Feels thread

Feels thread

If anyone here has anything going on in their lives they want to share or discuss I'm here to talk

I am sick of all the monotony.

I don't really know why I feel compelled to share this, thread has one reply at the time of me writing. But I'm feeling melancholy and now I feel as if I should share what's been on my mind.

I'd like to preface this by saying I realize my problems pale in comparison to much of what's usually shared here. Relative to some, my overall situation is still preferable to what they may be experiencing.

Anyways I recently got back with my ex-girlfriend. She's the only girl I've ever been with. We dated in high school and for two years after before splitting up due to a myriad of problems. In the year that followed I would have no further opportunities with anyone else. No sexual contact, no romantic prospects, nothing. Not too long ago I head back home for a while, and end up crossing paths with her. I immediately felt as if I needed to get back with her, although I had been so certain before that we were to stay broken up for good.

She didn't reciprocate those feelings. For months I was crawling after her. She'd brush me off, relegating time spent with me to whenever I had a free house and she was horny. She proclaimed with little issue how she was also fucking some other guy occasionally at the same time. She also told me about how in the time we'd been broken up, she'd had 6 sexual partners. Some of which she had been with repeatedly.

After some time she changed her mind and decided to get back with me. She seems genuine in loving me now. However, I can't shake this feeling of guilt and embarrassment. How I had been pressed on her for months, clamoring after an ex-girlfriend because I was so unable to form connections or at the least sexual relations with anyone else. I can't not think about the other guys she's been with, some of whom I actually know and at one point was friends with. As I type this my phone is by my computer on facetime with her, she's sleeping now.

I honestly feel like a fucking loser.

I like a female and they are dating another person instead of me

Sorry to hear that, user.

You a NEET or a wageslave? Either way there are things you can do to add variety to your life but I can't try and help you without more specific information about your situation

so you have nothing to share then. bye.

Love sucks.

How long can you keep this up? You know now that she will readily fuck other guys.

It is a machine that lurches on, unthinking, unfeeling.
Each day the same with only minor variations. My life is on autopilot and it is so fucking dull.
It is better than the alternative, I say to myself. Look to my friend, he is a free thinker, happy to create and explore.
He is also bankrupt, homeless, and lonely.
My loneliness is not a lack of social contact. I dread contact because then I have to turn on. Switch off autopilot and face the day.
Realize my discontent. Punch the clock. Regret. Bedtime.
Wake up. Put on my face. Restart.

The first step towards being in a healthy relationship is taking care of yourself, because if you think yourself to be a fucking loser then people will treat you that way and it'll become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The best way you can hold on to her and feel better in your relationship is to work on improving yourself. Hit the gym, read books to expand your mind, find hobbies, apply yourself at school and at work, and you'll find your life to be on a much more solid foundation. From there your relationship will be much more stable.

As for the other guys she's been with- that fucking sucks, man. But it isn't as bad as it may seem; what it tells me is that she doesn't see you as her "one and only" like you see her, but that would be asking QUITE a lot of her to think that way. And ultimately that one-itism is an unrealistic fantasy. It's always nice to hear stories about childhood best friends who've been married for 60+ years, but those situations are extremely uncommon. It'll hurt, but the best thing you can do is realize that there ARE other girls out there who you could possibly be happy with.

Not that I'm saying you should break up with her; I just mean that if she cheated on you or broke up with you, your life wouldn't be over. You would still have options, and so you should still have hope even if that happened.

I'm so depressed I don't want to leave my bed in the morning.

>6 months ago
>ex of 2 years puts me out in the streets
>move in with some questionable friends
>they put me out yesterday

I'm not really sure what to do anymore

>>

Sorry user

Honestly thanks. I actually do try and tell myself the same but it's always been hard for me to take my own advice.

Firstly I would suggest medication, because you're clearly suffering from pretty major depression. Meds aren't a solution in and of themselves and should NOT be a crutch, but they certainly can help you regain the initiative necessary to get back onto your feet.

Secondly, if you have free time on weekends or whenever you should do something that makes you happy. Was there ever a time in your life when you were happy? It might be a long time ago, but if there ever was a time when you didn't feel like a machine you should compare your condition then to now and try to effect change.

I was once in a similar situation, and I realized that the reason I was unhappy was that I was spending all my time in grey city streets, the machine shop where I worked, and classrooms. I kept wanting to go out into the forest on the weekends to get away from people, but I didn't because I told myself I couldn't do it, that it was too far away, that I would get lost. But then one time I actually tried and it was trivial- the barrier in my way was purely mental. Perhaps yours is as well. Perhaps you should redouble your efforts and keep doing different things until your life is no longer quite so unbearable. Fake it until you make it.

