Nobody cares about me. nobody ever cared about me. nobody will ever care about me. i basically already don't exist

nobody cares about me. nobody ever cared about me. nobody will ever care about me. i basically already don't exist.

why not kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cause D2 just launched

>nobody cares about me

Why should they? I'm not trying to make you feel worse, but depression comes out of a sense of entitlement. I used to be where you are. About a decade ago until 2011 I would come on here and be on /adv/ and look for pity and help and mostly just baww threads. But I eventually learned life isn't fair, that I am not owed anything (even the civil contracts we as a society all agree to aren't guaranteed even when we proclaim they are) and that I have to try harder to be happy and make things happen in my life.

So fuck off with your shit and if you don't want to work hard at changing the way you think about things (i recommend cognitive behavior therapy), then just do it. Suicide is for the weak and unwilled who want others to help live their life for them.

Stop shit posting every day you fucking retarded child. and kys if you like but that does not require you to make a faggot filled thread.

> faggot filled
I read that as faggot filet

ok...

You're a fucking faggot. KYS

you tell us. how should we know, we don't care about you

how do i make it painless and look like an accident.

Helium is a good choice.

What does that matter if NOBODY ever cared about you or will EVER care about you? Now you want to ruin other peoples day of seeing you die? You are a fucking faggot and you should kys.

can i have ur stuff? lol

how do i make it look like an accident
who is going to watch me die? nobody. idk i guess i want it to be painless because the whole point is being done suffering.

Don't bother us with this shit. No one cares.

Tits or GTFO

feel free to hide the thread

Then do something to make someone care? Existing in the background is only satisfying if you are content with it, if not then do something about it

we all know there is only one way out.

you better fucking live stream that shit

Skydoesminecraft lookin ass

op, read this crap
jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf