Im a gay 21 yo boy with rape/prostitution/slavery fantasies

Im a gay 21 yo boy with rape/prostitution/slavery fantasies.
How to get kidnnaped and sold as a sex toy to a fat old rich man on the US?
>Pic Related, Is me

what the fuck is wrong with your nipples

Specifics?

Shave your legs and become a trap

Im not into having boobs, More like into becoming a little fuck toy.

post ass and i'll give you a hint

try craigslist

Maybe you should just kys

Live in Argentina and have no money to travel to the US

ttry putting make up on and girl clothes too

Show boy dick

Its' kinda tiny

Ii can make myself look like a girl without makeup. Just need long hair and a septum piercing. It happened a lot when i had them both

Post feet pls. I know a guy, but he wants confirmation that you've got fuckable feet.

Not into feet lol Sorry. I say this cuz i don't have any pics of my feet.

I'd fuck you

I guess this one counts.

Post more pics please

Ask. Maybe i have something in my folder

bump

Yeah, thats hot. I would like that clean for you

Well, do that and also shave your legs.

Post more dick and ass pics please

looking forward to waxing them. all my body in fact.

If you're jacking off please be sure to let me know when you cum. nothing makes me happier that doing a good job.

I just came, that was great

Thanks!

more asshole pics, bitchboi

Let that ballsack hang free slut

lol what a sexual fantasy. what about when you bust your load? LOL.

well after i bust i kinda feel like i could be doing chores for someone. The horny factor leaves but i keep feeling i want to please someone.

>how to be a lazy piece of shit who'll never contribute anything to society

don kno bro

This is pretty much my fantasy too, except I would own the sex toy. How would you feel about being a househusband? Can you cook and clean? Would you wear a dog collar and women's clothing?

s h a v e

more

This

Hey man, those are just like mine :^(

Very nice

Go to literally any truck stop ever, bonus points for you if you're a bug catcher

I have a degree in gastronomy. I may need some time to get a proper routine to clean the house but i will clean if my owner wants it. and i do want to get collared and don't mind the girls clothing. although im not into it.

Or you'll get your head chomped off with a machete by a Muslim man named Rajesh.

I know, but i shave and i'll have ugly red bumps all over my legs. and i can't find a male waxing center.

Actually i am very careful. always safe.

Great! Just shave your legs and we'll be happily married

hahaha i would happily do that sir.

he just wants to be someone's housewife, what's wrong with that??

well like, shave properly and that wont happen

I'm quite unexperienced when it comes to shaving. Sorry.

If you wanted to be a sex toy made an add on craigslist, however regarding prostitution, there are plenty of sites you can put adds on. I'm a 22 y/o gay male prostitute myself, and I advertise on rentmen.com and rentboyaustralia.com. Idk what country you're from, but rentmen operates everywhere as far as I'm aware. You do have to pay to put up an add on those sites, but it pays for itself after you get one client. People have also had success on cracker.com

You'll be able to find plenty of fat old men who wanna pound you, and you can make a pretty decent living off it too. It's a pretty good lifestyle while you're young and cute, anyway. I enjoy it.

thanks for the tips!

Rub the parts you shave with ice

Gay.

He'll exist within society so he'll be taken from it. Without reciprocating you are a worthless piece of shit - at least as far as all society is concerned. As far as him and his pervy old man who can't believe he got so lucky as to find a kid this confused are concerned I'm sure they be ok with that and have a happily ever after.

taking fuck you Im stoned

lots of cream, go slow, trim whatever you need down with a shaver first if ya gotta, rinse soap and rinse legs before shaving, etc

You look like the typical degenerate cuck.

>21
>boy

pick one. You're not a cute shota, you're a MAN.

But he's not taking from society. He'd be providing a full time service to that old man, and he'd be getting paid in free accommodation/food/etc. Both parties are better off for the exchange, nobody is at a loss.

This.

Truckers will keep you until they're bored, then pass you to a friend

Look online, plenty of old fat rich dudes who just want to treat you like a fuck doll and use you. I'll find a few.

what state do you live in OP?

i would pay 50 dollars and rent you to landscaping companies.
>would feed you rice beans and vitamins so you could keep working

found this in an ad:

>You are mine mind, body and soul for 48 hours to do with as I please. Use you, abuse you, slap you around, use you as my footstool, piss in your mouth, spit on you, drag you by the hair, anything for my sick and twisted amusement. You will only eat what table scaps I toss on the floor.

>Send your picture including your FACE and BODY in the first email, not your dick, or ass. Be ready to report to me at my home in Los Angeles without further question. Could be recurring weekend engagement for super obedient, lean, eager to please, energetic, loyal, clean, healthy sub punk slave.

I think he's laying it on a little thick from the get go. I have fantasies of being a master for a sub bitch and I think THAT kind of ad is just going to scare them away.

I think about these things a lot and in depth and I imagine you gotta be slow and ease somebody into that sort of treatment. Get them aroused by playing into their slave fantasy, deny them orgasms, and it'll make them become addicted to you. THEN you can start peeing on them, dragging by the hair, and so on and they'll be into it because they're horny as fuck.

how far have you gotten? what have you been able to get away with? please describe

oh no. I haven't actually been a master in rl. the most I've ever done is roleplaying with people online.

I understand the psychology of it all. Just picture yourself in that position. If you get off on being lead sexually, you're horny, and you're comfortable with the person in control of you, you'd be happy to obey many of their orders.

People do have limits though that you have to adhere to. A happy sub is a faithful one who won't run away from you.

Is there back pages there post on there get some guys to pay to pound that ass save up and get your passport and a plane ticket and come to Canada ill pimp your ass out to some older daddys that i know that would love you how old are you?and lets see that cock

I know a guy who just murdered his daddy

Not just legs shave everything

stabbed him in his eyes and kicked some broken wood from a dresser down his throat

stabbed with a pen. ran from the house naked

My sides desu