When is the BEST time to RAPE a WOMAN ?

when is the BEST time to RAPE a WOMAN ?

Never

When you want to have an orgasm in her body, and she won't let you.

When you're an edgy 15 year-old and you're wasting your youth posting on Sup Forums instead of experiencing the real world

when she's dead

When she is sleeping and never knows she had sex or who got her pregnant.

When it's hard

If she can't say no because roofies

In utero.

Preferably when there's no witnesses or chance of incriminating evidence being left behind.
Technically it's not rape if she doesn't survive anyway.

I always wait until they say no, that way i know its rape

When your dick is hard.

About 3 minutes after I get outta bed....raping a cumslut with morning wood is bestest

This is now a dubs thread

When she says no

When the slut is ovulating

When your mom has been fucking with you all day so you throw her on the bed and do some fucking of your own.

Don't know about when but I kinda have a rape story

do tell

>be 16 year old in high school. Huge band guy
>me and friends are playing some rock song at a park
>this one goth girl comes up to us and asked for our autographs. Says we are pretty good
>doubt but okay
>she's into me the most
>bass player so I guess she thought I had good fingers
>she's 19 and we hit it off pretty well. She's from a town over so completely different social circles
>no mutual friends or anything
>we call and text a lot and meet up like every week or more for dates and stuff
>she's super catholic btw
>when I finally convince her to get naked for me she does it and says we shouldn't go any farther
>I pressure her and she doesn't fight back at all
>feels good man
>tight pussy and a fat ass
>she was kinda chubby but had a nice body. Double Ds
>I didn't use a condom because dumb teenager
>she says don't cum inside her
>not on the pill cause catholic
>dumb teen so wasn't thinking
>oh shit man
she's crying and yells at me then goes to bathroom to wash it out
>oops.jpg
>we don't see each other for a while. Like four weeks
>she wouldn't return my calls or texts. Probably because I might have raped her
>then I get a call but I didn't answer in time. Voicemail was left
>she says this is super important and we have to talk
>she's crying real bad
>get another call the next day and she's crying this time too
>says that she wants to see me face to face to tell me this because it's going to change our lives
>realize she must be pregnant
>ghost her
>voicemails go from sad to angry to depressed to angry and sad again
>one last voicemail
>"I hate you"
>that's the last I heard of her

Tldr; I met a super amazing and hot girl, date raped her, then ghosted her when she got pregnant

Nice pasta faggot

After she calls you a misogynist

Louis C.K.

The best time is when she doesnt want u to otherwise it isnt rape

Believe me or not man it doesn't matter

i raped my sister when she was young and we started having sex regularly when i got in middle school. but we got caught after about a year of fucking everyday. i fulled her with so much cum and she enjoyed all of it.

if any of this is true, don't worry - you'll def hear from her again when the child support claim hits ya. Teen base player you say? I'm sure you'll be able to pay that without ruining your life easily right?

Anyone have sauce on op gif?

Ask your mother

after you get consent!

ASK a sandnigga

Hey man I raped her in the fall of 2006. I'm done with college and I have a decent job. Haven't heard anything from her since that last voicemail. So if she did have the kid it must me like 10 years old by now

she cant speak no more

High five, bro!

there is no statute of limitations on child support,.. but maybe you did get off the hook.. good for you i guess?

serves her right, totally asking for it

Dinner

That's what I've always thought. Maybe in like 6-8 years I'll try and find her and the kid

11th - 15th century
or; between 10 - 12 PM

I agree. It's not really rape when they're asking for it. An ex of mine said she got raped by two guys but she willingly went to their place and got drunk. What did she expect was going to happen?

No, she went to their house to get drunk and decided to fuck them, and when she sobered up she made up the rape part so that she doesn't look like a slut. That's her justification for why she did it. If she could I just know she'd do it again.

When she gives consent obviously.

She'd just found out I'd been cheating on her, so I'm pretty sure she went there intending to get fucked. Just not sure if she got cold feet and changed her mind or did it willingly.

when they arent selfconcious yet, so at the age of 0-4ish

fuck that, it's no fun unless they know they're being seriously sexually abused.
also, anything sexual with anyone pre-pubescent is retarded.

