Waiting for >>744444444

Waiting for

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

ercentage, and, in order to make up for the extra cost, the vendor increases the prices of all of their items by that percentage. Since certain "incentives" are more expensive than others (credit cards with annual fees and 'premium' rewards), the vendor has to assume that every person walking through the door is using a premium incentives card and therefore, increases the prices of all of their items by the most expensive card.
In other words, lets say you have an economy without any credit cards and the cost of widgets is $100. Then, all of a sudden, 2 credit cards are introduced to the economy. One card you get 1% cashback, and the second card you get points worth 2% of your transaction, well, the credit card company will charge the retailer for the incentive. The retailer has to pay the credit card company or else they lose out on the potential customers. The problem that the retailer faces though is, "should I increase my prices by 1% o

Lmao this is b tho

Yes

You're in for a long wait

It's coming quick boys

Thinking "nobody understands me, I'm alone in this."
That sort of thinking just ends up isolating you and makes you prone to being manipulated later on when you're desperate for attention and affection.
You'd be surprised just how you have in common with other people. Unfortunately it takes time and effort to reach back out to people after you've isolated yourself for

What did OP mean by this? Is he going to kill however gets the octoplets

Check it

Tribalism. We're not hunters and gatherers anymore.
Tribalism is the enemy to civilization.

>octoplets
Kys

Tell that to Varg

he one that high school sets that you either have to go to college or into the military. Not saying don't go to college if you want to be a doctor, but also don't blow $100,000 on a degree for career you don't even know if you want. Stop forcing kids to make what is arguably the biggest decision of their life when they still have to ask to go to the bathroom.

Hmm

Come up with something good though. Like niggers tongue my anus

NANI!?

If I ask her out today

All sissies are going to hell

>Like niggers tongue my anus

K

Let's try...

Do it anyways, you'd rather know then be asking your self what could have been

It's not really that important.

suck this pussy just like u should

~blocks your dick~