I fell for the "Traps aren't gay" meme. I am questioning my preferences. You faggots caused this...

I fell for the "Traps aren't gay" meme. I am questioning my preferences. You faggots caused this, now FIX IT! I don't want to be gay.

What's wrong with not fully heterosexual preferences?

Wow more pics like this!

First off, being gay, straight, bi, etc. are all just social constructs. They're just terms we made up to describe someone's sexual preference. They are real or tangible things.

Second, who gives a shit if you are "gay" or "bi" or whatever you want to call it. If it bugs you so much what people think then just don't tell anybody and keep fapping in silence if you want.

Everyone who is so wrapped up in straight or gay. It literally doesn't matter at all. Do whatever the fuck you want. Nobody gives a shit and it won't make any difference

I don't want to be a fag who gets off on dicks. Gays are a minority for a reason.

It seems you're making your self worth depend on external things that you can't control, which is understandable but quite dysfunctional.

To put it in another way, see

It's not gay, bro. Relax.

How the fuck is a creature like Kimber James (pre surgery) attractive? It's literally a man with fake boobs and a feminine face. I know it's a man but at the same time I would fuck the shit out of it.
I don't want to be part of the minority. Fucking brainwashing tactics. I gotta fuck a bitch soon. This shit got me all fucked up. This is what I get for coming to Sup Forums.

The thing on the left has a dick. It's gay. No need to deny it.

I would encourage you to find out why you're feeling that way, have you ever considered therapy?

Yeah, and the girl on the right is a girl. What's your point?

It's not gay, OP. Enjoy yourself.

The thing on the right has a dick as well. It's 2 men. That's gay. There's no vagina in play.

>no vagina
>forgetting about the boypussy

checkmate scientology

I don't need therapy. I'm pretty sure I'm good. Being transsexual has to be a mental illness. No way that's normal.

While I'm treating myself to a few good af feeling orgasms thanks to a hot fucking shemale with big ass tits and hung as a horse, you go ahead and continue debating whether it's gay or not. LMAO what a nerd.

It's your own fault user, you should've known better than to jack it to two dudes

>ITT:
>OP comes to terms with human sexuality.

It's okay, OP. Every single person on this planet has fapped to or done something really fucked up out of the power of boners.

I say take what you can get. If it makes your cock hard, and helps you empty your balls, embrace it. Just don't talk about it if it makes you uncomfortable.

>First off, being gay, straight, bi, etc. are all just social constructs.

Like racism. You can't really be a racist.

kek

based

But user, traps ARE gay

being BISEXUAL is the best thing OP

Too late. You were gay when you got here.

I felt the same thing before user.
Once I searched up a gay blowjob or something like that, and was actually disgusted. Just look at disgusting gay things and you'll snap out of it.

Don't let these faggots tell you anything otherwise; you decide your own sexuality.

>Traps

FUCK THE FAGBOTS

WHO THE FUCK IS POLLUTING Sup Forums WITH ALL THE FAGGOT THREADS?

Finally, some real advice and not just:
>it's ok to be a fag
>it's all a social construct
Watching 2 fags blowing each other is fucking horrible. What normal person likes licking balls and sucking dick?

Face of a man.
Rules I hear are if it has a feminine penor it's all getting.

Fak
>Hetero

Faggots.
Sup Forums is full of them. Always has been.

/thread