What's the texture like and how much resistance is there against the tongue when licking a pussy...

What's the texture like and how much resistance is there against the tongue when licking a pussy? Is there lots of give to the pussy? Or is it like a firm wall with a hole in it? Need to know about the butthole too

lol

nigga get yo 15 yo ass off this site.

Its like a brick with a hole drilled in it.

pussy resistance is like a cat's tongue. butthole resistance is worse. like sand paper

Its the most amazing thing in the world and you will never know how it feels.

>What's the texture like and how much resistance is there against the tongue when licking a pussy?
bags of sand
>Is there lots of give to the pussy? Or is it like a firm wall with a hole in it?
bags of sand
>Need to know about the butthole too
more bags of sand

Well, some women there's a LOT of resistance and others not nearly as much. I guess it depends on how strong the woman is and how strong you are, and how much she really doesn't want licked down there.

the texture is a 9 with a resistance between 6 and 7. Firmness index can rate anywhere between 9.5 and 9.63

Butt hole has a lot of variables but follows a similar ratio 2-4.5-6 texture rating can vary by race and age.

Kek

Have you ever felt muscle or meat?

The wetness that a pussy produces is the same exact wetness your nose produces.

Enjoy licking pussy snot.
The more you know.

Underrated.

Pussy snot tastes delicious

OP here asking for a friend

Lol sadly this. Pussy hole usually has little resistance depending on how well you are doing your job. Clits can feel like a soft pencil eraser or sometimes a tiny penis. A butthole has some resistance but it can just be kinda awkward getting your tongue up in there. But truly there vaginas wetness can feel like a runny nose. Thin mucous. Doesn't bother me any though. Licking pussy is still my favorite thing to do.

If you aren't careful, that shit will grab on to your tongue and rip the fucker off. Always keep a thumb up her ass while eating pussy. If she starts convulsing too much and you feel your tongue being pulled then just shove your thumb up her ass to release.

Dude, everyone fucking knows this.

Have you actually ever seen a pussy?

Man up, faggot.

Lick that kitty.

Like watermelon only stinky and sticky and tastes like burning. That's only the throat cancer from the yeast

Pussy is very smooth. Most of the time it is wet and when it is there is hardly any texture. It feels like licking the softest parts of your lips. It is also very soft. The only exception is the very bottom. Also the clit gets pretty firm.

It's quite slimy and often burps up a huge amount of juice all over your face. It's quite vile.

Y'know how rough a cat's tongue feels if it licks you? That's what your tongue feels like on her flit if you're too rough. The underside of your tongue is smoother, try using that if you can. And don't try to flick at her with a stiff tongue, rather go soft, slow,and sloppy.

what kind of pussy pussy have you been licking? If I'd lick my girl like that, she'd fall asleep before I even got really started.
Some girls just need a bit more of a rough treatment. Sucking and nibbling on the clit and labia. Hard and fast motion. Gotta keep a pattern tho. Nothing turns them off more, than too erratic movements.

If her body doesn't wanna be licked, pretty sure she has a way of pushing you back with the force of 500 kegels tbh.

It's lick licking a room-temperature raw chicken.. Just the right texture and a little slick..

>implying this sites not fill with 25+ virgins
>implying youre not one of them

why do you hate yourself?

lick the skin that connects your thumb to your index finger. its about the same. texture is a bit smoother though. If she has flappy lips, those can feel a little weird cuz they are just loose flappy skin. i dont like to eat pussy like that.

Jesus christ what a fucking cringe orgy this post is.
Go and buy yourself a fucking hooker you romantic "it must be special the first time" pussy...

Phatetic

>Clits can feel like a soft pencil eraser or sometimes a tiny penis.
So if you're used to licking a tiny penis, you can relate.

The puss hard as steel. Go outside and lick a train track. Then you will know what it is like to eat a nice puss

>Its the most amazing thing in the world
LOL