Have any of you ever gotten so mad at your parents that you hit them? Let's see some greentext

Have any of you ever gotten so mad at your parents that you hit them? Let's see some greentext.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiBIhRdkkps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> be me
> helping mom clean out old room
> she had been giving me shit all day
> saw a floor lamp of mine and I wanted it for my house
> pick it up
> she grabs my lamp and tells me she wants to keep it
> I tell her it is mine and I am taking it
> she pulls on it trying to jerk it out of my hand
> I pull it back and tell her to let my rucking lamp go
> she jerks on it hard again
> rage.exe
> I push her to the floor and tell her I'm not a kid anymore and she isn't going to pull this shit
> she plays victim card
> tell her to shut the fuck up and I put my lamp in the car and leave

It wasn't just because of the lamp but the lamp was the last straw. She would really do things to fuck with me all the time and I finally had enough. Ever since that day she treats me a lot better.

fuck that cunt, she pulled that shit for the last time!

you love lamp

Not since I was like 3. That's toddler behavior.

I hear you. When I was 13 my mom got all pissy one day and slapped me in the face. I was really big for my age and when she did that something inside me snapped. I slapped the shit out of her and I can still remember the look of shock on her face.

Yeah, it's much better to stand around and get hit like a slave.

What a bunch of single mothers little stupid fucks here in this thread.

It's inmature based on the fact that you are niggers.

Real people talk shit over.

Awww what's wrong? Somebody say something you didn't like? I'm sure your mommy was a real saint.

no no no no no no no no no
you can scream and yell
but never ever hit your mom.

> it's inmature
Stop making excuses for the fact that you are a coward. If somebody is hitting you then having a discussion isn't going to work. I'm sure you are the type of guy that likes to talk shit until things get real then you back down immediately.

Has she ever hit you?

> Alcoholic junkie dad. He was a nice guy I was just a disfunctional kid and and asshole at school.
> Beatings from 9 years old - 15 years old.
> Got easier as I got older cause I could dodge and block him
> New I was going to block him one day so he fake punched and headbutted me instead
> Let 6 years of rage out in about 10 seconds with fury fists of youth, punched his lips through his teeth, blood actually sprayed across my bedroom wall and up my wardrobe door, cut his face and head open
>stumbled out of my room down the hall to his seeing starts
> didn't talk for a week
> Told everyone he fell off the porch
> Finally came and talked to me
> "im not going to punish you, I raised you to win user and thats what you did, Im proud of you yada yada yada"
> Never had an argument after that, became actual real friends till he died a year later
>wish we had the fist up earlier so we could have spent more quality time together.

Not him, but unless you are a pussy or retarded, she wouldn't even hit me and even if she did I'm dead sure she can't hurt me because I'm much more strong than her.

I'm all for the equal left and rights, but my mom only tried once to punch me when I was in like high school or something, she missed 3 blows in a row. I was too damn fast for her.

This means, you are either a weak resentful fuck or are mental.

Women in general are barely a threat even when in groups. When there is a single nig in that group then things turn around.

> I'm not gonna punish you
Nigga you can't punish me

> I'm all for equal rights and lefts
> immediately contradicts that statement

Why are you coming in threads just to trigger yourself?

Equal rights and left means being on the same level.

I have had to fight with a heavyweight girl. Now, she didn't hit like a male heavyweight but I sure as fuck didn't wanted to receive her hits heads on. She was a real deal and I had to hit her hard like another male so she could improve her game.

Does this means you have to get low and punch a weak cunt because you are too much of a pussy that never been in a fight?

>TL DR: You are a faggot

>Stepdad beats mom, mistreat kids
>Me being 12 I can tussle with neighborhood kids
>Decide I'm big enough to hit back.
>Get my face rocked but stopped him from coking out mom.

Snap I never thought of it like that

That isn't what equal rights and lefts means you retard. So by that logic if a man was much weaker than you and he hit you then you would just walk away? You are talking like you are hard so would you let that slide?

I've been in plenty of fights. Been shot at and stabbed too. I'm not a badass but if somebody comes at me I'm not backing down.

Then you are a slow turd. I have had attempted robberies on me too. Only once I backed out because I was with a girl and didn't wanted to risk her.

I'm not the hardest kindrfucker I know, but I'm pretty close. And yes, I had also let barfights slip because you get too much shit from the cops if they catch you.

Yeah, I'm sure you are. Most of the hardasses I know like to talk shit about how tough they are on the internet too.

No because I'm not white

What are you?

On an anonymous place? Who would had thought it?

Because, you know, people get on the internet to tell lies and shit... unless it's facebook, fuck facebook.