From there I began going on a different hike each week, and on the trails I met some interesting people who lived near me. We aren't in contact anymore, but just having someone to sip on beers and play vidya with made me feel much better.

I'm trying to piece my head together after being diagnosed with a permanent defect i've had since birth and losing my job because of it

Without any further information, I can only assume that they kicked you out because of your actions (or lack thereof). I don't want to cause offence, and I certainly don't want to assume, but chances are you were kicked out both times for a reason.

If that's the case, you need to figure out which actions you took led to your current situation. Why did they kick you out? Admitting your own guilt and own mistakes is as difficult as it is necessary, but afterward you'll have the knowledge you need to prevent this from happening again.

Keep that chin up, user.

That shit sucks, man. But if you can't change that you have the defect and it's dragging you down in your current situation, there is only one thing you can do: change your situation. It'll be a huge pain in the ass, but if it's as serious as you make it sound from this one sentence then it's the kind of thing you have to plan your life around.

Do the people at your job know that your actions and words are influenced by this thing you have no control over? I would suggest bringing it up to your supervisor because there might be some accommodations they can make for you. If there aren't, then you'll need to make more drastic changes such as finding a new job.

That's all I can say without more specific information. But there are millions of people in this world who suffer from serious defects, many of whom are less intelligent and able than you. If they can do it, you can. You can figure out how to have this and still live a happy life.

Just got my first girlfriend in ages 2 months ago honestly i feel like im a 7.5/10 well built good grades, shes a solid 8.5/9, cant even describe what i feel for her, cute, funny, and so god damn pretty. She was upfront about everything with me, traumatic experiences, personal world views and opinions, and she genuinely loved me and i loved(still do) her, we knew everything about eachother, i knew all her quirks and kinks and she knew mine, as cute as she is in general when talking dirty she would be on top and owned it, every time i called her out on it she would giggle as if to prove to me how cute she is again
then after no contact for 2 weeks i get a call from a friend of our's saying "i think XXXX is trying to hurt her self" i knew her too well, she had tried before i knew her and i knew it was coming at some point so i call (no answer) and try texting her telling her about how i feel and try to guilt her our of it (she feels guilt very easily and i thought at this point i dont really care how she feels about me after so long as she's ok)
which she did then turn out to be, i called her the morning after, there wasnt much talk between either of us just the "hay, you ok?" the call was dropped when i said "hay.... do you just wana go out?" at the time it seemed like i good idea, we would go out somewhere calm like the local botanical gardens and i could just be with her to help her calm down, in hind sight i see that what was best for her really is just to be left to her self for a bit (knowing her)
all of this was about 2-4 weeks ago, just last week she sent me a text saying the whole "sorry i cant be with you its unfair for you" i understood her fully well knowing the whole thing about "its unfair for you" is just an excuse because she cant really come up with any "real" answer, less than a week after that i was in our group skype call and she joined, this isnt the first time shes talked to our group after the fact
>cont

bump

>i understood her fully well knowing the whole thing about "its unfair for you" is just an excuse because she cant really come up with any "real" answer
Well I've actually been in a very similar situation. When I was 16-17 I dated a girl who had been raped and was suffering from serious mental issues as a result. I genuinely loved her, and she loved me, but it wasn't enough in the face of the emotional support she needed. I would stay up until 2:00AM most school nights trying to prevent her from cutting herself, meaning I was dead tired the next morning at school and I had no energy to talk to anyone, do my schoolwork or things I liked.

So I get where you're coming from. You love her and want to fix her. But the hard, awful, TERRIBLE truth that I didn't realize until after she used me up was that I couldn't give her the help she needed.

user, you're her boyfriend, not her therapist. She's right. It's unfair for her to put you through this and she needs professional help.

You can still be there for her, but NEVER EVER EVER EVER under ANY circumstances should you prioritize the mental well-being of your significant other and allow your own to slip.

