Left or right thread. Give reasons/wwyd/whatever if you feel like it

Left or right thread. Give reasons/wwyd/whatever if you feel like it

Are they sisters?

Nope, just friends

Bamp

Left is so much cuter

more of jean shorts

she is actually really cute please continue

How about this faggots, stop posting ugly white women like I'm serious they are no where close to attractive

Hot grill

Left because less likely to catch the herp

about to get it from big guy back there

Nigger's thinking about it for sure

Left, kinda cute face

yeah he wants to smash that ass

right for the body

go on

And here she is getting right in position for him...but the black bitch distracts him. Nigger missed his chance

any bikini pics?

Left or right? Mother and daughter

Door 3, yolo jump.

More daughter

The look wondering why he is not doing anything knowing what he wants a white slut for his bbc

WWYD?

Left

I want to fuck her cute face making her gag as I slam my cock into the back of her throat

Daughter, nice tits and legs
Left

Yep. She was ready to give up her asshole and got nothing

Right

right

if she would have been wearing that he would have for sure picked her up and have her ride while still wearing the dress

wwyd?

That seems a little too civilized, he seems more the type to bend her over and use her like a Realdoll

Right
Right

Left - but i would like to tie the mother up, put some vibrators in her and have her watch as i fuck her daughter

I'll take left. Right could deepthroat me before I fucked left in the ass though.

How about this mother and daughter?

WWYD?

Wwyd to this tiny slut?

Left looks like a chill girl. Tries to date guys above her looks but her confidence puts her through, although she probably has one or two guy friends she keeps on retainer for emotional baggage. She tries to go after Chads but isn't just good looking enough, yet still has that "I would date you but I kinda want a guy who has a better handle in his life, you know? But you're still great though!" attitude. An okay student, doesn't work because she's holding out for a job in her career that isn't entry level because she thinks she's better than that.
Right looks like she wants to party a lot but can't handle her beer or liquor, probably doesn't even drink that much after two glasses. Still, she tries to be that party girl and invite people or try to get people together to go to that famous-ish dive bar just outside of town, not the one out in the highway, but the one that's like in between city districts next to an RV repair shop. She looks like the kind of student that answers all the questions and does stuff like "But to the rest of the class, like what is your opinion on X and Y...". I take her over the one on the left because at least she has enthusiasm and tries to be lively, which I appreciate a lot in a woman.

left or right....choose correct and get more

left

Wow that's detailed. And pretty accurate too. Here's a little more skin on the one you picked, she's lively for sure

Left has a favorite coffee shop that she goes to, and insists on going every day, or every chance she gets. She swears she can't start the day without it. Other than that, she looks bland, almost down-to-Earth girl who doesn't really get into arguments and always tries to be the mediator. She seems cool, and likes to hang out with the boys on occasion, but isn't that "only girl in the group" girl. She drinks to get buzzed but not drunk because she doesn't want to drive home drunk. She makes advances like "Hey so whats up!" and "Haha hey you know I really like hanging out with you." but doesn't leave much to the imagination, kinda that dry approach to flirting and you can be like "Eh I'll take it why not."
Right works at the left girls favorite coffee shop, which is totally not Starbucks but pretty much serves the same shit. Liberal arts degree girl who paints on the side and tries to sell her "art" for like $200 at a venue/bar. Smokes weed with that guy at school who smokes weed and doesn't hide it, says she likes it but does it to fit in only. She even brushes her teeth and rinses with mouthwash right after the high drops, which is not that long after since she takes like two or three pussy hits from the bong.
I take the girl on the left but she might get too bland for me after a while.

