Girlfriend has missed two periods in a row...

Girlfriend has missed two periods in a row. Displays zero signs of pregnancy no frequent bathroom no pain sensative breasts no black vertical line nothing.

Weve never had sex both still virgins she is literally with me all day everyday so she cant be cheating weve only dry humped and ive fingered her a few times.

Any advice Sup Forums going full suicidal emo and shit. Already agreed to get a pregnancy test but later on.

Tldr: gf missed two periods no sex what do?

how old is she user

Ha. YOU'RE a virgin. Her?..

Has she gone through high levels of stress lately? Thats a huge cause for a woman to be late

Change in cycle.

Happens to my wife every 6 months.

She was kicked out of her house back in July she was depressed for about four weeks. Then august started. She has also complained of stress at work. Her diet and sleeping habits also went to shit.

Thanks for your input user I appreciate it doesnt mean much on this board but if I met you in rl id buy you a cold one just for your input

Usual response but as hard as it is for you to believe she is a nice girl very shy and sweet. But thanks for your response

Yup that would definitely do it, best thing is stand by her side, make her feel like youre there no matter what, wish you the best

Hey man thanks a lot were still getting a test but thanks for the advice

My Wife had a similer problem, schedual a Gynaecologist appointment. It could be low iron, or cycle change. It could be anything. Best seek a proffesionals help.

Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro will do

you're both adult virgins who are attracted to eachother? Why haven't you put your willy in her snatcharooni?

Thank you to you three deeply appreciated never had this problem before. So thanks a lot

If she hasn't had sex then she can't be pregnant, what are you worried about? You'd have to get cucked by christ himself.

Kek not all relationships are about sex were both trying to get through university before we do any of that shit.

God you fucking suck dude

So you're neurotic?

Sex isn't a big deal bro and certainy not something to put off until you finish studying.

Just worried a bit and I dont know man I have a pretty cute gf christ himself might get jealous ever read Annabel Lee by Poe?

We both do actually we both have it set like that sorry

Just got

Ur fucked

It could be a cyst
More than a few women have cysts growing on one or both ovaries, which can interrupt the menstrual cycle

I thought this shit was bait, seriously no ones telling him, bro youre getting cucked hard.

The only thing to worry about is that she's cheating on you. If she's pregnant and she hasn't fucked you, then she's cheating. Physically can't be your child, so I'm not sure why you're concerned.

I'd guess it's cause you're neurotic, first gf who is totally cheating on you, your totally oblivious and now she's going to need an abortion.

No troubles man. Good luck.

Hey congrats Sup Forumsto feel free to post the screenshot didnt see.

Ive been cheated on before this girl is nothing like my ex I caught on to the signs trust me ill keep you guys updated if you want

Well thanks for the help everyone

If she has irregular/painful periods, look into PCOS
If her diet is super fucked up she might get super irregular (like those with anorexia)
Both conditions are worse with stress too. Hope it works out for you.

She cheatin lmao enjoy lil tyreese when he's born!

Big changes in stress, diet, and physical health can all affect it. 2 months in, she should show some kind of sign like morning sickness or overly sensitive tits. P-test is only real way to know

Could just be stress, diet, health or chemical. Any medications or birth controls?

If nothing gets better, she should go see a doctor eventually but it doesn't sound like a big thing, or even a thing.

Could be cheating. Full of other guys cum maybe? It felt too good to resist so she just said fuck it and did it.

Thanks bud will look into it.

Yeah she never had implementation bleeding or any form of bleeding after I fingered her or anything like that I just stress myself for no reasons sometimes

She hasnt taken any medication for anything recently but no this girl is sincere ive had those bitches in my life that just want to get fucked by any sick they see she's different but thanks for the input

Stress can cause her to skip. If she's pregnant it ain't yours. But probably just stress bro, everybody thinks they'll have a Jesus baby when they start skipping from stress

You should still make her take the pill. Just to be sure

This, don't be the my wifes son guy. If she starts saying shit like why don't you trust me or something fucking run OP and don't look back

Thanks for thr input guys appreciate it

FAGGOT. YOU'RE A FAGGOT

>

ya i dealt with a similar thing with my ex. your probably ok if you havent banged and she isent cheating. stress will do that.

Thanks man! Appreciate it

She might have a cyst in her ovary, those will make you miss your period.

I'm getting her a preg test later but still taking her to see a doc thanks for the input

a woman's period may not became stable & predictable until her mid 20's

>grab the coat hanger & the Electrolux just to be sure

As thanks here are four pictures of my ex

she is diseased. discard her.

there was a girl on my floor in first year who missed like 4 periods in a row apparently it was because she lost a lot of weight and became very small

>reason she had missed two periods in a row

Kek funny man

>she is literally with me all day everyday so she cant be cheating