>edit
3 months ago thinking about it
>cont
but it is the first time she talked to all (most of us) at once, me seeing her again lit me up and reminded me just how much i love her and still want to be with her, i act as if we were still together not knowing if she had told anyone else in the call,

our interaction with each other reflects alot on our personality's, shes fun and out going while im more cold and distanced, shes easily embarrassed and hates it when i do relation stuff in public due to the sheer embarrassment of it (a fact i would use to constantly tease her with) im more unfeeling toward embarrassment with a more "it is what it is" approach

she makes a joke about me and one of my bi friends being gay and i say "you do know what i could do right now XXXX?", it took her half a second to process what that meant and not with an angered voice but more of a "please dont" voice to say "dont you dare"

that was just under a week ago or maybe just over, i texted her sometime in between saying "can we talk?" and havent heard back from her since,
idk what to do user's, i love her, i dont want to leave her, she give me a reason for actually going through each day, so that at the end of each i can see her, i wana be with her, but at the same time it just looks so easy to give up,
i just want to make her feel happy

Elizas death :(

Just stopping by to say

F U C K Y O U

Bitch

7.5 here, get outta here with that lolita shit, too much feel already...

So is it actually true? I can't get a clear answer. Could you update me on who she was? I'm new here and Don't really understand. But I know she was popular on Sup Forums.

Firstly, take into account what I said here
Secondly, while it's not your job to be her therapist you can definitely help her find the help she needs, and be there for auxiliary support.

Do you have her address? Try writing her a letter. Approach it from the perspective of concern about her wellbeing rather than wanting to restart the relationship.

love you too user

look up "Lolita Sup Forums" on images the main screen cap is 4 parts with a response screencap

These things happen man. You should just tell her cause it gets you over it quicker when you can't hope for anything. Then find someone else

I'm sorry but I still don't understand. Newfag here.

i want to man, and i would if i had her address (she gave it to me at one point but i never wrote it down dude to a few reasons), also i understand what you're saying about not being her therapist, and as much as i want to help her, i also want to be with her again, to feel what i felt waking up every morning, being able to feel like im worth something and not just a mindless automate doing the same thing everyday, i got to feel loved, i want to feel loved again

google it, and look at the image results

I fucking hate having the emotional intelligence of a teenager, at 23 i feel nothing in life is worth living for, yet haven't gone through with killing myself.
The crippling feeling of waking up for another senseless day at work, worst thing is I have no right to complain, my life as a whole isn't that bad, job is good, don't really have any hard addictions, family is cool I guess.
For some reason, even though I had my fair share of female partners, i don't find any interest in them anymore, I even tried fucking guys just for the thrill of doing something exiting... and nope... life still shit..

One day I'll actually have the courage, and that day... everything will finally be over.

Be me, 19 years old, live in the netherlands, my mom got diagnosed with pancreas cancer, work full time to sustain her, myself and our house, gf who lives in hamburg got pregnant and had a miscarriage 2 days ago, my mom is trying to drive me my gf apart so now i'm developing a hate towards my mom.
Don't know wether to stay in the netherlands and wait my mom's death out or to move to Hamburg

Help pls

Sorry user, I was replying to someone else and I skipped you over.

This guy's advice is pretty solid.
Go up to her and tell her she's pretty and you quite like her, and that if she weren't taken you would definitely take her out. Do it smiling and casual, act like it's no big deal even if you're sweating bullets, and keep the encounter brief.

Then walk away. You're now free. You can find someone else, or you can just take care of yourself and not worry about women for a while. Maybe she and her boyfriend will break up someday, who knows? If they do, she'll remember that guy (you) who is into her but not in a desperate or creepy way.

Any pets?

That's weird

Feels threads are like brief glimpses into humanity on Sup Forums

>checked
best thing to do is just tell her man, trust me, tell her how you feel and if she says no which i hate to say and is even harder to hear is but its more than likely to happen at least if she breaks up with them she knows you're there if you need her

Couple hours ago my wife told me she wants to separate

Not him, but I long for the day when I'll move out and live far away and secluded with a pet or two. Humans are incapable of bringing me happiness (quite the opposite, in fact). I love animals.

May I ask why?

I hit her up on facebook a few weeks ago.
>>her: don't want problems
>>me:there won't be any
>>her: don't want to come between you and your baby momma
>>me: you won't.
>>conversation: we talk about her abusive ex and how she needed me and I needed her
>>hit her up..no response
>>me:can I vent? Her: go ahead
>>I vent
>>no reply
>>hit up 2 more times,she sees but no reply
>>fuck it
>>ask for her number or Snapchat
>>waiting for reply
I want her back in my life. I drank half a bottle because she read but didn't reply. Fuck.

It's entirely possible that you're dealing with a simple chemical imbalance in your brain. Some people are fucking miserable for basically no reason because their brains simply don't produce the chemicals which make them feel good about doing fun things. If that's all it is, then talk to a doctor about getting some antidepressants and it'll be a surprisingly easy fix.

