FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jojoh888/status/905065000770965504?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you aren't willing to go through the legal method of entry, you're a criminal. Gtfo.

Whites are evil. Kill whitey

Yeah I really do feel for some people but messed up out economy. The dollar is almost worth nothing now. People are born into countries and situations they don't want to be in but you can't go into countries and live undocumented. That wouldnt fly with any other country. That's why us is kind of joke. What do you say to people born in third world countries or even north Korea in sure they don't want to be born in. That's real struggle but you can't blame other people

Fuck off nigger
>inb4 OP is a spic
>dont care OP is still a faggot

I'M WHITE. THE GIRL WHO POSTED THAT IS KOREAN.

FUCK YOU NIGGER. YOU AL NON WHITES CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE.

Pretty sure the dollar is worth more now than at any point in the last 10 years

Fuck every nigger on Earth. Round them up, ship them all back to fucking Africa.

EXCEPT THE ONES THAT SELL ME DRUGS AND THEIR ANAL HOLE. LEAVE A FEW HERE.

For What? To do What?

Your logic is faulty. I'll have you know that studies I've read would prove that entirely incorrect. You cannot remove you fellow citizens.

please leave the house at least once this year

HERE'S THE PROBLEM: MOST PEOPLE COMING IN ARE ISLAMIC. THEY FUCKING HATE JEWS MORE THAN ANYTHING ON THIS PLANET. SO HOW WOULD HAVING POLITICAL POWERFUL, AGGRESSIVE SAND NIGGERS HELP "CONQUER" EUROPE? IF ANYTHING IT WILL GET JEWS KILLED

Shut up with your logic and rational thought! There are no jews in Europe. Hitler killed them. This is revenge.

an adult makes an adult decision to break immigration law, they decide to squirt out some kids while breaking said immigration law, the kids did nothing wrong and are a product of their parents unlawful decisions so they should be protected.

most countries deport
u.s. can't deport bc muh fee fee's and the statue of liberty poem
most countries (not racist)
u.s. (racist)

go fuck a chair

Because the jews need a scapegoat. As per usual.

lol
>every thread on this site a glaring example of how shit white ppl are and why everyone including half of them themselves hates them
>WHITE PPL ARE THE BEST U SUK

They just can't help themselves.

Check the national debt it keeps going up.

THEY ARE TOO SMART FOR SHIT.

I WORK WITH MUSLIMS. TRUST ME THEY FUCKING HATE JEWS MORE THAN SHOWERING.

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THE END GAME WILL WORK OUT WELL FOR KIKES ONCE THESE GUYS BECOME A VOTING BLOC. NO FUCKING WAY. THEY HAVE BLOCKED 2 SYNAGOGUES AND A JCC IN MY VERY JEWISH COMMUNITY IN CANADA.

Sure thing. Come meet me.

hahaha. This.

FUCK OFF NIGGER. I DON'T MOVE TO NIGGER OR CHINKS NEIGHBORHOODS. THEY WORK OVER TIME TO MOVE IN TO MINE.

Daca is unconstitutional, it rewards illegal children because their parents broke the law. It should have been gone a long time ago.

Better yet. Cash me outside lol

Yeah and we are the bad guys

What is sad is that you can't even imagine what it's like for them.
Imagine you were a child and your parents illegally moved to another country and you grew up in that country and know nothing else beside that culture.
Now after you have completely assimilated, you are told to go back home. Like wtf.
You have no idea, because you're a thick headed racist fool.

Not for long....
Pretty soon it'll be all Weimar Republic inflation up in here...

How is that racist? user literally said nothing about race. You're probably a closeted racist. You're thick headed. That's why you can be reasonable with some.

This is a weird one isn't it. On the one hand, illegal immigration is a massive drain on our economy. On the other hand, their children didn't have any say in being an illegal, and I'm not ok with the notion of a child/person paying for what their parents/ancestors did. I think we could come to some sort of agreement in which: ALL black people agree to never ask for reparations, and Daca stays along with a policy in place to ensure that kids can't be punished for their parents mistakes (but their parents are NEVER allowed into the country again). Think we could agree on that?

Thanks obama for doubling it.

that doesn't matter as long as we keep making payments.

This is the same exact shit you see on Sup Forums all the time, except instead of "fucking niggers" it's "fucking whiteys". Same idpol bullshit with a different coat of paint

Yep but its all good for some people now. Lets see if they realize the chain reaction then.

Some of my community actually do think this way. I'm a conservative Jew, and quite patriotic myself so I've never been pro-islamic immigration. The ones that are here shouldn't be deported, but we shouldn't take in new ones.

can't really blame him or bush. The banking scam ala the big short is what fucked us. Bush tried to stop it, maybe not hard enough, all obama could do was bailout to prevent the entire economy from collapsing.

He certainly wasn't the best president ever but it could have been a LOT worse.

One side wants peace while the other wants genocide. Surprise the left wants genocide.

Not 10 trillion worth.

White people are literally the worst. They commit genocide in nearly every country they visit. I'm seriously having a black man marry my girlfriend with me so she doesn't have white children

Doing your part user

I used to be pretty patriotic myself but not so much anymore. Kind of lost hope. America is a mess and when you have domestic terrorist attacks kind of makes you wonder. Our own people driving cars into people. Not even related, plus that, and illegal immigration

You are dumber than a Sub-Saharan nigger.

