So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Yes. Dump her. You're better off not being with someone who wants you to watch them fuck someone else.

Literally the worst idea ever. Nothing good ever comes of these situations unless you're the person getting invited

ITT: A NIGGER pretends not to be one,
KYS

This thread again?

Three words: Dump the cunt.

Your gf wants to indulge a fantasy increasingly common among Caucasians. Why it is common, I don't know. But it is becoming more common.

Leave her but do it in a way that ruins the thrill of it.

Go through with it and at the last second before they fuck just dump her ass. She'll take one of two options:

Continue her plans, but at least if she does this you'll know she has been fucking around for some time and has 0 shame

She'll stop, now that the idea of cheating on you is gone she would have no incentive. Unfortunately you'd still have to leave because she wanted to cheat and probably did most of the planning.

Either way, get out of the relationship.

This thread again. Go search for friends somewhere else.

>increasingly common among Caucasians.
I wonder why.

no, youre good..liberate your sexuality, assert your identity as you see fit, not as others see fit.

Low self-esteem. The mistaken belief that denigrating yourself will somehow establish your value relative to that of your partner. General fucking insanity.

Fake thread is fake

>But it is becoming more common.
No, it isn't. This is a fucking Sup Forums thing.
If my wife even suggested she would like to fuck another man, let alone a black one i would threaten her with death.

I wonder why you are a total cuck. Go cut your nuts off. They are useless.

Although these things exist, the main reason is predictive programming and propaganda. It's just multi faceted at this point.

you're a true beta cuck with no control over his woman, that's what you are.

She's a slut. Fuck her then dump her

>I wonder why you are a total cuck.
What? I don't agree with any of that shit, the joke must have gone over your head.

>this thread again

every 3 fucking hours...

Oy vey, Chaim. It's a mitzvah for you to work so hard to keep these schvartze bait pages up to keep the boys occupied.

You say that on Sup Forums but on soc and r9k they can't get enough of it. Miscegenation is the mission.

Copy pasta.....never dies

Yeah you're FUCKING bonkers, dude.

Tell her if she brings it up again you'll dump her. And be willing to follow through if she calls your bluff...

Stale pasta