Well thats not the question at hand, OP asked when its the best time, so i guess he meant when he can get away with it the easiest

when is the best time to rape a man
when is the best time to rape a dog
when is the best time to rape a child
when is the best time to rape a police officer
when is the best time to rape a (put your thing here)

Well it depends...when do you think is the best time to be castrated with a dull pair of scissors?

right after directing a cupronickel-shelled lead based bead towards your zygomatic arch at aproximately 900 miles per hour

Come on now, a little rape here and there never hurt anyone. It's healthy. You should be saying thankyou.

Sounds like she agreed to it when she said "don't cum inside" which means it's ok to cum, which means she was ok with what was going on. Cumming inside is an accident clearly. Good job ghosting her, hope she doesn't ruin your life.

Isn't "best" subjective? Depends on your priorities I guess.

Am I the only one that can't get off on my morning wood? I have to let it go down first and then get erect again before I can get off. No amount of furious rubbing will work in the morning. I've tried and cramped up my hand real bad before.

Try using a cunt, works for me.

I have never had this problem. Though sometimes I have to pee really bad when I'm fapping. Weird feeling when you cum.

Before she learns how to run.

Hands should be better. That's why people who rub a lot or too hard cant get off normally.

I've had the "need to pee" boner before, but it's definitely a different kind of beast from morning wood. I can get off with the former with a extra little effort and persistence but morning wood is impossible for me.

When you already served a sentence for raping her and you were proven innocent after you cam out.

This way you can rape her in the middle of a crowded street you are untouchable since you cannot serve another sentence for the same crime.

Do you just do it dry? Maybe it's a leftover boner. Like, you had a wet dream or something and you're still hard because the orgasm wasn't very intense, but you're still in the refractory period so cumming is pretty much impossible without an hour of work.

When you are in fantasy land and nobody in the real world is hurt by it. Find a partner who is into "rape play."

Any time is ok. Women are there to be cock sleeves and cum depositories. That's why I fuck 5 or 6 every weekend after picking them up in bars. Fuck 'em, cum in their insides, toss 'em out. I probably have at least 2 dozen illegitimate children by now, but that's not my problem, it's the cum dumpsters issue.

That's not how double jeopardy works. The new rape would be an entirely new criminal action. Beware OP, this guy is trying to put you in prison.

Could be it but I'm pretty sure I don't have wet dreams that often lol. Only had them twice and I distinctly.remember them.

You and I are in the wrong place, friend.

This. I was accused of raping a girl at college many years ago. We never had sex, she never was never rape kit tested, state had zero evidence, just conjecture "witness" statements. Grand jury sends it to circuit for trial anyway, because they'd indict anything, even a cheese sandwich. State tries to prosecute me for rape 1st and sodomy 1st. My attorney shreds their witnesses and "evidence" in court. I get acquitted of all charges. Girl who accused me then gets charged by state for making a false report, a.k.a. wasting tax dollars on a trial they lost. She gets free on bond, but is convicted later. Night before her sentencing, she goes to a party. Mutual friend takes her home, calls me, tells me he left her door unlocked. Go inside after she's been dropped off, she's totally passed out, and rape her until her ass and cunt bleeds. She thinks she had a bad period the next day, goes to sentencing, gets 4 years in state facility. Call her after sentencing, since she had one hour to say goodbye to family/friends, then get processed and hauled off. Told her I raped her the night before, for real this time. She starts to cry, I hang up. I found out that 3 months in to her sentence, she committed suicide. Fuck that stupid bitch. And now that I can never be tried for the same crimes since my state laws are super specific on types of rape, I've become a serial rapist in my state. I hang out a the college bars in different cities and pickup women to rape them almost daily. I lost count once I had raped 200 women, which took about a year. I've been doing this for 5 now.

What if she gives consent halfway through?

The best way to stop.a rape is consent.

Rape is good all women deserve it too.

Depends on the state. Some state laws are super specific, and the fact that it's a new set of circumstances (facts) doesn't matter. Like in my state, forcible compulsion is only a rape 1st charge. Sex with people under the age of 16 is rape 2nd, under the age of 18 is rape 3rd. It stops after that. So if you got off on those charges, you could never be tried again for that here because a new set of circumstances doesn't matter, nor does it allow the state to prosecute, given the way the legislature wrote the laws. You also can't be charged with a lesser charge, due to the specificity of the laws. The only way you could get charged, is if the states somehow convinced the feds to prosecute you. Then that's something else entirely. But I do know someone who was falsely accused, and was tried by their state and the feds, and still got off both times. So he can basically rape anyone he wants now as long as he stays within his own state.

koole.