No, but I once had to stop my brother from beating my dad.
>Drinking with my dad and brother one night while watching a movie interspersed with bits of conversation
>Everyone's starting to get drunk
>I don't remember how, but my dad and brother end up in some kind of back and forth about shit my dad's done over the years
>Everytime my brother says something about my dad, my dad just dismissively laughs at it
>This only makes my brother even madder, who in turn just ramps up his ranting and starts abusing my dad
>Keeps hanging shit on him
>Eventually my dad gets up and hits him in the back of the head
>Brother gets up, slams his glass into the floor, turns around and starts punching my dad
>He gets my dad to the ground and stomps on him once or twice
>As my dad is trying to get up, my brother starts to choke him
>okayit'sabouttimetostepinandhelp.jpg
>Pull my brother off my dad
>Brother has this wide-eyed glare when he looks at me
>I point at my dad on the ground, "It's over; look!"
>Brother realises he's won and walks off
My family has no shortage of dickheads.

A race to know damn well if I hit my parents I won't get hit back, I'll get fucking killed.

>he was a nice guy
>beatings from 9-15

confirmed nigger

/thread

Sounds like a shitty culture tbh.

Sub-saharian nigger detected.

Okay tell me of one time in your country/town/whatever where a parent killed their kid for that shit.

This

Yall first world spoiled fags. If i ever hit my mom she wouldve kicked me out of the house. (Which she did, when i was 12). And if i ever hit my dad id still have a bruise on my face

>be me
>always have my hair down and messy and dress like a boy (its not even boy clothing im just being alternative)
>mom calls me lesbian and boy
>be me one day
>mom threatened me to put my hair up and dress right
>tell her I'm fine like this
>gets mad and slaps me
>tell her to stop
>calls me boy and she doesn't want to raise a sinner
>lectures me her shit bible
>tell her that'll leave forever then
>says no you won't
>df man
>tell her to leave me alone and start pushing her out of my room
>resists
>i get mad and push her hard
>falls to the floor
>slam door close and locked

Silly user, african niggers don't know to read and write. Even less they would know what journalism is.

You can hit your dad though. Fucking double standards

Touche. I bow to your superior reasoning.

Google "black woman kills kids"

This.

I don't legitimately believe you're this stupid; so I'm going to let you go back, read the dialogue and then form a judgement again.

See you're saying all this stuff and all I'm seeing is:
>blah blah blah my country is worse than yours

Actually, no.

Being completely strict, you should not hit any of your parents unless it's self defense. And it gotta be obvious they had intend to kill you, otherwise you are out the house, out of money and out any inheritance.... but if your parents hit you like a kid when you are old as fuck odds are they are stupid as all fuck and don't have any of that shit.

Not gonna green text cause I've autism.

So back when I was 18 or so I got into a argument with my mom at the time I wasn't mentally stable doctors were trying to find a good cocktail to make me less autistic well mom ended up calling the local police on me they came out being wacked out of my mind I said infront of the cops I was gonna kill my mom cops decided to take me to jail for assault intent to do harm now I have a misdemeanor charge on the internet for everyone to see. 34 years old now but still have the mugshot on a few websites.

*immature..... Jesus Christ...cant you spell?

Not my mother, but I punched my elder brother in the face for getting drunk at our place and pulling his pants down and farting bare ass in our kitchen as a sign of disrespect. Fucking idiot.

I'm just going to assume you like to insult people for no reason and explain this to you anyway. You can google black woman kills kids and reads all the stories about the trivial things these chimps will kill their kids for. Stuff like being loud or because they are mad at the baby daddy. After reading these stories you will then see that killling a kid for hitting them is more than believable. Sorry for not explaining it before, I just thought that you were a normal person who didn't need instructions.

Counting family and relatives
>Knife x7 r 8
>Metal fist x2
>Punches x14
>Pushing x4
>Argue x whenever they piss me off (happens alot)

So it's totally fine for an adult to hit a child and that doesn't classify as self defense? That is a slave mentality.

I asked him for a specific case from where he's from; not any random article off Google.

Only autists and retards hit thier mothers.

You sound like a retard.

>being shitty for not hitting your parent

>push her hard
Just leave this thread.

Its not about my country being worst than yours. Its just hearing these stories and knowing these fags are ungrateful little bitches that hit their parents not because theyve been abused or neglected, just because theyve had everything theyve ever needed in life, and the worst thing they have to go through is supporting their parents once they no longer depend on them.

this comment was seriously funny as fuck

Right. If he doesn't personally know a nigga that got killed it doesn't happen. Never mind that dead kids tell no tales so the newspaper may never know what happened.

Nah, being a grownup I use words....

Did you read the picture? If you don't like the subject matter then leave.

Well, no. That's bad parenting and abuse. It's a very different branch of the law.

Get your shit together. It might be a technicallity but this thing can be the difference between living on the dumpsters and stripping your parents out of every shekel they have when you are not even 18.

