Tard Tales of a High School History Teacher

Tard Tales of a High School History Teacher

Hello anons, I have waited long to tell you about my experiences as a high school history teacher. I have been teaching for only 8 years, but I have some experiences I'd like to share. These are true events and not made up bullshit like all the other tardthreads here are. Begin.

>be me
>24 year old first year teacher
>I'm prepared, history has always been my subject, fresh out of college, feeling confident
>1st day is pretty good, I just have to make a few jokes in between explaining the rules and shit to get the kids to like me
>2nd day goes pretty much the same
>3rd day I actually start to teach
>I knew there was a tard in my 1st hour class, but he seemed ok. He just sat there and fidgeted and didn't bother me
>Begin to teach and I hear someone blowing their nose
>I'm writing on the board so I can't see who it is
>It begins to get louder and more frantic, I turn around to ask kid to go out in the hallway and finish
>It's Sammy, the glorious autist
>I know the parapros who help him, they're bitchy old ladies in their sixties and I know they'll complain if I do anything to their precious Sammy to prevent the rest of the class from getting distracted.
>Sammy stops and I continue, not a big disturbance except for some kids laughing
>About 5 minutes later it starts again
>He blows like a foghorn in repeating assaults of noise that make it impossible to teach
>Finish what I was talking about and hand out some stupid worksheet so I can talk to the paraprofessionals.
>Kid keeps on doing it, kids start noticeably laughing
>I walk over and ask Sammy nicely to finish blowing his nose in the hallway
>Sammy listens and understands, he starts to get up
>Paraprofessional Tamara swoops in with her cellulite-ridden, lumpy, swollen aged body and tells me I can't do that
>I explain to her that Sammy is a distraction to the rest of the class and I can't instruct if he continues
>Sammy has sat back down and is blowing louder
Cont?

cont...

Go, man, go.

This seems like it will be a glorious tard thread. However, we must be patient

Go on

fuuuuuck brah. shouldve pre-typed this shit.

mfw waiting for pt. 2

Bump

for the love of god cont please

>waited a long time to yell us.
>doesn't have it typed out and ready to go upon request.

Die

Do I smell a decent green text? No, likely an illusion. The deprivation is making me loopy. Regardless, bump.

Cum on now, keep going.

Cont.
>She starts yelling about how I have no right to say that and they worked so long to get him into an integrated classroom and I know nothing about what it's like to live with autism and all that bullshit
>I tell her that Sammy has to stop being a distraction or be a distraction somewhere else and that by now his nose must be very clean
>She backs down and glares, you can tell the battle isn't over yet
>I ask Sammy once again and he never makes eye contact but he puts the Kleenex box away
>Tammy livid, his other paraprofessional is a woman in her 30s but she looks 50 because she smokes outside the building looking at Facebook at least 15 times a day. She doesn't care at all what Sammy did
>Look in the kid's book bag
>The box of tissues he just put away is accompanied by 3 fucking others
>Say nothing, continue class
>Before that I had nothing against special education students, but after that class they ceased to become Sammy and his helpful Paraprofessionals.
>They became Tardo and the Tardcatchers

That's my first story. I know it's not that exciting, I wanted to start my tales in chronological order. I'll be back with stories of more tards. The next few Tard Tales will involve:
>Spitting on the floor repeatedly
>Fighting me
>Scarring kids in the bathroom
>Minecraft
>Screaming
>Constant stream of stale memes
>Shitting in trash
>Sexually harassing classmates
Cya fags another day

I was a history teacher for years. I would like for you to continue this story. I have a few of my own.

I swear the school I taught in was built on a fucking nuclear waste site, or an Indian burial ground or something. I've never seen such a collection of kids with weird issues.

Dude you owe us another story after that dramatic ass lead in

Fuck guys OP here. I didn't pre-type because I'm real fuckin tired I'll do it next time. Sorry.

lol, fantastic

Holy shit you're a faggot. You made a whole thread and wasted 15 minutes of everyones time for that? Write your stories right now cunt.

Just gonna keep this tabbed in, I'll be back

post a story

pls tell us some tales. since OP is a faggot

Anyone with a story POST IT!

FUCKIN' WAITED FOR THAT STEAMING PILE OF SHIT? OP is a faggot

OP, we don't conStanly browse Sup Forums, give us a time when the thread is made

>been waiting a long time to post story
>Doesn't pre-type the shit
>Fucks off for the day