In Finland it's illegal to say anything "hateful" to tha asylum seekers. Fuck my country

In Finland it's illegal to say anything "hateful" to tha asylum seekers. Fuck my country.

"In a recent decision, the Deputy Chancellor of Justice to take a position as to when Internet bidding is no longer a fundamental right of the people of the pristine but possibly punishable hate speech, which should start a preliminary investigation"

mikael.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/217081-ala-kirjoita-tata-nettiin-turvapaikahakijoista

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtbct0yjmk0
all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-proposed-gun-ban/
janes.com/article/60389/sweden-rules-out-nato-membership
podblanc.guru/police-arrest-youtuber-over-offensive-nazi-dog-video_cfde02f0f.html
youtube.com/watch?v=40kmPtEgj98
yle.fi/uutiset/hallitus_ehdottaa_230_miljoonan_euron_lisaysta_maahanmuuttomenoihin__talvivaaran_rahoituksesta_ei_viela_paatosta/8893448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fight!

You can get arrested for having an opinion?

Lol worse than the uk

I will! Freedom of speach is important!

So your not allowed to say anything bad about these criminal warlords who are posing as rapefugees and visiting Finnish kindergartens in pic related?

ACCEPT THEM AS YOUR OWN OR DIE!

Yes. It's shameful what my country has become.

Fucking animal scum that should all be shot.

Oops I think I'm of hearings the sirens fugg it's fobba :DD.

Internet bidding? Like ebay?

Al-hashid al-shaabi Militia is an Iraqi government backed group fighting against ISIS.

If he really was part of it, he's done more to put ISIS in the dirt than any of the fat neckbeards on Sup Forums have.

this.

Wait, if you actually get jail time for 'hate-speech', does that make you a political prisoner?

>tfw you BTFO the commies 70 years ago
>tfw they still rule your country despite it

Translated in bing...
If you talk how bad or criminal asylum seekers are in internet conversations, you get rekt by Fobba.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtbct0yjmk0

That's not from a zoo, but from Helsinki just this week...

>Myös ihmisen vertaaminen eläimiin ja loisiin on kiellettyä.

>likening a human to animals and parasites is also forbidden.

fugg :DDDD

They are both still wanted by the Iraq government as criminals

Just get a gun on the deep web if your country bans them.

It will start with shutting down your opinions, and eventually move on to something bigger.

It's best to be prepared for the final fight, senpai

>That pic

Jesus Christ.

at least finland has guns, yes?

It isn't as bad aa you make it sound to be, but everyone can agree that the "ihmisryhmään kohdistuva [...]" part is Ultra vague and ultimately shit.
Who gets to define who these "groups of people" are? Niggers, yeah. Gypsies, yeah. Politicians, no. Left-handed people, no.
Completely arbitrary.

Well, that's what you get when you start trying to define 'hate-speech'.

It's just an useful way to silence dissenters, as the usage is extremely broad in its applications.

Yes, but EU is trying to ban semi auto's and others.

all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-proposed-gun-ban/

Pretty much. At least we can still slander individuals. Saying "that person.. such a parasite" is ay-okay while "those people.. such parasites" will lead to trouble.

FUCK
OH HOW I HATE THE EU
UK PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE LEAVE IT OR THIS INSANITY WILL NEVER END

Ahh these damn 'hate speech' laws everywhere. I think we have them in Norway too but I don't think they are enforced in any way though...

Yes, EU's decisions are getting wierder and worse every day.

Sounds like a job for pol with some sock puppet accounts on swedish servers, we would just need help translating our hateful sayings. Then they would waste resources trying to go after us instead of swedes. best case scenario we flood them where they waste all their time on us with none left to harm swedes.

From wikipedia:
" Norwegian courts have been restrictive in the use of the hate speech law and only few persons have been sentenced for violating the law since its implementation in 1970. A public Free Speech committee (1996-1999) recommended to abolish the hate speech law but the Norwegian Parliament instead voted to slightly strengthen it."

lol

are you gay

Well, fat fucking chance of it mattering anyway.

Police just made statements about how they're suffering because of the retiring workforce and can only focus on 'more serious crimes' in the future.

Prove it.

>Yes, but EU is trying to ban semi auto's and others.

firearms really aren't that complicated, learn some machining with strong enough steel and wala, all the guns you can muster. There's more to making ammunition from scratch but even that is doable.

didn they try banning guns in switzerland too?

are you upset at the thought of getting sjwede government wasting their time

>wala

are you a fucking muslim or something i think you mean voilà

What's sweden got to do with anything burger

wallah halt die fresse du scheiß katoffl oda isch komm mit meine brüder und mach dich messa

So Denmark is the last stand right now?

>tfw living in NRW

>no spurdo with Yilauta logo edit
don't make me do the work

It's easy to avoid "hate speech" with some creativity
Finland is the most rich language in the world

Well look at this motherfucker over here breaking the law and shit.

Where the hell are they going to get the resources to police all this shit?

Hell, theyve already said that they dont even have resources to keep these immigrants in line.

the resources will be used to prosecute who criticizes the immigrants rather than the immigrants who commit actual crime.

Also they would need to raid entire Ylilauta for this, but they know they can't watch it constantly so they won't even try

Yuo are nao being reborted to de bolis :DDDDDDDDDD

fucking fine
but do your own speech bubbles at least finfags

I routinely call them subhumans, shitskins etc. there. Where is de bolice?