Otherwise, you can approach your shit job in two ways to make it feel like you're doing something worthwhile:

>that it's a temporary thing while you acquire the skills necessary for a cushier/better paying job
This would be a lot of work in the short-term, but would pay off in the long term. Fuck going to school to do "what you love": the reason why I'm studying computer science is because I'm done doing stupid drone work and getting paid fuck all for it.

>that it's how you pay the bills while you do things you love
This would require you to continually try new things until you find something which you enjoy enough to pursue. I'm not talking about short-term pleasures like vidya or anime, but things which require practice and pay off with self-satisfaction. Things like art, music, athletics, etc; pleasurable activities which help you non only enjoy your life but also lead to self-actualization.

People don't understand why I "argue" a lot. I'm not trying to be an asshole I just want to find out why people believe what they do. I've basically alienated everyone in my life

I hear voices in my head. They're internal voices, part of my mind. My therapist wants me to take meds and for a while I thought It would be a good idea but now I'm not so sure.

checked

Nope, I've been living alone for about a year, i do get company from a cat from the upper floor.

I didn't really wanted to talk to a doc, but if it's that simple, I'll give it a shot, not like I've got much to lose.

Thanks...

I just graduated from high school. My mom is struggling to keep the lights on. I keep trying to apply to places to help her out but nobody is accepting. Now I seriously have to consider dealing drugs just to help my mom out which she'll no doubt get mad at me for even though I'm doing it for her in the first place.

Ever had a pet? A brother or sister? It helps to have something to connect with, take care of

She's important to you, but it sounds like you're growing dependent on her. What you really need is to be able to stand on your own, user. You do NOT need her to be happy and she does NOT need you.

If you allow your happiness and wellbeing to be dependent on another person, you're setting yourself up for disaster if they can't be there at all times.

Take my gf, for instance: I love her, I care about her, we help one another with our problems. She is incredibly important to me. But if she left me today, I would still be able to support myself mentally and emotionally. I'd be sad, even devastated for a short while, but ultimately I'd be okay because my self-worth isn't dependent on her.

Does that make sense? It can be a fine line to walk, at times. But if she doesn't reply to you, you'll need to find a way to move on.

DONT do anything that could get in trouble with the law in a financially depressive situation
i hear this alot, but no matter how hard it is to find, there is ALWAYS a job available, even if it isnt a job you dont like, if you really need money, a job is a job you just need to get a head start

People's minds work in differing ways. Voices in your head is not necessarily bad, it MIGHT even be good if that's the way you think and feel best.

Ask yourself; is your life better or worse with the inclusion of these voices? If they're making your life worse then DEFINITELY get rid of them. But if they aren't... Why fix something that's working fine?

If you're still here after one hour user:

I agree with in that you need to be more stable and to some level put yourself frist. You cannot build a new life on top of shitty foundation. It's not attracctive to anyone either. Only so few people are into being an overly motherly/fatherly partner, and chances are you won't feel equal to them even if you get with one. Being able to feel equal to someone you basically plan to spend the rest of your life with is very important.

Now, I'm more traditional than other user, and for me "once a cheater always a cheater" is policy. Fuck that bitch. For you, the best course of action, as shallow as it may sound would be to use this broken as fuck relationship to build yourself up to confident-ish stature, and ditch her as soon as someone better comes your way, or you feel like you've had enough of her shit. Of which you sould take none of, basically. Part of being equal to her is having your own ideas and standards to keep, even if they're stupid as fuck. Being able to keep to them and uphold them even if she is throwing a shitfest over them on a weekly basis shows confidence. If they're unreasonable, then it's up to the dynamic of the relationship who bends first.

So yeah. Get yourself together and THEN find someone better. Good luck!