Throatfuck her

The girl on the left likes going to local rock band concerts and hangs with the band members right after. She's a tease, though, yet she will be flirty and nice and laughing for everything. She does that super cute scrunch face on purpose because she knows it's fucking cute. She'll end up going out with one of the band members friends though. Even though she likes punk and rock and going to concerts and has friends that smoke pot and do coke, she herself is super clean at home, and doesn't do any drugs and hardly drinks. She probably doesn't even like her friends and only hangs out with them because fuck it it's a small town and she is more focused on working, so whatever she'll make friends with whoever because she's going to leave soon either way. Personally she's kinda a bitch to people and very judgmental of them, but puts on a nice face with everyone (hence why her coked out friends think she is pretty cool).
The girl on the right likes to dance a lot, although she is kinda bad at it but definitely not the worst one at the club. She goes along with whatever you're talking about and pretend to know what you're talking about but she really likes you so she likes talking to you. She likes to go window shopping, but doesn't like buying anything, because she's not really that type of girl to drop $300 on a bag. But she's fun to hang out with! And talk to, and she might put out after going out to the mall several times.
I'll take the girl on the left because I actually like going to venues and watching local bands, although I gotta call out her fake personality shit if I want a shot with her. If it doesn't work out, I'll go with the right girl after.

left or right? why?

left, looks less fucked up

These are awesome, more

Moooooaaaaarrrr!

Neither wear teva's.

agree

Any nude?

yeah there's nudes of the blonde

The woman on the left's dead husband is looking down (or up, we don't know what kind of man he is because he was reserved and shut himself in emotionally, even with his wife, which leads to...) on her fucking a bunch of other old widowed men, which is why she stays fit and active. It works for her, she's never felt freedom like this and she expresses **cough**brags**cough** every chance she gets with her friends. She is not a cougar, however, she knows older men age like wine and prefers more intimate but brief moments with her men that she picks out. Fuck waiting to be "picked", she's been living an entire lifetime with a guy who rather go work on his 68' Shelby than talk things out with her and get her flowers as an apology. Nope, she's out there chatting with business owners and board members, and she knows what she wants. Obviously I am way too young for her, so sadly I can't pick her.
Girl on the right has gone to one too many summer camps, and she loves it because she knows exactly what happens in summer camps. She's older now, but as an adult she will definitely sign up as a camp counselor. Very enthusiastic but plays it down before she gets too excited. She knows subtlety is the name of the game and will wait until everyone is gone to make a move, which is always very direct and straight forward. Loves blowjobs, I mean look at those cheek muscles, those buccinators didn't shape themselves from drinking too many milkshakes if you know what I mean. Loves that you play with her tits too. Good stuff with her.

>she loves it because she knows exactly what happens in summer camps
Pretty much

Girl on the left always walks up to a group of guys and starts with "Heeey" while blatantly checking everyone out. She isn't looking for the best one, she is looking for the one that will give it up as fast as she does. Owns a truck, an older but still working GM model. She fucks in it and on it, too, so no problem looking for places to fuck her. Likes Hennessy and Jack Daniels, and ONLY drinks those two either straight up or mixed with one other liquid or coke. She likes to fuck but get's mad when you don't want to fuck after a long day of work. She's happy to do cowgirl but still gets mad if you don't put any effort in. I wouldn't move in with her, because honestly she kinda demanding and wants to go out to parties in the counties outside the city where it's kinda sketchy and you never know what kind of people you might run into.
Girl on the right likes to go to lounges, takes it easy and slow and drinks mixed drinks, girl or not. Small talks way too much but at least it's easy to communicate with her and keep her entertained. Doesn't take much to bed her, a couple of drinks together, some jokes about the weather, and offer to take her home. She looks naughty, and is willing to do anything if you talk her up to it. Loves making out a lot though, moreso than actual foreplay but you know what, that works for her, so I choose her but I gotta either hydrate before hand or start buying lip balm, which she likes the cherry kind.

I like right.
Very pretty, plus I like tall girls.
More ples.

Left, middle or right? WWYD to each?

Which one / wwyd

How would you fuck her?