What the fuck, context ?

But basically, you can say "Finland shouldn't take refugees" but then it's different case what kind of arguments you can give. Jussi Halla-aho is an example of that. It's a slippery slope and might lead to the point where you can't criticize the government. Just making things more complicated and silencing people who already aren't so good at communicating. Honesty is one of our greatest trait and at some point it was decided it's hate-speech, I'm not really worried about getting sanctions but I'm scared the future generations will turn like Swedes.

Ironically, the Finnish government trains all their men how to war (military conscription for all/most men) but they don't let them keep their guns like based Switzerland.

Stay cucked you dumb Kikos.

Haha enjoy a failing School system, increased crime and in all matters worse society. The inevitable outcome of well-coming unintegrateable third worlders.

All Muslims are shitty, it doesn't matter which side is doing the beheading. Are you fucking retarded? Trading off one extremist Muslim for the other? Fuck off.

>you're not allowed to generalize them as criminals

What if they actually do commit crime a lot more though? Is citing statistics hate speech now?

Obviously those statistics were compiled in a hateful matter.

you're overexaggerating

Hate speech is whatever they say it is. There are no rules.

FINLAND YES

How do you say shitskin in Finnish?

>likening a human to animals and parasites is also forbidden.
All you rats why aren't you at work :DDD

paskanahka?

Mutiainen.

This.

Just become a rootless cosmopolitan and try to ensure that you can isolate yourself from undesirables. The money doesn't care and the women/hippies won't ever change their minds anyway.

Our shitty politicians are trying to push a hate-speech law as well. Fuck them and fuck the jews.

Reported to the authorities.

Meanwhile in the US the justice system actually defends freedom of speech. Hate speech is allowed as long at it doesn't threaten anyone with immediate violence.

It's the cultural momentum that's pushing these laws. Even if you manage to thwart it a few times like we did with gay marriage they'll keep coming back until they succeed.

The good thing about Finland at least is that you have not joined NATO yet, and I hope it will stay that way.

Yeah I gotta say guns, plentiful ammunition, and free speech are pretty based for when you really need em

Stay strong finbros

probably wont

Paskanahka = shitskin used on somali bobbleheads and other niggers
Savunahka = smokedskin used on mudslime and poo in the loos
Yöntimo = kinda like jiggaboo used on really black niggers
Mutiainen = usually used on lighter niggers or mulattos
Mutakuono = Mudsnout used on all brown people
Neekeri = nigger
Rättipää = raghead
+ Plus hundreds of others i learned in my youth while working summers on contruction sites, finnish really rich language on racialslurs.
And fuck hate-speech bullshit when it only targets white people, somalis and rapefugees and scream white whore, kuffar etc at women on the street and that not hate-speech or harasment.

>men are pigs
>cops are Nazi pigs
>employed people are Babylonian sheep
>unemployed people are rats
So where is the line? All of these could count as hate-speech and generalizing some group of humans as animals. Or "Finns are alcoholic".

Probably won't since apparently Sweden won't either
janes.com/article/60389/sweden-rules-out-nato-membership

Few believe me when I tell them the US is the only nation on Earth with freedom of speech.

> 88 guns per 100

Want to know how I know your graphic is full of shit?

This already exists in finnish law. You are not allowed to incite hatred towards a group or anything like that, it's defined as hate speech and is illegal. More than likely brought up due to actual hatred towards immigrants.

You're both irrelevant countries headed backwards by a few centuries.

It's hard to keep you yuropoors organized when you all pull the same leftist bullshit at every opportunity and your biggest export is clash of clans.

So you get a free Infant for killing some mudslimes wich they do anyway? Kek

We can't go backward a few centuries because that would require that most Finns go back to the countryside. :)

It's either a collapse or nothing.

Deserting is pretty serious military crime

Let them arrest me, I don't give a fuck.
The amount of people they would need to arrest would, not only cut a tremendous amount of taxpayers off the workforce but also create a metric fuckload of expenses via the actual attempt to monitor, let alone police this sort of behaviour.

podblanc.guru/police-arrest-youtuber-over-offensive-nazi-dog-video_cfde02f0f.html

youtube.com/watch?v=40kmPtEgj98

Miks te vitun ääliöt levitätte täällä jotain paskapuheita ja liiottelette asioita?

yle.fi/uutiset/hallitus_ehdottaa_230_miljoonan_euron_lisaysta_maahanmuuttomenoihin__talvivaaran_rahoituksesta_ei_viela_paatosta/8893448
>government is suggesting to add 230 million euros to immigration expenses
Great, let's throw more money to asylum business, I'm sure it will pay back just like that Greece money

Hei iso mies rauhotu läppää vaa :DDD

Miten muuten pitäs saada vastauksia?

Fuck I nearly had an aneurysm sort your shit out finland

Remember our next government will be Social Democrat, since no-one will be voting for The Finns anymore.

I blame the central party, but it's not like any of it matters anymore.

please tell me that you finns are actually fucking with the rest of the world with that language...

It doesn't matter who is sitting there, they're all EU dogs

At least we have our own language.

BRUTAL

Yes

Destroyed

B R U T A L I T Y

DELETE THIS