ITT: We try to figure out what the fuck is wrong with my penis

ITT: We try to figure out what the fuck is wrong with my penis.

Been like this for 3 days.

you're fucked

It should start to vaguely change color and start smelling like something died in your pants.

Sorry m8

What do you feel?
Did you Shaved?

Looks like a burst pimple.
I'll tell you what I tell everyone on these threads—go see a doctor. Like, I get that everyone on this site is borderline autistic/retarded but Christ. If you have a problem with your body, shove your social anxiety up your urethra and go see a professional.
Good luck, my dude.

Are you referring to the callous or the bumps?

Syphilis. Not kidding.

Looks like an ingrown hair.

wash your dick

probably a pimple from jerking off too much with no lube

just leave it alone for a while

Have you watched 3rd rock from the sun?

But hurricane coming.

I do jerk off with no lube often.. shit is that it??

Jock itch. Apply a fungicide (like clotramizole, etc) a few times a day for a few days and you'll be fine.

Also wash more frequently and wear cotton, not synthetic, underwear.

Hpv from vaginas

Then wait until it's safe to go. The chances of getting a genuine and accurate diagnosis on here are infinitesimal, you know that. You're just gonna worry yourself.
Leave him alone. Go see a doctor at your first opportunity, 'kay? It's probably nothing but it's best to be sure and you'll get certainty from a doctor—not from us.

it's dick worms they're going to burst out of your dick soon look it up on google.

You can leave it alone or not be a little girl and sterilize a wall push pin and lightly tear the skin till the puss can leave.

Looks like a cyst. Not a big deal. But the doctor would know more. Might go away by itself or might pop basically like a massive pimple. If it is very painful and feels hot to the tough it may be infected and it may be smart to see a doctor regardless because it's not normal.

penile sebaceous glands and an inflamed pop pimple?

is it normally so white?

It will seriously only get worse. WTF did you do?

you only need lube if your uncircumsized

No one shaves their dick shaft

umm what? you guys don't shave your dick shaft?

Yes. Does it cause this?

Did this do it?

I do, man. Don't sweat it. I ain't got any time for hairy genitals.

thank you. i dont want it to get dirty ya know?
I use to shave it while soft but i get a closer shave when hard, shaving gets me hard anyways so it saves time.

You fucked Katy Perry too?

Don't worry, it's basically a pimple caused by friction. To much jerking off, if I had to guess...

I get them every now and then.

Just gently peel the scab part off, give it a good squeeze, and maybe throw some Neosporin and a bandaid on it. It'll heal in a few days after that.

Also, if you jerk off less violently/frequently, it won't cone back...

It wasn't from a Thai hooker, right?

Can't say it gets me hard but you do you, buddy. I just like the way it looks/feels when it's smooth. Also, when she has to stop sucking to pull hairs outta her mouth it's embarrassing and it ruins the moment. Gotta plan ahead, my dude.

you either have dick side burns or you are too young to have dick hair

>not shaving your dick shaft
>wanting dick sideburns

my dick when

Only a nigger has a hairy shaft. You must be a nigger.

Sheeeit. Ya gots me, mayn. Whitey caught me out, tryna keep a nigga down.
Oh, no. Wait. I'm white. Fuck you, racist.

Did a mosquito bite you?

i had shit like this on my penis and it disappeared in like 1 month

Bettah get yo shit checked, user.

Syphilis don't play.

1. Looks like you jerk often. With no lube (hince color & open skin.
2. Do you intake lots of calcium with little water I take. Looks like a calcium build up that hardens in your body. It tends to show up there to blood flow & not as much blood flow & will harden up. Did it happen all of a sudden? Feel around it everywhere & try to feel smaller hard bumps under skin of shaft everywhere. Is that bump hard. If so increase water, take aspirin, soak a rag in hot water & let it sit on there (do this many times) could take days to a month to go away. If it's bad & don't do these things it wl continue to fro a bit & be there forever.

Go see a dr if your worried man rhis isnt the best place to ask medical advice in my opinion you got the herp get that shit checked

Looks like herp to me due to clusters, but you better take that into the dick mechanic for a look.

OP I got something like that 2 years ago. Looked like a big pimple only no puss. Tried to pop it but it didnt do anything. Tried pimple cream and it didnt help. Had it for 3 months. No sign of it going away. Finally used apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and attached with a bandaid. Left overnight. In the morning it was gone, but the cider did leave a outline of where the cotton ball was. So time it better. Or just see a doctor. It never came back. I thought it was a vein or something, i still dont know to this day.

I am beginning to think that Sup Forums is short for Sup Forumsad medical advice.

you definitely don't need lube to jerk off with an uncut dick

Syphilis will send a nigga to the nut house.

No reason to end up like Capone. Get that shit to a doc.

This legit happened to me, it went away after a month

that aint no mafuckckain pimpul

1. wash hands every time you handle dong, before and after
2. shower every. fucking. day
3. lubricate every time before fapping
5. wash dick after fap
4. restrict fapping less than usual until this clears up

if it hasnt cleared after 1-2 weeks see a doctor

HWNDU.