts too. And strikes.

los angeles

It's funny how everyone seems desperate to back out of their bid. Will anyone even apply to host in 2028? Fuck these trash ass meme """sports""" to be quite honest.

you're so fucking stupid

>t. butthurt libtard

fucking lefties killed it because, sorry lad :(

I don't want Paris to win and pay more taxes for it.
But since they lost 1,5M tourist due to religion of peace and also bad echoing on how shit/criminal this city is you can be sure they will win it to counter-balance all those lost shekels.

If Paris win I hope ISIS happenings. Maybe people will start to open their eyes then.

>wanting a white elephant after the games

Did the bidding committee had a plan on what to do with any venues they would build for the Olympics? If no, there you have it.

USA is out with der Trumpenfuhrer's stupid travel ban, so I guess it's Paris by default now

Tokyo is going to be lit, but I want it in Paris.

>Obama lobbies hard for Chicago for 2016
>failed

>Trump does nothing
>LA Olympiad falls into his lap

If Budapest wins, it will be muh Huns and killing Turks and being an entitled bitch in the 19th and early 20th century with a little bit of muh Soviet atrocities culminating in the construction of the Great Wall and the tossing of Syrian children off of it into a giant pot of goulash below

Read the entire OP before posting you dumb fucking cunt

Srbija je Kosovo, srbi jsou turci

But what if Marine Le Pen is elected?

>muh necessary evil
Vas te tuer plutôt.

MLP will never be elected president. As racist and protectionist as France can be, we will never make it official. Too much history. It's either going to be Fillon or Macron (whoever faces Le Pen in the 2nd round).

It would've been glorious

The organizers will do the multiculti shitshow anyways as "defiance".
Hell knows no wrath bigger than that of a leftie scorned.

roma

Rome has withdrawn