ANITA SARKESSIAN SCHOOL PHOTO DISCOVERED

Good lord, 200% kek.

DELETE THIS

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Naruto plz.

I had a fat bull dyke called Krista P who loved Harry Potter in school that looked strikingly similar

hahaha

kek

Looks fake tbqh familia

Nice

Oh goddamn

Oh shit.

JUST...

I am so sorry, world.

a fucking leaf (headband)

kek'd m8

Fucking Brilliant

Never forget it was viet-fucking-nam who made this.
Original content do not steal

Can you imagine how hairy her armo pussy is.

kek

holy kek we need to start spamming edits at her.
get this out there. have fucking keemstar on it. this could actually fuck her image in a way she can't unfuck.

>fast in the tunnels and fast with the OC

Traditional female roles in the front
Male privilege slayer in the back

she can't unfuck down?
well just fuck her shit up

or just ignore the cunt so she can't play victim and get more attention.

She looks like an ordinary modern young feminist

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLING IN MY SKIN

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

RRAAAASSEEEEENnnNNNGGGAAANNNN

I like you guys but the diaspora you polluted the world with is trash.

of course she looks like a complete stand out

look at the girls next to her, natural beautiful hair
anita was too retarded to align and understand what it takes to be accepted into society and for that reason no men wanted her in her studying years cus she looks, dresses and probably behaves like a fucking outcast

and that anger of rejection translates into the dumb bitch she is today spouting constant nonsense in order to win arguments no one cares about in a contest to become the biggest victim every day

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

LA LA LALALALA LA LA LALALA

I am sorry guys for Aniita and Glendale

>Getting assraped by snakes every day of your life

Is this what breeds SJWs?

She looks kind of cute but something about her shoulders makes it look like she is hiding 200lb below the frame.

Thoughts on Turks? Did it really happen?

BLOW MY WHISTLE BABY

Yes, roaches never change

Did what happen?

kek
>JUST

Made in Vietnam

100% agree Norbro.

I'd wager 100 bucks that the whole femfreq stuff goes back to not getting any dick in high school. Surprising though, because at one point she was relatively fuckable, if you can get past the nose.

Thanks, Belgium.
Thanks for posting my OC Sweden bro :^).

>did roaches roach
user plz.

>emo/goth bitch with poor fashion sense
>probably little to no friends--friends are also emo/goth
>probably practice girl, resulting in man-hating
Now it all makes sense.

Stop ruining SASUKE

>Glendale

I saw this on /r/The_Donald two days ago. You're behind a Donald Trump subreddit when it comes to SJW happenings...how does it feel Sup Forums to no longer be the best meme and happening website? Probably pretty bad.

Thats pretty good lol. Would explain alot

>ever browsing leddit

>Behind reddit
>Implying anyone from Sup Forums goes to that shithole unironically
>"le /pol is a single person" meme
Back you go faggot, you can't fool us.

THIS IS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT.

She looks exactly like every girl I was into in high school and coincidentally they also turned into obnoxious feminists

Totally not a lesbian pussydestroyer.

But can Anita Sasukeesian defeat Madarianna Wuchiha?

Ohhh

ohhh that's bad

She looks like she starred in a late 90's teen comedy with the pie fucker from American Pie.

Wow, I had a girl in my class have the exact same haircut 7 years ago or so.
Is this some type of subculture?

I'm fairly certain that's a gay dude who went to my high school

hahahahahahahahahaha

Keep talking about her pol. Keep posting every time she sneezes. You and Sup Forums have only made her about a few million so far.

You aren't giving her exactly the attention she craves and feeds off of or anything. Ugh, feminists amirite!

s-shes still beautiful

She fucking ruined those eyebrows Jesus Christ.

Fad-following bitch

It's Cool Vietnam, keep churning out spicy memes

this is a pretty low point for me tbbveoiwffvdvh f@m

DESIGNATED

Shitposting OP, I know it's you

GOOD MORNING VIETNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

lovin every laugh

even younger

My god the American bantz are on fire tonight

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here. That being said, AB is really great, but Nyaa.eu and BakaBT are easier to get into.

Thats just how you like them, isn't it Ahmed?

This is just more proof that women peak in high school.

Post a recent pic

>mfw she's piled on at least 50lbs

Tip top kek

She was so completely my type

What went so wrong?

Oh fuck, it's the meme master himself

kekitus maximus

LESBIAN

It all makes sense now.

why the fuck is this and why should i care

You didn't give her the dick so she became a man hating lesbian.

Good lord Sup Forums is infested with weeaboos.