Bandcamp thread

If you want to know new 2obscure4u music to push your hipster status get in here and listen to others
If you seek for a way to advertise yourself, do it here, and only here

We need new anons here, because the threads are just the circlejerk of the same 10 people

Other urls found in this thread:

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
youtu.be/EHskHIf7UNc
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
danielgillett.bandcamp.com/track/the-best-thing
open.spotify.com/album/2BLCsbHynUwHeP9HBSCWRT
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2VFqQ1QZslg
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/dusze-final-very-raw-demo
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/-/dusze-final-very-raw-demo/
avantier.bandcamp.com/album/solitude-2
tropicallizard.bandcamp.com/album/tropical-lizard
zefschasingcara.bandcamp.com/album/ultra-gown
coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music
calebchase.bandcamp.com/
airbornmartin.bandcamp.com/track/hubris
miikii.bandcamp.com/releases
retrieval.bandcamp.com/
bigrare.bandcamp.com/track/everyday
youtube.com/channel/UCLVUr2fvOPRbJPQx9_Pvx6A
youtube.com/watch?v=xE3sBZTa2Rg
tristancoyote.bandcamp.com/album/feel
strawberrys.bandcamp.com/
laura.bandcamp.com/releases
graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/abstract-creation
skeleton-eyes.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=lbjnLjTnoTg&t=371s
mmim.bandcamp.com/
thegreatblackshark.bandcamp.com/
ancapistanianhunger.bandcamp.com/
insnakesibathe.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/in-snakes-i-bathe
rateyourmusic.com/artist/ancapistanian-hunger
youtube.com/channel/UCMj820NhHtj_pNbk1k4aLiA/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We really do need new people, these threads used to be fun

FÁRADT A HEGY:
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>drone metal
>psychedelic noise
>harsh noise
>industrial
>ambient
>stoner rock
>features the one and only Epiglottis

For the fans of Ramleh, Merzbow, The Goslings, Boris, Les Rallizes Dénudés
Handmade CDs are also available, optionally with a little message or some drawing from me
youtu.be/EHskHIf7UNc

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

>We really do need new people, these threads used to be fun
>obviously being an OP of this thread

danielgillett.bandcamp.com/track/the-best-thing

>cover of the song "The Best Thing" by Boom Crash Opera
>Renaissance/Baroque-esque
>lo-fi I guess
>new album coming out soon (hopefully)

I like the track "Kopjafa", overall this isn't my type of music but if you're into noise I would recommend

leftinthesun.bandcamp.com

if spotify is more convenient for anyone: open.spotify.com/album/2BLCsbHynUwHeP9HBSCWRT

>kinda shoegaze
>kinda post rock
>sort of post punk(?)
>we dont really know what genre this is so feel free to label us

my bands first ever recorded or even written music, and we are making good progress on an album too hope anyone enjoys

but yeah, these threads have been slowing down recently, I feel like maybe I should take a break from participating for a while

Me not posting just makes this small circlejerk group even smaller

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive / melancholic
>each release its different
>one man band
>get all my music for just 0.50usd help me afford food!

reccing
dad

>tee hee let me add to the existing problem rather than fucking off for few weeks and coming back here once or twice

fucking privileged cocksucker. you're no better than this chiptune asperger

What would that change?

at least there would be one less faggot posting his garbage over and over at nausea. ppl don't post here simply because of cretins like you who always post first, who always say stupid shit to people "buh duh I was doing this when I was 12", who believe that they can think they can change something. start with giving other ppl some space here rather than being a mongoloid who starts a threads and then agrees with himself like nobody would notice you're an OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VFqQ1QZslg

fuck you i linked a youtube song

>buh duh I was doing this when I was 12
Oh so you're butthurt over me shitting over your masterpiece

nah, I'm just showing a perfect example of your "critique" which doesn't contribute anything and provides nothing than hate towards somebody who may have been for a first time here. and you're shocked that new ppl doesn't come here if you present such a behavior?

fuck off, this is a BC thread, nobody will listen to your stuff

>nothing than hate towards somebody who may have been for a first time here
Hmm, good point but I actually explained why do I think like that, and afterwards me and other user gave him some tips, it wasn't just one simple sentence. I heard his song and it obviously sounded like he's been learning music for only 6 months, you have to improve a bit before releasing music.
If I recorded my songs with out-of-tune toy guitar and baby rattles and it really sounded like shit, wouldn't you call it garbage too?
>fuck off, this is a BC thread, nobody will listen to your stuff
Now you did the exact same as me (except I didn't tell him to fuck off and I did listen to his song), the guy we were talking about actually posted a youtube link, he did not have a Bandcamp account

