Isn't it weird how english football is pretty much a whole different world ? They rate managers...

Isn't it weird how english football is pretty much a whole different world ? They rate managers, players and clubs for no reason but being english. What has woy ever achieved in his career ? They think of their clubs as top clubs in Europe only to see them defeated by a midtable club from Belgium or their nt defeated by part-time dentists and dont even get me started on english talent

He took the Norwegian team Viking to a couple of respectable mid-table finishes in the mid 2000's, clearly a top tier manager

Sky sports is propaganda machine desu. They shit on Serie A, the Bundes and La Liga any chance they get and do nothing but constantly try to build hype about the premier league

Woy took Fulham to the UEFA cup final.
He's done fuck all else, but that's pretty impressive desu

>What has woy ever achieved in his career ?
Took Switzerland to their first WC in something like 20 years. Got Fulham to an EL final.

They rate themselves very much. I remember an interview with Conte and he had just defeated someone mistable team and some guy asked him if it was the greatest victory of his career

Which are both achievements that are in line with England's actual quality and lofty aspirations: no doubt the ABE OP won't like this though.

I mean they own the PL TV rights, they do everything to promote their own product. From a neutral standpoint, Sky is expensive as hell and the football that they show isn't anything special. Around here you could get DAZN for 10€ per month and stream all Serie A and La Liga matches, which absolutely blows Sky out of the water.

He took us almost to the Uefa Euro.

They bum La Liga, they show it and never miss a chance to wank over TSUUUUUUU and Messi.

I'd genuinely feel sick if I saw this man become my clubs manager

no one really rates the english NT, not in england or anywhere else. they always had a kinda dark horse feel to them since they pretty much always had a couple of players who were great for their clubs but that almost never translated to the NT. the clubs are rated because a decade or so ago they were THE teams in europe and that feeling still lingers and is kinda kept alive by them being in the richest league in the world.

It's funny that you used a pic of Roy Hodgson alongside your point OP, he has a lot of international experience despite being English.

No-one actually thought Hodgson would do well in the Euros with England. It's the media's job to be positive so that they hype people up for the event and get more newspaper sales/page-views.

Didn't the FA choose Hodgson? I can't into British

7-1

Nice counter argument

He took the english to the dentist

1-0

Hodgson is a good coach

is that the number of euros portugal has vs england?

Roy actually did well abroad. People ITT ignore this and only look at what he did with Fulham while at the same time shit on others for overrating the PL. Amazing.

I miss Fulham in the prem desu, top comfy stadium.

Literally noone in england has ever rated Roy though

The FA is literally a gentlemen's club of old, out of touch white men who've been in the system their entire lives.

No matter what happens they make their profit, so they give the jobs to their friends and people like them, and they are afraid of making any actual significant changes to English football.

At youth level coaches care more about winning than developing kids, so they promote kids that either grow tall quickly, or are really fast. Technical players never get the chance, so we produce 1000 limited fast wingers and 100 big lads up front.

Then you have the media, who for some reason love to push the generalisation of BIG STRONG NO NONSENSE BRITISH LADS, HOOF IT IN THE BOX AND GIVE THOSE FOREIGN PUFFS WHAT FOR!!! People buy into this and the culture is reinforced by retards on Talk Sport, Sky Sports and whatever else.

English football is a place for insiders, and any foreigner who comes in and tries to change things up usually gets hounded by the press until they conform or are tossed back out. The only exceptions to this are people like Mourinho and Klopp who can sell papers with their charisma.

The whole system is fucked, Roy Hodgson should have been the climax which slapped English football in the face and made it start again from scratch, but it wasn't. We doubled down with Big Sam and Southgate and we will act confused and shocked when we get outplayed in 2018 or 2020

Good post.

Just host a world cup and lose 7-1

It's business and like every business it needs the goy to buy their product.

Everyone does that, the difference is that they sell a shitty product as if it was pure gold and have a position of monopoly in many countries, so the stupid goyim will never know.

REKT

>german "humour"

He brought the 4-4-2 to the Nordic countries, then he got BTFO by a Nordic country playing 4-4-2.

why do black lads never get management jobs? they make up a large portion of English football players, but almost never management.

is the PL racist?

They don't shit on La Liga at all since they show most of its games, and the Serie A and Bundes they just ignore because BT Sport shows them

Stop talking out of your arse

Also, Woy did a fair job at both Fulham and West Brom

>out of touch white men

What has their race got to do with anything you fucking tart

Low IQ

Chris Hughton is half white so he's at less of a disadvantage

They even tried to push the Prem in Germany after they bought a local pay TV station.
>muh Özil
>muh Klopp
Lel. Nobody gives a fuck, ratings are in the basement.

Because club football outside of your own national league is a niche interest (at least if your national league is any good)

You think the average person here or in Spain or Italy gives a fuck about the Bundes?

Errr sorry mate but Hodgson is a world class manager. His achievements from the last 10 years alone outweigh any Brazilian manager in the last century.

>Reached the Europa League final with Championship side Fulham
>Saved Steven Gerrards career at Liverpool allowing him to dominate the league for another 4 years
>Transfomed Paul Konchesky from a nobody into one of the finest LB's in Europe, ever
>Took over West Brom after they had already been relegated, saved them from relegation twice in one season then finished 8th, their highest ever finish
>Put the 'GegenPwesse' system in place for Klopp to use at Liverpool
>Beat Juventus 4-0 with Fulham
>Unbeaten in Qualifying with England
>Held Italy to a draw in Italy during the world cup
>Beat Switzerland twice in qualifying
>Held Wayne Rooney regain his confidence and become Englands top scorer all time
>Turned Gareth Southgate into the best manager of all time

Meanwhile the last 5 Brazil managers

>Dunga
>Scolari
>Dunga
>Pele
>Nimington Nem

All literal WHO managers with no trophies.

Yeah, it was a fools errand to try it in a country with several top clubs in rage of the average football viewer.
But Sky is sucking EPL dick so hard they tried it anyways.
I think their propaganda is quite effective in other countries, like Norway, though.
The Prem dominates the global TV market thanks to Murdoch.

Bongs have unironically claimed for years that Hazard is the 3rd best player in the world

They can't accept their NT and league are irrelevant and start inventing shit

It's sad that there's actually people who unironically have that point of view.

Enjoy getting beaten by Kosovo in the 2018.

kek, I knew from that entire post some stormblr faggot would get triggered by the use of the word white

He has a point tho. Would the FA be better if everyone there would be old black women?

Be offended all you want, the FA is a bunch of old, upper class, insular white dudes who are out of touch with football

But why is it relevant?

Their age and class might be relevant factors, but I don't see how their race is

Would old, upper class black dudes somehow be more in touch?

Because it completes the trope.

I forgot this place had gone to shit if you even mention anything about race or religion. Carry on as you were, i've got better stuff to do than argue race with mongs on the internet

Sorry for alerting you to your subconscious racism mate

He played Roberto Carlos as a left winger. Tactical genius desu

Maybe try not to speak and think in platitudes then

>Leicester is a big club and is coveted by the big names in management
No

I did the same in winning eleven tbqh

>PUFFS
End yourself, pal.

Didn't Inter play with wingbacks under Hodgson?

He binned Carlos

They are white though. It's 'relevant' because it's a fucking fact

well played, brown man

Flat 4-4-2 of course, he played as left mid with only offensive duties while he wanted to play left back

Damn Africa is awesome at banter apparently