DURANT OUT FOR FOUR WEEKS

Eat shit HAHAHAHHA

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18795950/kevin-durant-golden-state-warriors-miss-least-four-weeks-bone-bruise

You won't have the #1 seed and thus you won't win the championship. No one has ever won not being the #1 seed

It's kind of a shame. A hypothetical Golden State team without Durant might win, what, 73 games?

Already lost 10

Now they HAVE to try in the regular season unlike the Spurs or Cavs

Who here just wants to see both Golden State and Cleveland collapse

>just a bone bruise
>out for only 4 weeks
I'm disappointed. He'll come back before the first round and start fucking up teams again.

I think the Clippers got a chance

Yes please I hope both teams collapse to all hell

Actually, if losing top seed allows them to delay facing Pelicans until Duran returns, that could be perfect.

Clips4lyfe?

We've been here countless times before.

Clippers and Rockets well shit themselves come playoff time. The Spurs and Warriors are the only western teams that even stand a chance.

They won 73 games without him, they'll be fine. This is how stacked the Warriors team is, plus spurs are the only one that can match up with them

>No one has ever won not being the #1 seed
shit bait famalam

They'll drop to 3rd and get raped by the thundies in first round.

>gloating about injuries to rival stars

OKC confirmed for scummiest fanbase in the NBA, just move the team back to Seattle already, Okies don't deserve pro sports teams, they can't handle the privilege.

All according to plan

The Clippers are always a second round playoff team. I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

I'm sad that Golden State has a ready made excuse for when they get BTFO in the first round now.

Unless they drop down to the second seed and play the Thunder, I don't see that happening.

check your angst privilege kurt

Cast your vote, young man!

>OKC confirmed for scummiest fanbase in the NBA

I expect no less from Oklahoman methheads.

If LeBron gets to have a bad playoff why not?