Bait?

And you are a mysogonistic white male. Who cares if I let my girl use her body the way she wants?

Not male.

Nah, yeah. Fuck white people. We need to fight the end of DACA. Or we might as well accept reputations. Since the sins of our fathers are so much greater.

They're short sighted ... if I led us they'd work overtime to build one of their own liking

Yes user, the "gas the kikes race war now" people are the ones who want peace. People who oppose them are the ones who want genocide.

Makes sense if you turn off your brain.

Fuck Illegal aliens!

The sins of your fathers are your sins too unfortunately... same for me. There's a reason no country on earth gets the type of weather we do : hurricanes, tornado alley, wildfires/droughts

*reparations

Yea, sometimes I think the only reason I can remain patriotic is my faith.

Most countries allow those who were born in it to receive citizenship and permanent residence. Why is USA deporting its own people? Other than racism, give me one good reason that hasn't been debunked thoroughly. Protip: You can't.

>inclement weather is caused by people making jesus cry
Dark ages level of knowledge

They aren't our own people dipshit, DACA is meant for children who came into the country.

It is what happens when your parents are shitty spics. Get the fuck out of my country.

le epic cuck thread xD

McFucking kill yourself.

>YOU CAN'T HOLD CHILDREN RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THEIR PARENTS DID!!!
>EVERY WHITE PERSON IS TO BLAME & NEEDS TO PAY FOR WHAT THEIR ANCESTORS HAVE DONE!!!
Flawless fucking logic, 10/10

Dat's rayciss.

"murica is the bestest country in the world" "richest country of the world" "smartest country in the world" etcetc

Doesnt take care of the children of the world

I am dissappoint

White people are dumb, they don't know how much easy brown pussy they're giving up lol

if the entire US race demographic was white/euro and maybe asian... Korean specifically... i'd be one happy fucker

You're a better man than I am then. I lost that a long time ago as well

Keep in mind this is a tricky area. Because we weren't slave owners, where as a very small percentage of our ancestors were. Less than 1% of the 1% can be traced back to a slave owner in America.
But their parents made them a criminal. So should they be accepted purely on the basis that their parent worked the system?
It'd be more akin to if your father was a slave owner while you were alive and using the slaves.
I'd be willing to say keep DACA if only two conditions are met: No reparations are EVER again asked for by anyone in America for things not done DIRECTLY by the person/peoples they're asking for reparations from, and their parents are NEVER allowed back into the country under any circumstances (and if they try and sneak them in, they get imprisoned for 5-25 years).

>744447333
Checked.

You have absolutely no understanding of economics whatsoever.
The dollar is doing fine and illegal immigration wouldn't effect the value of the dollar anyway.

If you were as free-thinking as you believe yourself to be, you would know you don't "let" your girl do anything. She just does it, and if you don't like it, you can leave.

Law =/= morality, you rube.
How does a kid who was brought over to the States when he was two years old deserve to be deported?
There are people who understand no Spanish and only know American culture who are going to be forcibly put into what is to them a foreign country.

>pretending macro is just micro writ large
kek

White women are dumb for wanting to be jewish with the pussy.

Interesting you mention that. 25% of DACA are non-latino. Asians play a large role, as do "white" europeans.

So, this is kicking out about 200,000 people you like. Not to mention putting the target on their families. Most of those people do quite well. They are enthusiastic participants in family businesses, attend college, own houses, pay their bills, and employ people.

Just that 25% generate about 10x of ALL the fucking coal jobs Trump bullshitted everyone about.

>Pretty sure the dollar is worth more now than at any point in the last 10 years

purchasing power of the dollar has steadily declined over the years.

A lot of illegal aliens were brought here at a very young age, meaning that their parents committed the crime , not the kids themselves

This is how I know, that the right man is our president.

MAGA IS LIFE

You have to be mentally retarded(white person) to want trump in office

Agreed. Put the parents in jail. Problem solved.

I am. Stay mad.

>effect
lol k bud

If my dad steals a car when I'm 2 years old does that mean I get to drive it when I'm 18?

Sorry, I'm not Jesus christ, and I believe the sins of the father are the sins of the son

Here's your boy on DACA lol

twitter.com/jojoh888/status/905065000770965504?s=09

Not my problem.

Polygamy is illegal, bitch

HDNW

>incorrect
Read the statement again, fucko.

Well then, heres the problem with your little philosophical brainfart. It works both ways. You should be in jail for the dumb shit your dad did as a kid, and he should be in jail for all the dumb shit you've ever done. If your dad gets a DUI or quits paying his taxes, you get smacked, too. All the moral shit, not just your narrowly conceived immigration issue.

wut

Nani?

FUCK. I HOPE THEY DIDN'T LOOK LIKE HER. THINK HOW MANY LOSERS HERE COULD USE A FUCK TOY SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO FUCK CATS??

dem titties

i was thinking that just yesterday. if my dad hides heroin in my baby carraige, they don't charge the 2 year old with possession. but that damn sure doesn't mean that he gets to walk around with smack when he's 18 and it's legal. these "kids" are now adults, and they are still here illegally. it's now their responsibility.