Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

So, kinda freaking out;

My friend just resently got arrested earlier this morning. He's charged with armed robbery and the gun he used is in a backpack in his house along with an ounce or two of weed, which will soon be found by police.

I hung out with the dude last night and he dropped the gun with an empty clip on my lap so I picked it up and checked it out.

after he got arrested I headed back over to his house to try and take the gun and weed and dispose of it to try and get him less time, but ended up being followed by and under cover and pulled over by 3 more , they asked me a bunch of questions about the dude and searched me for guns and weed.

If they check the guns for prints, which I don't even know how likely that is, how fucked am I ?

Extremely fucked

You think ? It's still in his house in his bag so they might not even bother checking

greentext when you get out of jail OP. we'll be waiting

They don't need to search it for prints if it's in his house in his bag and he used a gun robbing someone. It'll get pinned to him. If he starts talking and tries to tie you into it to save himself some time or if something happens where they need to check it for prints and they find your prints on there you will need to try to convince them you talked him out of it, so you didn't feel the need to report him. If it's illegal for either of you to possess a gun then you're going to get in some trouble no matter what.

But as it stands as long as your friend isn't a faggot I don't think they'll even bother dusting it but if they do and it's illegal for you to have a gun you then whatever the penalty is for that in your area is the type of trouble yours facing

Unless your prints are in a system you'll be fine

>after he got arrested I headed back over to his house to try and take the gun and weed and dispose of it

Enjoy that felony charge and the subsequent years you'll be spending in prison.

real question is: whos the moon rocks plug?

To beat the cop you'll have to act like the cops

First, look at your fingerprints and make mental note of every line and detail

Second, brush up on your governmental data security skills(I'd suggest "hacking the gubnent for dummies)

Third, hack into www.police.gub/allthefingerprints and delete your prints from the system

Act fast, because they'll be able to v& you within hours

tl;dr: stop watching crime shows, its not gonna come back to you

They aren't going to do shit to him for heading in the direction of the guys place. They aren't going to do shit to him at all. If they wanted to fuck with him, they'd have waited for him to leave with the shit, or busted in and got him in the act. They obviously knew he was up to something but stopped him before he could do it. If they do want him and didn't realize what his intentions were then they fucked up. If they do want him though they'd have him right now even if he didn't try to go get the stuff from his friends place. They find a way to bring you in for nothing if they want you.

>Obstruction of Justice, aiding and abetting, knowingly tampering with an investigation, conspiracy to commit [insert crimes he committed], possession of an illegal substance, unlawful possession of a firearm.
He and you, are both fucked. You're actually retarded and deserve it.

>with an empty clip

What? Do you mean an empty MAGAZINE? And you know a semi-auto is going to have one round already racked, yes? Did he clear the weapon? Unloaded weapons (chuckle) kill people.

You're fucked, dude. Big house. Long time.

Bubba dick. You like niggers?

PREPARE YOUR ANUS OP

Luckily cops are allowed to make decisions with their own discretion because if shit was run the way you think it is shit would be so fucking retarded that we'd all be in jail.

everyone on Sup Forums is a lawyer

Literally NONE of these things are going to be charged against OP.

They also all have a 7.5 inch dick, make six figures and drive a BMW.

If true...I'd say they don't have a warrant yet, obviously, and that they're watching the place since they don't have one. Sitting, hoping some idiot bro will go and attempt to get the gun, that they already know he has, out of his house.

They might have a warrant since he was arrested for armed robbery. Assuming they know what weapon he used they might already have the gun.

Feel better yet?

OP just don't go near the place again unless you honestly would pass it on your way from A to B. If they come to you for questions ask if you're a suspect if you are get a lawyer. If not be cooperative and say as little as possible without snitching while answering all their questions.