Why did we elect this stupid fucking mongoloid?

Incapable of even the most basic professionalism. Canadians elected a fucking clown with a child's IQ to be PM. How is any nation supposed to take us seriously? This is why we're the laughing stock of Sup Forums. At this rate, I hope the gov. general dissolves parliament and we start a new re-election asap.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm9YxDOVf3E
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407
youtube.com/watch?v=7zLKFuG7PUk

>dat hitler stash kek

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/the-dangers-of-trudeaus-postnational-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stupid fucking leaf, who gave you permission to make a thread?

you have to go back to the shed

>he complains about basic professionalism while hr probably supports a politics clown like trump
Dat delicious irony

hush now child.

your country is already in the shitter and will continue to be when your two best options are shillary and keklord trump

back to the plebeian shithole you came from burger

He's not that bad. We'll be fine

He could be worse. He could be black.

>your country is already in the shitter
Nah, m8, the shitter is downstairs. How about you get your PM to show you where? Oh, and ask him to show you this sick prank he does with stairs...

Hey hey hey, tell that leaf to stay out of my shed

hes too young, way too young to be taken serious between other PMs

His face makes me really uncomfortable. Super beta faggot.

Today for the first time I actually watched some YouTube of him, he is a fucking idiot and is 10x more stupid than any of the memes about him.

What on earth were voters thinking?

I didn't know there were political dynasties in other countries than America, desu.

That's pretty disappointing.

It's obvious this guy spends more time thinking about public reaction to his facial hair than actual political issues facing his nation.

he thinks he is guy fawkes now by the looks of it, he only misses a hat

this is a non issue, he barely touched the women in question and she promptly threw a fit. Embarrassing for the opposition really.

> OMG Sup Forums laughs at us
muh feels

>he barely touched the woman
Did she consent? No? Than fuck him. It's 2016 for crying out loud!

I know you're shitposting, but the significant point here is that it was an accident and this is getting blown completely out of proportion.

Blowing things out of proportion is what most libruhls do best.

at least he's not black

the prime minister is a liberal the mp he bumped is a new democrat.

At least he looks good

It wasn't an accident you retarded liberal fuck. It was clearly intentional. What's worse than elbowing the woman, is manhandling the opposing party's whip. Like, what right does he have to just yank someone else? Let alone the opposing party whip.

Is it being blowing out of proportion? Definitely, it's politics. Are his actions nonetheless completely unacceptable for a prime minster? Most definitely.

You people elected a child. I can proudly say I did my part by voting cons in the last election and didn't contribute to any of this.

Seems like you're both victim blaming and relativising rape. The patriarchy strikes again, literally. But seriously, I don't think it's ok for a prime minister to use his martial arts knowledge to elbow a woman out his way. All he had to do was say "excuse me" and everything would've been alright. Bu nooo. Mr many man has to prove he's in charge the only way he can. He's a violent psychopath who poses as a voice for equality.

Exactly, that's why it's so funny. He's just getting a taste of his own medicine.

Because he is handsome.

I don't think I can trust him again... I'm sure all the woman are afraid of his violent outburst by now, shaking in fear when he walks the hallways like he's the king of the world. I've heard when a man disagrees with him he challenges him to a kickboxing duel. Not even Stalin went so far...

That's either because he looks like a literal child with a fake nose, or because he looks like a young Bill Clinton.

but he's just SOOOOOOO hot!

>incapable of even the most basic professionalism. Canadians elected a fucking clown with a child's IQ to be PM.
Well, here there is a saying that goes like this: "The political class mirrors the country that voted for it"

Hes just a typical meme president like his idol Obama

All he is capable of is hamming it up so that reddit and twitter go wild

Meanwhile whoever is the power behind the throne does what they want and Trudeau distracts everyone by being le funny handsome meme man

>You voted for Harper
>You think your opinion matters

Lol

>tfw ndp voter

fug my stuff right up bozo

We're both fucked.

Rather a alpha clown than a tumblr cuck clown

Trudeau is the epitome of the shallow liberal tosspot, a foppish little shit who only cares about how he and others perceive himself. 100% image, 0% substance.

Very disappointed in Canada.

God I love Putin!

Second video

>Conservative government bans opposition MPs from going to climate conference
>Conservative MP criticizes liberal MP for not going to conference
>Despite his party banning them from going
>Trudeau says "oh you piece of shit"

Yeah, I can agree with that

Just cuck my shit up senpai.

Is this real?

I'm pretty sure that leftist outlets will remain consistent after the Michelle Fields case and attack Trudeau for being a rapist, right?

Because DUDE WEED

And the fucker didn't even give you that. You fucking idiots.

Actually him moving the MPs around like that is the first real leadership I've seen out of him. That stride across just screamed "We've all forgotten who the Prime Minister is and I'm now reminding you"
That women was just playing it up, if it happened to a man nobody would have batted an eye but women are professional victims

Is there a weird hat this motherfucker hasn't worn?

IQ doesn't change form childhood to adulthood you fucking retard. "A child's IQ" makes no sense.

What he's doing is sort of the refresher for incredibly unsound politics.
How Maplecucks respond is a refresher for what happens to retardedly underqualified candidates.
>sell off gold
>mass immigration
>purposefully set underqualified cabinet
>nation on fire
Is treason, then.

conservatives havent gotten more than 50% of the vote since 1984 wnd even in 1984 they got 50.5% only because leftwing quebec separtists thought voting for them would result in a change of the Constitution and they abandoned them in 1993 and after when it didnt happen.

canada is just NOT a rightwing country which is good, conservatives only got 31% when left of centre parties got 68% and up from 60% in 2011.

Lolwut. I haven't seen him like this before.

YOU DIRTY LEAFS LEGIT ELECTED EFG!!!
MY FUCKING SIIIIIIIDES

He is like merkel but sold all your gold
Kek

vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/the-dangers-of-trudeaus-postnational-canada

Oh it is real.

Pretty sure the hat is Sikh or some minority group he was pandering to that week.

Gotta love a government whose official stance is there is no national identity.

RIP Canada 2015.

Why is he trying to look like this guy?