I had never hit my parents nor tried it. That makes you the retard without brain.

Wow out of all the autists on this site you have an especially annoying brand of autism; like how can having autism make you not want to greentext you kooky motherfucker
I feel like you use it as a scapegoat so you can ignore how basic and generally ineffectual you are
>but seriously, can't greentext cause of autism? Wtf lmao nig

Yeah, adults never physically fight over anything.

Who bought it ?

Who's mad now? He is stating a fact.

Hitting your parents is not the same as defending yourself.

How fucking retarded are you? And don't come to me with the "I was pretending" bullshit.

I would never in a million years hit my parents, I didn't have behavioral issues growing up. I cringe at what some kids do.

youtube.com/watch?v=OiBIhRdkkps

Of course they do, but most people grow up. Some people are just a bit slow or unable....

I don't think it's easy to sue your parents for abuse. It also is stupid to say they would kick you lit and you would live in a dumpster. They would go to jail for neglect and you would go to a foster home.

This thread is proof that a bunch of whiney, angsty teens invaded this board. Get some real problems pussies. Some grown up priblems

No. Actually no. Sensible, mature and really seasoned people avoid getting psychical unless it's a last resort.

But don't worry. I'm dead sure millenials won't get that shit and will be manbabies their whole lives. It will be worth the show.

> he was stating a fact
Opinions are not facts. Please stop getting triggered and just leave if you don't like the subject matter.

>fact
Are you fucking dumb?

Unless you kept it shut, nobody gave a fuck about you and reported you missing or the police didn't gave a flying fuck.

And this is what more and more Anons are pointing out, you are a whole bunch of crybabies.

There is just a couple of sensible and mature Anons that lashed out on self defense, the rest of you lot are faggots.

I grabbed my mom by the hair and shook her head because she was being such a bitch.

I've gotten into quite a lot of fights with my dad. Love him but he's a fucking prick when shit doesn't go his way.

>First time I ever hit my dad.
>Be about 16
>Father was abusive for a long time, belted many times, punched, pushed, kicked, slapped for simple shit.
>Verbally abused.
>Father was a drug addict, single father with a drug addict mother who was no where to be seen. Died this year actually.
>One Christmas we go out to buy a PS2 cuz the one my brother and I worked our asses off to get being grunt laborer's for my dads carpentry job.
>Dude didn't give a shit, worked us 8 hours and one break.
>Go to the mall, dad is being a cunt because divorced mother whom he still wants to fuck isn't putting out
>Decides to be a MASSIVE cunt and fuck me and my brother over.
>Take us to gamestop, watch us salivate over PS2.
>Tells us no.
>We get pissed off. We worked hard to get a new one, who are you to tell us no?
>Everyone is angry, go home - anger ensues.
>Father starts berating mother, calling her a bitch and fucked up shit.
>I finally hoist my balls into my man pouch.
>"Leave her alone asshole!"
>Father is 6'4, im a scrawny 5'8, barely pushing 200lbs.
>"WHAT BOY? I'LL FUCK YOU UP"
>Walks up to me, I straight up deck him as hard as I possibly can.
>He stumbles back, wrestles me to the ground and starts ground and pounding his 16 year old son.
>Brother hops on his back and tries to pry him off.
>Dad is crushing me and legit trying to kill me at this point.
>Mom jumps in, takes combined effort of all three of us to get him off.
>Worst Christmas Ever.

nobody ever said fight at the drop of a hat, but normal people get into physical fights from time to time. I get that you are a coward and try to hide behind a veil of maturity but humans are still apes and we get violent sometimes.

> melenials
Unless you were born before 1980 then you are a melenial too.

That who post was cancer from a triggered crybaby.
"Don't hit yo mammy it wrong! Jezuz don't like dat" this isn't reddit you fucking pussy so gtfo if you don't like it.

>be me
>hear arguing in the other room between my brother and his girlfriend
>ShutTheFuckUp.png
>I hear my mom open his door and tell her to leave since he's an unstable asshole.
>she's too reluctant to leave, so she demands that she get out of the house
>Brother becomes further enraged due to pent up anger and alcohol+antidepressants
>screaming ensues and I come out of my room ,still in my fucking boxers.
>my angry elderly father walks out of his room and enters the shouting match because shouting is what he does.
>Brother and mom take the argument outside
>Brother starts physically assaulting my mom while crying about how she fucked his life up
>I stand between them and stare my brother down because he refused to hit me since I was apparently the only family member he gave a shit about.
>he shoves me and kicks my downed mother in the ribs
>I've had way more than enough.
>I suckerpunch him straight in the jaw, and when he recovers almost immediately, I deck him again
>"Yeah! Fucking hit me user! I'm a fucking piece of shit who punches his own mother! But she fucking made me like this!"
>brother goes inside
>"Mom, are you okay?"
>"I'll be okay, you need to go check on your dad NOW"
>fuck
>Go inside and find my brother in the hallway standing over my downed father, and knee my brother in the ribs
>cops show up as I have my brother "who is notably stronger than me, and is literally the most hardass human being I've ever met. so I'm struggling.
> he gets tased and restrained by a couple of cops
> my dad suffered a stroke brought on by the head trauma, my mom broke a rib, and I broke my hand from punching my brother, and he cracked 2 teeth.
that's the best I've got

That's niggers for you.