Just went on a trip maybe 3 weeks ago to a nearby Indian casino for our 1st wedding anniversary... Pretty much as soon as we came back she started inviting her 2 friends over and spending all night in the backyard smoking pot and listening to music, nbd... She hadn't had much of a life outside of me since we got together so i was happy she was branching out... Then she started hanging out with them every night and staying out back so late I'd fall asleep, and i was barely seeing her... I knew her depression had been flaring up so i didn't say anything... She seemed happier... Then she started going to their house all night, coming home earlyish at first, then later and later... One night she said she was heading out and i told her i was getting lonely and sad she was gone so much... She said she was sorry, and she'd try to be around more... That morning i wake up and she's not here... I call her and she doesn't answer... I message her friends, no answer... The guy who's house she said she was going to said she was never there... She texts me an hour later and said she feel asleep and i told her we need to talk... That night i ask her what's going on and she says she's sorry, but she needs this time with her friends, she's doing what she can to not be depressed... I tell her i can't keep worrying about her, i can't spend every night alone, i need her... We fight all night and divorce comes up... A month ago she was talking about how we can get through anything, but now shethinks everything's changed and she feels differently now (cont)

Hi, I know I won't get the answers I'm looking for, but I'm as scared as humanly possible Sup Forums.
My life is essentially over, and I thought suicide would bring me peace but it turns out the truth is worse than anybody could possibly believe.

These are definitely stressful times for me. Becoming a dealer is my last resort, I'm still keeping an eye out. It's just it's looking like a bigger possibility the more time passes.

Met a girl one month ago that have shown interest in me by approaching me first and talking to me, she gave me her number and we went out. After that she stopped replying to my messages and blocked me. I asked why and she said I'm too negative and I have bad opinions.

Why is that

If you get busted you can't do anyone any good though. You'd be fucking your mom even worse

If you're applying for fast food jobs and other similar occupations and getting turned down, there's probably something wrong with your resume. Google some ways to improve on it. Otherwise, hang in there and keep rolling those dice. Eventually you'll land SOMETHING, even if it's a terrible gig.

Dealing drugs is probably too risky in the long-term, and only worthwhile if you need some money to get off your feet and find a legal way to sustain yourself (like buying a car so you can drive for Uber, for example).

Fuck. I feel like I need her because we there for each other...she was there for everything. It shouldn't have ended the way it did. I just wish she knew how much we really need each other. And why would she say she missed me? And your example is perfect but I think I should marry her...it sounds stupid but me and her talking was clicked. Fuck

Plus yourself

Nevermind

Same here man...

Humans are extremely resilient. Our society washes away sins of those who attempt to absolve the, if your life is in danger contact police. However, you can survive anything else. Don't be afraid. There may be hardships, but you can get through it. People have gotten through worse. And suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Do not give up hope. Do on despair. You will be okay

I actually tried sorting it out with work. They forced me to resign.

I don't have a job anymore because my spine is twisted to the right. I told them that but they insisted for me to remain working, I had to lift up to 45kg.

That's impossible, so i had to resign and i've had an emotional breakdown and become agoraphobic.

Blue collar work is all I know how to do.

Actually yes, up until a year ago, i was living with my family(Mom, Father, Sis and cat).
Can't say I'm that attached to them, since I always spent most of the time in my room.
I do visit them quite often though.

Tell her that if she would be nice enough to try and change you, you would try your best too. Then fucking do so with no maymay irony. Keep your fucking powerlevel hidden man.

You guys are right. I just hope I'm able to land a job soon, I NEED this!

Is she manic depressive? She might need medication. Also, couldn't she just want to temporarily separate, see how it goes? Don't rush into anything. Marriage counseling saved me, my wife and I were happy until the end after that.

I lost all my friends a few days ago.

My mum says "don't worry happened to me like 5 times"

Granny says "fuck those cunts anyway, starting that at that age, etc"

I need some Tea.

Qt 3.14 nip gf just broke up with me last week

And I just started a class in Japanese in college. She wasn't supposed to help tutor me

user, if you think she's worth fighting for then you need to fight that fight. Keep going after her if you think she's the one for you.

Just always, always, always remember that she is not your only option. Always remember that if you try your best and still fail, that life will still go on.

I feel so alone and bored all the time

>be me
>finally meet a girl I like
>we hang out,smoke weed and play the vidya
fast forward a month
>me and my old "friend" we'll call him hitler
>all three of us drink beer
>I pass out
>I wake up to Hitler balls deep in my crush
>all I can do is furiously masturbate and watch as Hitler destroys her pussy like Anne Frank.
>to this day I still think hitler did nothing wrong
>mfw

