What should I know about dating an older chick? I'm 19 she's 26. Share your experiences, give me advices etc

What should I know about dating an older chick? I'm 19 she's 26. Share your experiences, give me advices etc.

Lurk more, and when you feel like you've lurked enough, lurk some more.

biggest mistake of my life was dating a girl older then me
dont do it

Get ready to be pegged, to be her cuck and to be seen as less of a man in her eyes.

For whatever reason when the age gap is less than 10 years the relationship seems to be about her fucking you over. When you bang cougars and MILFs the thing is about banging her brains out, nothing long term, ever.

Nature made it so men aged like good wine and women aged like cheap one. If she is beyond her prime point for a bullshit reason then she is a baggage.

Be prepared for her to cheat on you when she goes to the bars you can't get into.

lol hes barely out of highschool hell move on after a year.

op here, she says she loves me tho, our relationship looks pretty serious, tho she's an alcoholic so thats an issue :(

pump and dumb, use a condom. Buy your own condoms for christ sake, that's how a bitch got my best friend.

you poor fool

>alcoholic

not worth the trouble, child.

Right, because an OP on Sup Forums is a Chad who just brushes off rejection.

>she loves me tho
No matter the age gap. When she is older she just wants control because she is too stupid to control a real man.

The older one uses their superior experience to take advantage of the younger one.

Outlook in fun followed by red flags and agonizing pain.

So, there's no chance at all of this relationship actually working out in you guys opinion?

I'm dating a girl 5 years older, depend on the grill, and depends on you
if you are a total fag, i say it'll go over well for her
if you aren't then it'll be fine.

why?

now thats something that actually makes sense, the rest of you are just frustrated virgins

But are you at least 21? Because that makes a huge difference. If your girl can go to bars and you can't, odds are she's gonna fuck other dudes while drunk.

From her POV it means she can't find someone in her age range with similar experience to accept her. That's a giant red flag. No offense but from the perspective of somone 7 years older you are "young, dumb, and full of cum".

Actually the only problem would probably be different stages in life. Have a couple of friends that was in similar situation.

He wanted to party, travel, hang with friends. She wanted to calm down, have kids. Same for a girl i know that got together with an older girl. (Well obviously not the kid part there).

Just make sure you want the same thing after the initial passion-streak is over.

Im dating a boi 8 years younger. We have a lot of fun together. I know that he has mother issues and itll go away when he finds out that Im not his mother.I often think about t9 end this relationship, but he is lovely and dudes at my age are pathetic.

Read the thread nigger.

Unless her husband recently died by a legit accident and it was a relationship old as all the fucks that exist in this thread, which means like 5 years or more if it was a fresh relationship and 8 for marriage, then she is a stupid fuck that never matured and wanted to remain as a hot bimbo babe cougar when old.

It's been proven a huge fucking load of times. The older they get without children, a good husband and a secure place to live the wilder and crazier they get.

just know she will dry up at 35 so theres no way your relationship will last unless you breed her or have fat stacks of cash. my advice, enjoy it, get her to do things you will wish your future gfs would do. cum inside her ask for 3somes anal if youre a fag

thats so awesome. I wish you guys all the best

Does her name start with a V? From PA?

Spot on. Im currently dating a guy 12 years younger (39 and 27), and it is not only really hot but also has a completely different mentality than guys my age. Its amazing and I wouldnt change him for anything.

>she's an alcoholic
Unless she is receiving or is willing to receive professional help, I would jump ship.

My gf is 40. Using lube makes the drying up unnoticeable. AND you can have lomger sex sessions because you dont depend on the natural lubrication lasting enough.

She's probably crazy

this. once the fun dies down and you've noticed red flags, run
don't get sucked into her bullshit

Thats the best part tho

Many thanks
Yeah! Im 28 and he is 20. Feels the same way. We both feel lucky for having each other. It should mean something

Wait till the 2-3 month honeymoon phase wears off. Some of the best times of my life were with crazy bitches, but so were some of the worst

How not to be a niggers or white trash 101:
>Don't stick it in crazy
>Don't stick it in anthill
>Don't stick it in pineapple pie
>Don't stick it in electric socket
>Don't stick it in wild animals
>Don't stick it in kinder

that means you you batshit crazy, manipulative Newfoundlander cunt

Imagine the reason she has to date someone sooooo away from her group. I'm not telling you not to do her but she's crazy and I haven't even actually met her.

Fucking thissssasssassasssss

i meant drying up meaning she cant have kids anymore because shes too old

Holy shit son, that's even worse.

There are cougars at 50 that don't need lube unless it's for anal.

Now, what you said is actually true too, lubricant improves sex but when she is not able to do it herself she had some fucked teenage that landed her there i.e. she was a drunk, smoker or has some bad genes.

Either way, another red flag right there. And her age makes it big.

I was you 3 years ago. Gf is 28 and I'm 22. There's not much to know. It's not a big enough age gap to matter. Just don't be a cunt and you should be golden