What do you guys think of Bosnia and Bosnians in general...

What do you guys think of Bosnia and Bosnians in general? The ones I've met are usually great immigrants who assimilate very well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0a5BJxrarL0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Una-Sana_Canton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They all need to step on some land mines desu senpai

I don't

Came here to post this

t. Bakir Al-Cuckistani

Diaspora patriots are the biggest subhumans on the planet.

I literally have no opinion. I heard their unemployment rate is like 47%, higher than most African nations. Why? Besides the war and all

bosnians are cool, we have them alot here. serbs are problem and shiptars

There is far too many of them in Croatia. Seriously they spread turbofolk and other degenerate crap like wildfire.

Garbage mudslimes.

Serbia and Croatia should draw a line through the middle and genocide the non-Christians.

jap

Wow how edgy

REMOVE

KEBABNIAKS

It's where Franz Ferdinand was shot, but that's the only interesting thing I really know about it. That and the genocide.

My girlfriend is there currently and I still don't know much about it

slovens and croatians are literally the only ok countrys from ex yugo. rest is cancer tear

Dzeko. That's it.

They need to be exterminated

i thought it was serbia

my bad

Nah it was in Sarajevo Bosnia

fuck off diaspora

go assimilate and forget you were ever from the balkans

youtube.com/watch?v=0a5BJxrarL0

Why do Croats hate "turbofolk" and what even is it?

Croats from Croatia proper and Istra regions hate it, Dalmatians, Slavonians and Herzegovians definetly listen to plenty of turbofolk.

Balkans = butthole of Europe
Bosnia = shit of Europe
Albania/Kosovo = blood in the stool of Europe

t. Slovenia

Well said, but I like my grandpa's analogy better:
Balkans = the butt of Europe
Bosnia / Albania / Kosovo = those pieces of shit you can never wipe off your ass completely

He's right you know?
People need to learn that there is no Bosniak ancestry. If you are from Bosnia, you're either Serbian, Croatian or a convert muslim(PC term: Bosniak). For example 3/4 of my family are from Bosnia

True dalmatians hate it

Croatian clay
Hrvatska do Zemuna

Fuck that shit, that is germany. Use this map

DIASPORA GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being this delusional

girls are slutty, only on instagram and facebook selfies, all the guys work shitty jobs but think they're the greatest

so what's the deal with Kosovo? Is that part of Bosnia or independent?

the serbian one I got it even more silly
Anyway fact is, Bosnia is someone's clay, it's not a country to be independent.

American education - the post

albanians were minority but then made 10 kids each and now they are majority,serbians who ruled the land got forced out and replaced by albanians turning it to shit with 50% unemployment, now they battle moldova for the title of poorest country in europe

Nice ad hominem Ante. I never said SRBIJA DO TOKIJA. But Croatia to Zemun is delusional, you have to admit. Don't be a stereotypical diaspora fag.

It was a preview of what other white people worldwide will experience in the future. Ironically, lots of them supported this back in the '90s.

If anything Kosovo is a part of Albania, muslims are weird that way when they mix our 95% pure ethnicity.

By Serbian mythology Kosovo is their cradle so whatever.

Balkans forget migration was a thing until recently

Ew, God no never again. Just give us our ethnic part of Bosnia and part of this, to expand the land around Karlovac a bit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Una-Sana_Canton

Would gladly split Bosnia tomorrow if I knew you guys wouldn't backstab us, and if it was actually possible to genocide all the kebabs out. But, most Croats hate Serbs more than they hate the kebabs in Bosnia or Kosovo today.

yeah totally I was just mucking around
Srbija do Drine should be a reality though at least