S/fur anew

S/fur anew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXIWRan3XGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apparently a lot of people want to have the word 'bisexual' in it. Guess I'll roll when it gets here?

Fun fact: I had an Eeyore stuffed animal when I was a kid because I was depressed even then.

As said in the musclegirl thread earlier, I just want a be a cute grill with a big mama bear gf.

>Mentality and emotions are. Women are more emotional and creative, and men are more logical. That's neurological.
Those traits are nurtured. As a society we raise our girls far differently than our boys. How many times have you seen a boy being told that it is okay to cry? How many times have you seen a girl being told that it is _not_ okay to cry?

Of course the tough "be a man" mentality has been pushed for ages, but my mom was the opposite. I partially have her to blame for saying she "sees a girl in my eyes", and crying like a bitch all the time anyway.

I wouldn't mind a big mama bear gf either, as long as she takes good care of me. hehe

Gentle giants of course. Big and motherly, but will whoop some ass if needed.

...What does sherri actually look like?

Probably a fat 30yo slut like most furry women.

She has 3 arms.

*3 legs

best sweat

I love this one

I think this should be the best ship for Sup Forums.

gimee dem septs

sheit

NIGGERS AINT SHIT

That's my favourite pose tbh. Especially when their hind-paws are visible like pic related. Hnnng.

Totally wasn't paying attention. Missed them octets by a long-shot.

You're not the only one. My memory for that kind of stuff is shite.

I would have failed miserably anyway. Probably better that I didn't waste my time.

Think positive! Maybe you would've got it

Nah, I wouldn't have.

You'll never know if you don't try

I always fail whenever I try. I'm failing trying to be happy right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXIWRan3XGY

I never understood why a 6'7" giant god among men wouldn't want to be himself. He's the man I dream to be. I guess bipolar disorder is something we have in common.

I enjoyed that

I don't enjoy anything.