The girl on the left can't decide whether she is a chola or a rocker, so she hangs out with both. Her race probably doesn't have cholos or people who like rock music, but she went to a high school with lots of them and so she still has contacts even after high school with them. Parties with them, plays beer pong, maybe smoked a blunt once or twice, but generally doesn't go outside of house parties, which only consists of her and 5 other guy friends. She's tries to be that "only girl in the group of guys" girl but her guy friends know better than that and gently let her down whenever she gets frisky after drinking too much vodka with Kool-aid. They are all homies with her, and are probably older too, so they keep away from that. She wants to fit in, but they will always be more of a little sister to them. Doesn't date guys her age, and tries to go after older guys. Seems desperate but doesn't show it. Tries to hide her actual emotions, I wouldn't date her because I've been with chicks like that and it's not that great to be honest, you'd think "Hey she doesn't bitch about her emotions" but she rather be passive-aggressive instead, which is a no for me.
Girl on the right is more on the rocker side, but shy. She knows she's shy and uses it to her advantage. She approaches guys she is interested in but does the cutesy thing where she doesn't know how to play beer pong and wants you to teach her how to play. She has more fun goofing around at the table, but when she starts getting more attention she gets shy. She seems more fun to hang out with, and probably nicer to be with, too. I pick her.

Okay, so the girl on the left definitely has a bachelors, or dare I say master's, in something like Finance or marketing or some career where she makes presentations and charts. She likes mature fun, going to bars and venues where an older crowd goes to and doing mature things like wine tasting and going to art shows. Talks kinda fast and want everyone to keep up with her. Probably drinks a wee bit too much than she should, even if there is an open bar or free drinks, she kinda takes advantage, but she doesn't care, she wants to have mature fun. Takes her career and social life very seriously, so if you aren't willing to dedicate time with her, she'll drop you fast. She is in it for the long run, and whether it's sex or friendships, she wants it to be long and fulfilling.
The girl on the right is definitely a psychology major. No doubt about it. But she isn't the type to start diagnosing people as soon as she meets them, she rather keep work at work. She likes having fun but is more reserved about it. She checks around to see if any of her colleagues are around because she doesn't want to mix her social life with her work life. But she is definitely down for anything if you get her comfortable enough. Something about her says "Hey let's get the fancy hotel instead of going home." She doesn't want people knowing about her sex life, maybe she has a bad past? Either way, I'd take her because she doesn't like drama and would rather fix things right away than hang on to them for weeks.

Middle is hottest. I hold them all up at gunpoint and make then strip. I lead them to the basement and I force them to give me a full body toungue bath together. Then I tie right bent over a table and force left to eat and toungue fuck right's ass as middle sucks my cock. Then I make left eat middles ass as middle eats my ass while I'm fucking right's ass. Then I tie middle spread eagled to the floor and have left sit on her face so middle has to eat her pussy while I face fuck right. Then I let right up and switch her with left and I fuck lefts ass. I then make left and right eat each other's pussies as I fuck middles tight ass and pussy alternating between the two holes. I grab a triple ended tyre iron and force the three if them to back up onto each point inserting into each of their asses. I tie all of their thighs together so that they are stuck together with the tyre iron penetrating the assholes. I force middle to nliw me until I cum over her face. I piss over all of them and leave them there for later.

The one on the left is a nurse or works in a clinic, the middle one works in some secretarial or supportive administrative position, and the right one works at a department store, high-end but for high-end for the lower middle class, like Dillard's probably.
Chick on the left digs built guys and likes being picked up. She plays hard-to-get but does it because she likes being chased. She likes to drink but not to the point of getting blacked out.
The middle girl, which I would pick, seems like really cool and relaxed, and even though she likes being social and going to parties and clubs, she would rather go one-on-one with you and talk about the future and shit. She seems like someone you can have long conversation with.
The girl on the right probably talks about work too much, and talks about the other people at work too much. It's always gossip with her, and probably wouldn't have much of a fulfilling relationship with her.