I would but that doesn't mean that you should not explain to him, in your first response, the fucking issues you were having with his release rather than calling him, basically, a shit.
also, this thread is a BC thread. get it through your thick skull. YT ppl have their own place, let them shill there, not here. you want a community of BC ppl or a mixed community having nothing in common? basic logic dude - use it at times

'the best thing' - this is really chilled. enjoyed it. mix is well executed. nice cover, especially like part around 2min. sounded almost orchestral.
well done.
pxl sequence

The day as usual it seems. Gub is being shat on, pxl sequence is only saying positive things. Typical day of the Bandcamp thread.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/dusze-final-very-raw-demo
>Singer-songwriter thingy
>Polish lyricism about being shit
In the next two days this release goes down so grab it while you can!

Don't forget to review this thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/-/dusze-final-very-raw-demo/

>this thread is a BC thread
Yes, that's what I told you, you can't say anything against me for insulting that guy.
First you talk about me being rude scares newcomers away, then you do the same to the user who posts YouTube links just like the one I criticised

But that's just one occasion, I had a bad day and I'm sorry for being a dick.

i haven't criticized him for his music though you retard but for a fact that he doesn't abide to the thread rules. be a man and accept you are just shitting on other's first without giving any constructive feedback.

This is my new album SOLITUDE
avantier.bandcamp.com/album/solitude-2

>chillwave
>synthgaze
>dream pop
>synthwave
>synthpop

I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to like/hate/rate, will return feedback. Also let me know if you would be interested in physical copies and/or merch

>wrote him a damn novel on how to improve in FL Studio, even sent him a few links where he can get samples
>"without constructive feedback"
I'm looking forward to that final album mate
I wish you didn't sell your gear, you could've made another final magnum opus

>wrote him a damn novel
that should be done in the first post retard and before name calling and "hurr durr I was making it when I was 12". if you really can't see your fault and have no balls to be sorry for that then I think your asperger's level will go apeshit soon.

>Feel free to like/hate/rate, will return feedback
>Got few replies
>Never returned feedback

Ok kid.

Does it make any difference if I post the "review" in one post or 10? Weak argument, and we're talking about one damn thread when I was frustrated, sorry about that. You're talking like that was the one and only time I ever gave someone feedback.
>haHAA le autism meme

What? I responded to every reply on the other thread...

How do you expect me to return feedback if I don't know which poster replied to my post?

I love how you transposed that arena rock sound of the original song to this strange baroque instrumentation, it's so amazing (and goofy in a good way) with all these recorders, lutes and harpsichords

>haHAA le i did nothing wrong outside of that meme

you know what "return feedback" means? it's actually giving a listen and feedback to somebody who, shockingly, listened to you and gave you feedback which you haven't
also
>look at the fucking names of people who gives you feedback, they are not always anonymous faggot

The sense of salt is strong here.

Like I said, I would give feedback to the people who give me feedback if I knew who they were, almost no one uses a name or a trip in this threads... Are you the obnoxious dude without reading comprehension from the other threads?

It's always the same fucking salty dude bitching about everything and fucking up the threads

I listened to the first 9 tracks and I stopped because it was getting very boring. The album suffers heavily from a lack of variety. You really need to work on your songwriting as well. You don't seem to be able to decide whether you want a vocal-driven album (wherein the vocals carry the song with lyrics and melodies while the music sets an atmosphere and grounds the harmony) or an instrumental-driven album (wherein the instruments are the focus and provide the listener with varying melodies, harmony, dynamics and rhythm while the vocals just linger in the background to fill space), so you went with both but switched the rolls around. So what you end up with is an album of repeating instrumentals with no focus other than texture and atmosphere combined with barely-audible vocals that are so processed that they are unintelligible and don;t seem to have any purpose. You need something to carry a song, like a nice melody or a set or interesting lyrics or different sections. You should be using pitch, rhythm, dynamics, structure, and texture equally to make a balanced whole and a good, memorable song. Don't rely on texture to carry your whole album, otherwise it's no different than shopping mall music.

Hello Gub.

