Can't feel pleasure from vaginal penetration. What do?

Can't feel pleasure from vaginal penetration. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/60162-born-without-vagina-mrkh-syndrome.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Duh, anal.

well first you take a big step back and literally fuck your own face

I have no prostate. Or dick for that matter.

I have the same problem. I rub my clit during sex to get off. That's the only way I can cum.

whittle a ginger root into a dildo and fuck yourself, I promise you will feel something then

nipple stimulation?

>no dick
aha, a femanon
>no prostate
whadafuck

Also, time to find bigger dildos, m'lady

are you actually hitting your g? or are you just shoving a straight rod inside you like a buffoon?

Who cares? If you'll have no fun, ay least give him a party.

>Also, time to find bigger dildos, m'lady

Have you tried different angles and positions? Getting enough foreplay?
Women don't have prostates.

Thirty minutes a day for 30 days with me.

You will have an orgasm by just being touched.

>Women don't have prostates
...So the ones that pretend to enjoy anal actually don't or

need a thicker penis that reaches deeper

tits or gtfo

You just don't know how to fuck.

Gonna need some answers
Honestly interested in helping
>Are you hitting your G spot? (front wall of the vagina two inches in)
>Have you tried clitoral stimulation?
>How wet/aroused are you when you attempt vaginal stimulation?
>Do you use dildos/vibrators?
>If so for how long and how big/powerful?
>How many men have you had sex with?
>What is the longest period of time you have ever had continuous vaginal stimulation? (sex or schlick)
>Have you ever had an orgasm? (Clitoral/vaginal)

hey smarty, women cant feel anything more than 1/3rd deep into their vagina, till you hit the cervix, then it REALLY hurts... lrn2anatomy.

>...So the ones that pretend to enjoy anal actually don't or
Biggest sexual organ is the brain buddy, and its close enough so that the internal clit and vag get some stimulation from it.

Not OP, but explain

First thing you should've do is....tits or gtfo....you know the fucking rules anona...

it wont hurt when she's aroused and cervical orgasm is top tier

only a proper penis can do that which is not what you have so better keep that tongue limber boy

> brain
> close enough
> to ass

hah
you could've worded it differently, but i like that.

Not a problem very few women get off on that alone. Some get nothing out of that. Just try out other stuff and stimulating different areas. For some women the nipples will do it.

Suddenly an hero isn't so out of the question

>cant feel anything more than 1/3rd deep into their vagina
that's sad
but then again, i cant really feel shit moving in my colon either.

Um no it hurts.

shhhhh he's baiting just to tell people they have micropenis.

All these user replying to this thread are disgusting and disgraceful. TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO. You just give these attention whorls whatever they want because you're all beta cucks. The only reason that a female says she's female on the Web is for attention. You loses are giving her what she wants, but what is she giving you? No tits, no timestamp no replys. It's that simple.

TL:DR TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

my friend seems to suffer from this as well, and even hurts too much to even put a finger inside. I've tried helping her through it, but is scared of the pain, and is ensured the only way she can feel pleasure is through clitoral stimulation.

What do?

You unbelievable idiot. I mean the anus you biological illiterate.
The anus is close enough to the vagina that there is some minor stimulation. The MENTAL stimulation from getting fucked in the ass makes women that are into anal very sensitive due to the MENTAL arousal and VAGINAL stimulation that is coming through the ANUS by way of a tiny layer of skin.

get her to try anal

>women cant feel anything more than 1/3rd deep into their vagina
Incorrect

She is possibly interested in that, but is concerned of how much work it will take in order to get used to an object going in.

My wife needs both vag and clit stimulation. I put her in top and she grinds me while I thrust gently. She usually cums pretty hard this way. I think a lot of women need to feel emotionally connected to cum.

livescience.com/60162-born-without-vagina-mrkh-syndrome.html

She might have this rather rare condition where a woman is born without a vagina, just a clit and urethra

Does anyone follow the rules anymore?

All these anons replying to this thread are disgusting and disgraceful. TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO. You just give these attention whorls whatever they want because you're all beta cucks. The only reason that a female says she's female on the Web is for attention. You loses are giving her what she wants, but what is she giving you? No tits, no timestamp no replys. It's that simple.

TL:DR TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

start small, it wont take all that much work

yea no

and wtf are you giving me, faggot?

no... it's not bait

on one hand I feel badly for you since you are missing out

on the other hand you are so sexually inexperienced that you don't even know how to have pleasure from penetration, and then after receiving information you're trying to tell me what's up like you know this shit better than me lmao

the cervical orgasm is real, and once you have one you will know what it means to be home

80% Of sex for women is lust.
If you're not lusting for the cock you won't enjoy it.

Whoever you are having sex with is not arousing you mentally
Try fucking an actually masculine man.

Pull up when you finger to hit the g spot

I'm pretty positive you can stimulate the g spot through the rectum, all of those organs are mushed together pretty closely down there. Also the anus itself is very sensitive. Even men can enjoy shallow ass play without having the prostate poked.

This is coming from a femanon who loves anal play and usually uses butt plugs when masturbating but I am too awkward to bring it up with men and have never made it far with actual anal intercourse. But I can definitely confirm that anal play can be pleasurable to women, even though they don't have prostates.

Not that all women feel that way.

you unbelievable moron, i know what you meant, but look again what you fucking posted
> Biggest sexual organ is the brain buddy, and its close enough so that the internal clit and vag get some stimulation from it.