Family gets upset that a guy at a Metallica show pisses on them (literally)

nypost.com/2017/08/08/man-busted-for-peeing-on-family-at-metallica-concert/

Lemme guess, these people have never been to a rock concert in their life. So lemme give you a tip. Rock concerts especially metal ones tend to have drunk and or high white trash at them.
If getting peed on is the worst that's ever happened to you a at a concert, consider yourself blessedly lucky.

Are you the same kind of person that views groping acceptable at concerts?

*tips*

Piss? Fucking amateur. Last time I went to see Tom Jones I jizzed on an octogenarian in a wheelchair the.n set fire to a toddler. It's all part of the rock experience.

its not hard to avoid pissing on people, no excuses

lmao if this was a girl who pissed on a guy fucking buzzfe3d would be declaring it was some show in strength in women's independence.

Fuck offf back to l3ddit

You are just looking for dumb shit to get angry over, aren't you.

>T. SJW libcuck.

you've been BTFO'd. Sup Forums belongs to us.

He probably got unwillingly pissed on by a woman, let him vent

oh man, what a bunch of wusses. they clearly arent rawknroll badasses who live a no-rules life with a six string by their side, like you and i

>it's fedora to not sexually assault women
stop putting your issues with your mom onto other people

Actually I'm more wondering who thought a metal concert was a family safe event you'd bring your 10 year old to.

They probably won the tickets in a contest or as a giveaway with their travel plan or something.

> GG concert

To be fair, Metallica is lumped with the "safe classic rock" circle by a bunch of more casual listeners so it's not super farfetched even though I agree with you.

Mate, I get that you're annoyed that you got arrested for getting drunk and pissing on someone, but just admit you're in the wrong, for fuck's sake

They must have pissed him off

How many thousands of people have had stuff like this happen to them at concerts and they didn't run and press charges like a little bitch.

>letting yourself and your family get pissed on and doing nothing about it is not being a little bitch

Haha good one

It probably had more to do with there being a woman and a child involved. Still, I have to agree that a metal concert isn't the best place to take your wife and kids. I've been to a lot of metal gigs and there's some pretty fucked up stuff/people there.

Tbh not everyone knows how degenerate metalheads are

I think the thing is that this is a really big metal band and they were in the seated section, away from where you'd expect the most bother. I think different standards are in place to if it were some dingy club somewhere with some Grindcore band on or something.

Listening to 2x4 now. That main riff is very Pantera-like.

It's a Metallica concert in 2017. They're about as hardcore as Kings of Leon at this stage.

James Hetfield doesn't even curse on stage anymore.

This

They haven't been even remotely badass or edgy since Clinton's first term, if not before.

I've been to NIN concerts and nothing like this happened.

NIN fans are introverted autists. Not hardcore and cool as Metallica fans who'll fuck you up.

>unwillingly pissed on by a woman
>unwillingly
Is that even possible? Has this board degenerated to a bunch of fucking prudes. Getting pissed all over is every sane person's dream.

>Getting pissed all over is every sane person's dream.
That is degenerate, go back to /mlp/ or Sup Forums

unwillingly = no willy

When James got off the bottle and became a family man.

>pissing over someone is cool

Fuck off, if you can't handle a little piss, you should be sterilized

Ariana Grande is more edgy than Metallica at this point.

Seriously. Ariana Grande is more edgy than Metallica at this point.

It's worth noting that the fuckhead in question pissed on a 10 year old girl very intentionally. Whatever about getting pissed on in general, but if you're advocating for this guy in particular, you're probs a pedo and should legit be castrated.

t. single-mom child

When you're stone drunk, I doubt you notice who you're peeing on.

BUSTED. about time too. fucking animal.

Metallica concerts are just safe, boring family entertainment now. Your local clubs give you a better metal experience than anything you'll see at their shows now.

^This.

>pissing on an underage girl

he's done for

>Metallica in 1985
ARE WE FUCKING NUTS TONIGHT

>Metallica in 2017
Welcome, Metallica family :)

After 30 years James has simmered down a tad

Read the article mang. His judgement was definitely impaired, but it sounds like he meant to piss on them. It wasn't like he was just too drunk to notice he was pissing or something, the guy pulled out his weiner in the middle of the concert and started pissing on that family.

Welcome, Metallica family. Thank you all for coming. This concert brought to you by MasterCard. Go places.

lyl

fuck off sjw, this is a REAL board and we aren't letting you effect it with your globalist ideology

They've been coasting on their name for how many decades now?