>almost no one uses a name or a trip in this threads
Let me get back to yesterday's thread. Gub and I (and we were using our names in these threads) gave you feedback as well as two others - one which posted code with his post and the other who post his critique in the same post as his Bandcamp. You haven't returned feedback to anyone of us. So in this instance I agree with the troll.

+1

That ain't me

Shh. I know but I wanted to confuse a troll off from you.

Okay here's some new bandcamp artists for you:

tropicallizard.bandcamp.com/album/tropical-lizard

>for that high quality 2obscure4u we no longer play as a band. This was a released after our development into another group
>there is no more of this music nor will anymore be created
>Psychedelic rock
>experimental i guess
>poor recording quality

>poor recording quality
You weren't joking.

zefschasingcara.bandcamp.com/album/ultra-gown

This album is fucking great. It's math rock kind of, but sounds like it was made from extensively chopped guitars re-arranged via MIDI. Great atmospheres in addition to typical math rock rhythmic and melodic stuff.

aaaaaaaaaaaa this is fucking amazing
these should've been actual songs with vocals

Some good stuff right here, I especially like the track "Archal-Lodge".

coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music

>prog folk, freak folk, early music, acoustic, bedroom folk, analog synthesizer, baroque-folk, experimental, vocal, classical

Download for free and enjoy it in the sun!

If you decide to support this you get a download code for an EP containing 6 tracks which didn't fit this album!

I'd also like to thank the person who created a RYM page for me, it truly means a lot. Thank you

calebchase.bandcamp.com/

>art pop, post punk, dark ambient, outsider house

Oh look it's the same stupid fuck from last thread pretending he doesn't have a bandcamp

News flash, everyone you've said is shit is pretty much certainly better than you

might as well be honest lmao

"at nausea" makes me think you're definitely that solitude guy who can't speak English too well or just a fuckin moron

thanks man

airbornmartin.bandcamp.com/track/hubris

>jazz
>noir

sounds pretty lame

nothing special sounds like a typical rock garage jam. lacking dynamics

feels genuine, unique and well done unlike just about everything else in these threads

could be good but too much random stuff. poor recording quality

wow you couldn't have been more rude and condescending. nice contribution.

miikii.bandcamp.com/releases
>acoustic guitar amd singing

Jaques Ohne kinda sounds like it should be at the beginning of some coming of age movie. That layered singing you used a few times sounds like church choir singing. The concertinos are like a fun little intermission.

>No digital instruments were used.
>instruments used: casio sa-3

what?

obvious retardation is obvious

who me or coredelay?

since you're asking - both

He probably meant there were no VSTs used, only physical, recorded, hardware stuff

then why would he say digital? thats not what digital means

Not all of us are good with words, fellow user

I'd like to share with you guys my shoegaze / dream pop band Retrieval.
We are from Tunisia (North Africa) and we have released our second album "Sleep Cycle" not so long ago!
retrieval.bandcamp.com/

bigrare.bandcamp.com/track/everyday

>lofi
>rap
>singing

recs
This is really eerie. I like it alot.
The guitar on Kapsberger made me smile from ear to ear. I love how the other instruments enter the song. Just phenomenal mixing. Every instrument sounds like it has its own space while still sounding good together.

I keep a creative journal on youtube

youtube.com/channel/UCLVUr2fvOPRbJPQx9_Pvx6A

>leftinthesun.bandcamp.com
I really enjoyed this! Oh and awesome artwork!!

All the cunt and no proper constructive criticism

youtube.com/watch?v=xE3sBZTa2Rg

soundcloud rap at its finest
you need more dreadlocks and lean

it's still criticism, calm down, everyone's got the right to shit on others' music

fuck off, you're one of the offenders of shitty critique too. why don't you look at yourself in a mirror and find mistakes in what you are doing you retard?

Give me an example other than that one you couldn't shut up about for a day

I only lurk these threads for punk and garage rock posts. I don't even have a band

There are plenty of garage bands here. Not sure about actual punk rock

Lmao. Criticisms fine but at least be constructive on how they could improve ffs

if you want.

>terrible sound, terrible imagery
no given what bugs you with the sound or imagery

>it doesn't progress anywhere, it's random wankery
you use "wankery" without specifying what the fuck do you mean (because you SHOULD know what I meant lmao)

>Beyond pathetic
like that's fucking helpful retard

>Even Lil Pump draws better album covers
>>you don't get it, it's SUPPOSED to be shitty
which means nothing

>It just couldn't grab me, I don't like it
what kind of feedback is that?