We resign to the fact that divorce is an option but we're gonna with on things... She goes out again for her friends 21st, comes home around 11 am instead of calling me for a ride like i asked her to do... We both have horrible days at work, and she tells her mom about our fight, so she's freaking out... The next day her mom wants to talk to us to help us through our shit... It's actually a good convo and the only thing separating us from a good solid marriage is the fact that she doesn't know if she'll still feel the same tomorrow/next year/ect... Everything's ok for a couple days even though she's still going out every night, not telling me where she is, spending 0 time with me... I'm a mess, but want her to figure out what she wants... Today i scrounge what little money i have left after our vacation/end of month bills/giving her money each night for her food and smokes and stuff... We have a nice lunch at our favorite spot, i go with her to her doctors appointment, and we hang out with her family before i go to work... When i get home she wants tob talk... She loves me, she wants ti be with me, but it's too hard... She's not ready to be a wife, she doesn't want to hurt me by what she doing but shecan't stop... I knew i was coming guys... I didn't shed a tear, i understand and i don't want to be with someone who doesn't know if it's gonna work, in many aspects both our lives will be better without each other... But now I'm dying

Listen to your mum and grandma, user. Losing your friends sucks, but don't take it as an indictment of your worth.

Learn from any mistakes you may or may not have made and move on. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing with your life and you'll find more friends some day. It isn't the end of the world.

Yeah that's true, thanks man.

She might, but the issue here is she either can't or doesn't want to work things out

Try a pet you want. Really think about it and try to get excited about it

The commitment was too much. Almost like a midlife crisis. I still believe that you guys could just take some time apart, to let the heart grow fonder. Couldn't hurt right? It might give hope instead of killing it right away.

This life turned out nothing like I had planned

I think I'm a dragon help. Wheeeee

100% right... But... How would i ever know that she won't feel this way again in a year, 10 years, whatever? When i got married i knew i would never doubt her or our relationship ever... I still don't doubt my feelings for her even after this... But she can, which means she's capable of it, which means she could again

And honestly, i even want a divorce now... Even if i still want to be with her, legally splitting ties has to be the right call

There are people in the world who have worse disabilities than you, but still live happy productive lives.

Take heart, user! You'll find a new job. Maybe it'll be a terrible one, but if you continually strive towards living as well as you did before you'll figure it out someday. It may take years, but you can always enroll in a trade school after work and get the skills you need. You will find a way. I believe in you.

You said you would give me advice. My life's a lie!!

I think I love differently to other people. I see people as a summation of little parts and I take whatever little unseen parts of them they can give and thus my love is born. If they want to see my unseen pieces, I want them to ask for it and that's how I love.

This girl I've been seeing has been making me feel like I'm a heartless, emotionless stone who just cannot love. She fell in love with this person and she talks about how she would give up her life for him and how despite all the shitty things he did, she would forgive him and she would still want to be with him. I don't think I can ever love like that. Is there something wrong with me Sup Forums?

WHY CAN'T I BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My problem is that I'm very logical, but i have very strong spurts of massive emotion... I know I'm gonna be okay, i know splitting up is the right thing to do, but every once in a while I'm going t sob uncontrollably and freak out

she doesn't love him, she's fucking stupid

Sorry to interrupt the conversation, but I really need help with this.

I'm currently in junior year of highschool, never had a gf or any kind of relationship. Spent entire summer doing nothing but sitting around on my computer. School starts back up and expect nothing of it, usual honors and AP classes. Notice chick sitting across from me keeps staring at me and looking away whenever I look at her, she's in my band so I've known her for 3 years now. Think nothing of it and continue on with my day.

Next day she starts making small talk with me and I just brush it off as a normal conversation. During band class band director decides to move me to higher class. Lol k. In that band is some girl that was in my band 2 years ago that I had a crush on, cute face, blonde hair, really good at piano, and really good thighs (for further reference let's call girl #1 Jill and girl #2 Kayla)

For about 2 weeks I try to get closer to Kayla and become better friends. Sort of works but still not hanging around, just saying hi and small talk during class, but I feel if I give it more time I can grow on her. However one day Jill comes up to me and gives me her number and says that we should text each other or something. Wtf where did this come from??

Fast forward 2 days to today. School dance coming up on Friday, not homecoming or anything special but just a regular dance. While walking to my last class of the day Jill comes up to me and asks if I'm going to the dance on Friday. Tell her I'm not sure because I'm busy over the weekend but I'm thinking about it. I can tell by now she is definabtely into me and wants to ask me out to the dance.

Now is my problem, I really like Kayla and would love to be with her but Jill is also a really nice person and I would hate to hurt her feelings

What do?

Cause you reee'd

She keeps telling me she loves him and that is real love and all.
What do you think she's feeling for him?

Go with Jill
Plenty of time to chase girls like Kayla later

Thanks.

I don't know what i'll do in future, but I do know I have a wheelchair to look forward to, but you've been kind and lent me your ear