But truth be told, yeah, everybody has sometime in their life got in at least one fight in their adulthood.

This doesn't mean you are better than the person you beaten tho.

i broke my grandmas ribs once when i was 10

>mom dating junkie degenerate
>mom and junkie sleeping in guest bed at grandmas
>mom fucking junkie in guest bedroom
>me in my bedroom the next room over
>hear fucking
>get pissed off and start pounding on wall
>grandma comes in and gets mad at me
>"why does mommy have to get dicked by a heroin addict"
>grandma grabs and scolds me
>kick her in the fucking ribs

i hate my family and wish i was aborted

No. Never. I have had my father challenge me to a fist fight and I refused to harm him.

I cannot. I might argue and scream but I could never, ever use violence against my parents.

Anyone who does needs to die

What the fuck with the jesus thing? That's some psychological fixation right there.

Also, make me. I do what I like.

how is 5'8 and 200lbs scrawny? What the fuck?

You must not have ever been abused for long periods of time by someone you think loves you and try to convince you time and time again that the reason they abuse you is because they love you.

You must not know the mental trauma caused by a loved one beating you with a belt for 2 straight hours until the pain from being wiped subsides and you can no longer cry.

You must not know what it feels like to ever be called a fat piece of shit, useless and anti-social on the daily because your father doesn't understand that his 14 year old son isn't like him.

You're a pussy.

> make me
Ohh shit! Sorry, I didn't know I was dealing with such a badass.

I didn't get mad and hit, but hitting for sure happened
>freshly home from the Army
>24 years old, been on 2 tours
>drinking problem and a month after I get out one of my best friends gets killed
>mom keeps acting like I'm 16, tells me I can't stay out, I'm not allowed to do things, when I need to go to bed
To clarify here, she made an issue about the staying out bit when I said I wasn't going to come bumbling in at 3 a.m., I was going to pay for a hotel room
>try to be respectful, get enrolled in school and get a part time job
>in the middle of the day I'm working on school work, go to the kitchen to get a drink
>user, you need to sweep off the porch
>Sure thing, I'll do it in a minute, I'm in the middle of a quiz right now
>Fuck you user
>thefuckareyoutalkingto.gif
>pushes me and stomps off
>comes back with broom and hits me with it
>jerk it away and break it on the floor
>Nah, fuck YOU
>go to my room and start packing a bag
>Dad comes in and tells me to stand up, clocks me as soon as I do
>pop him back, then remember he's almost 60 and I'll probably fucking kill him
>wrap him up when he starts swinging again
>he busts my lip with his head and starts punching the shit out of my ribs
>fuck this
>sweep his foot and put him on his ass hard
>get on top and smack him a few times to get the message across
>he just sits there while I finish packing my bag
>on the way out mom basically tackles me sobbing
Turns out she'd found out Dad had cheated on her years ago a few weeks prior, and just snapped, and Dad had found her in the floor in the kitchen after hearing the commotion and thought I'd put my hands on his wife. Things got a lot better after that, I lived with them for 2 more years, and we never so much as raised our voices at each other.

Did make them go to counseling though, they're much stronger for it now.

Compared to a 6'4 275 lb Military trained, bar bouncer it is.

>That freudian slip

We can also argue you are both faggots.

Your dad challenges your to a fist fight and you refuse to harm him? What a case of Stockholm syndrome. They have no respect for you and are willing to beat you but like a good little slave you refuse to hit the masters.

Would be very similar in build, just 8 inches shorter

I was a shut in NEET, so not really.

this

He never stated his dad ever challenged him.

He never stated being an immature stupid little prick that felt like a slave unlike you.

And he surely is not making unbased projections at every freaking direction like a retard.

Somebody that big you are going to have to pick up a weapon and just start swinging until they are unable to fight back. If they ar reasonable you may only have to do it once. Otherwise you may have to do some serious damage.

It means you got the better of them, all that matters

It's in the past. 10 years to be exact, so it doesn't really matter.

"No. Never. I have had my father challenge me to a fist fight and I refused to harm him."

Stop flying off the handle and at least know what you are talking about you triggered little faggot.

Anybody else suck their dad's cock? Or eat their mom's pussy? I used to do that. My parents let me and my sister join in their sex and roll around in the queen sized bed with them. I remember rimming my mom's ass.