>album cover is a collage or random south park pics and the naked baby from nevermind
>120 tracks with average half minute length
>no lyrics, tracks are random wankery that are worse in quality than what you hear on "Sup Forums makes an album" compilations
>each title is a letter that form a nonsense sentence:
"the first thing you need to know about this world is the lounge act of seeing with your OWN eyes all we are saying is all in all is all is 100 years away"
>>>''''''''''''concept album''''''''''''
hurr durr ad hominem with passive agressive bc fuck you for trying to put something I don't like

>It's lifeless, kind of a young FL Studio owner's first "idk beat" he uploads to soundcloud, sorry
hurr durr ad hominem and no indication on what's wrong with the stuff without using an ambiguous terms bc fuck you, you should understand what I mean

and that's just out of three pages of mu archives. need do I go on so you can get through your thick skull that your ""critique"" is at times fucking brainless attacks on people and breaking their creative juices? no wonder why ppl aren't around here anymore - ppl like you are breaking their spirits by calling their music "idk beats" or "Beyond pathetic"

Yeah I see the garage rock bands a lot on here. Haven't seen a new one yet todsy though.

tristancoyote.bandcamp.com/album/feel

>acoustic
>alternative
>electronic
>rock

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I BUY ALBUMS PRICED IN YEN

I don't get it, it's legitimate criticism (none are constructive though). There are cases when I just can't say more because all I see is a blank white bandcamp page with a 2 minute song that is a phone recording and an ukulele out of tune or made with one free synth VST, and all you can see is a drawing the artist made in MS Paint.
When I say a music is lifeless or "I'm not really feeling it" then there's nothing more to add. What the hell do you expect? Give you a lecture on how to be the king of FL Studio and send you my 23 GB sample pack? In all cases, I stated my own trash opinion, and I since it's an opinion, I can't really present it in an objective way. No music critic will tell you more than that except that they usually fill up their reviews with trivia about the band.
I understand these aren't constructive, but I only give constructive criticism if I see some potential at least, I can't really give tips to a project or song that's fundamentally terrible.

Negative critique is not shitty critique, learn to take it. I must've burst a bubble of yours.

>Old Project
strawberrys.bandcamp.com/

>New Project
laura.bandcamp.com/releases

>IF YOU LIKE IT DOWNLOAD IT AND SCROBBLE IT ON LAST.FM AND RATE IT ON RYM

>FFO: LIL PEEP, GBC, WICCAPHASE
>GENRES: EMO, HIP HOP

I don't like this it reminds me too much of like Owl City vocally and the synths all sound basic and pre packaged

This is really good. Keep it up keep doing what you're doing this reminds me of 6dogs meets Makonnen. I followed you on SC
I think I said this to you prior and I feel this is a lot of my issues with modern shoegaze is that they try and do MBV style but don't have the depth in the guitar tones so you just get these walls of noise and no melody, and that just puts me off a lot, sorry.
Nothing for me personally but I respect the craft and work that went into this. I'm not familiar enough with the genre but from an outsiders perspective this sounds fine.

maybe, just maybe, if you can't give somebody any critique... shut up and let other ppl do it? it would avoid your retardation showing
>hurr durr take it or leave it
entitled cunt. be aware of a cancer you are to any potential bc posters here. i'm done talking to your face. but there is a nice suggestion to you

if you can only pass some passive aggressive comment toward somebody think of what damage you may cause to any potential evolution of an user's voice. consider putting yourself in his shoes and ask yourself would it be harmful for you. because some of us do this for fun, for having a voice when nothing is giving us one. ask yourself - would you like to hear over and over that your stuff is "absolutely pathetic"? because we can do this every day, see how you feel about it. bottom line is - if you can't say shit to help these ppl shut up, fuck off and jerk off other user. that is all.

graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/abstract-creation
>Nickelodeon grunge
>Just got signed to a label + tape release skeleton-eyes.bandcamp.com/

>Bonus live show youtube.com/watch?v=lbjnLjTnoTg&t=371s

Hope you get recognized soon dude, your music keeps getting better!
Love this a lot, good feels nice recording super laxed would of loved more songs like this! You should be higher in the game dude! x
Reviewed this last time, still good. Recc

>oh no you might hurt their feelings and discourage them
good
>entitled cunt for telling how I feel, and actually contributing to the thread
>if you can't say nice things then don't say anything
Oh sorry I forgot it's your hugbox echochamber and not an actual place to get criticism
>consider putting yourself in his shoes and ask yourself would it be harmful for you
As a matter of fact I got shat on countless times. Some claiming noise is just effortless garbage, I can't really put that anywhere because as long as I and some other folks enjoy noisy music I'll keep doing. But there were some critiques that made me improve, like when Yamir (I think it was Yamir) said he didn't like my noise debut, because it was loud but still underwhelming, not enought layers. I started outting more effort into layering and overall production.
Yes, I appreciate feedback even if it says it sounds bad

I listened to your new stuff first:

Newport 100's sounds really promising in the beginning (as in I thought it was going to be crazy good), but it didn't develop into anything and was lost in monotony. Needs drums, guitar and vocals.The side chaining on whatever it is (drums or bass?) really takes away from the song.

Great intro on that song, but rest of the song/album is boring... :/

The other songs on the album are pretty monotonous too. I understand you're trying to keep it lowkey for the style of music--it just needs more to it, but I think you've got a great sound and should develop it more.

I listened to your most recent Strawberry Crime Scene album, "What if I Told You Nothing is Quite What it Seems."

Again, super interesting sound design. It's very unique and promising, but it becomes monotonous and boring.

All of the songs on the album have interesting and enjoyable aspects to them. Favorite is probably "You Asked Me For Stories From Los Angeles" just because it has a melody.

Sincerely, Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the feedback!
Your album would be really damn good with a bit more coherence and a better, more saturated mix. It's raw and all, but I could imagine this with a decent amount of distortion on the vocals

hey guys, Sup Forums's very own 24/7 live online radio youtube station will be launching soon. This will be a channel with all music made by (You) !
A lot of the people we were hoping to hear from have submitted tracks already, so if you want to get your music on the stream, email tracks to:
>[email protected]
[email protected]
>[email protected]

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

NEW MATERIAL AUGUST 20TH

Buds
Just tracks or could I send an album or? Also when, and will you link it?

send as many *actual files* as you can (or download links if you must). We're pretty much adding everything right now.
Your stuff is great, would love to have it on the channel.

We will display track / artist name on the stream and links in the description

HEY EVERYONE else in this thread! you send stuff too!
[email protected]

meet me in monatuk - where the grass meets the pavement

>post-rock, emo, pop punk, bit screamy

Kickball will make you smirk and If Only will make you want to kill yourself

mmim.bandcamp.com/

thank you

So here is our first too demos
thegreatblackshark.bandcamp.com/

>recorded in my bedroom.
>first demo recorded in my bedroom too
>random genre (help me determine)

two* sorry non native english speaker :/

>random genre
oh god I hate this kind of indetermination so much, when the artist himself doesn't know what to call his music it pretty much implies his work lacks any kind of character.

BUUUT it's absolutely not the case with your music. I'm listening to this latter EP. It started off with a really nice acoustic intro that wasn't just generic major chord chugging, and then the song Serial Killer started and by God, it was the most badass riff (and song) I've ever heard in this thread. The song just explodes in your face like it should. It's absolute perfection (except for the vocals). I sincerely hope you get big, the overall sound/mix of the whole thing feels so natural, just the right amount of noisyness. In the 3rd track I was actually pleased with the vocal. This project is probably the most pleasant surprise I've got in like a year. Definitely looking forward to your future music.

As for the genre, it certainly isn't easy determining what could these songs be labeled as, but it feels really close to grunge and hardcore punk.

oh god there is a lot here

ancapistanianhunger.bandcamp.com/
>raw black metal

insnakesibathe.bandcamp.com/
>death metal
>grindcore

rateyourmusic.com/artist/in-snakes-i-bathe
rateyourmusic.com/artist/ancapistanian-hunger
>both on rym

I dig this

listened to this a while back and enjoyed it

another that I listened to before and enjoyed

upon listening to it again, can confirm The Last Stop is great.
the intro to Solitude has a nice sounding synth melody.

ngl I'm a pleb when it comes to jazz but this sounds like something out of a movie

listened to this in the other thread, like the album cover , synths and vocals

My personal fav from these threads is you guys

It’s up now
HUGE thanks to everyone who submitted tracks so far