If you woke up tomorrow and you were king of your country what are the first 3 things you would do?

If you woke up tomorrow and you were king of your country what are the first 3 things you would do?

1. Stroll into the biggest town and select women for my Harem

2. Get off the dollar, Oil, Gold, World Banking systems and create own currency

3. Await my inevitable death at the hands of mossad and CIA

dude,the complexities of suddenly being king are not glorious.

Well what are the first 3 things you would do faggot?

Kill the starks

Kill myself

Get shot because my country is not monarchy

Urinate
Put on clothes
Where's my coffee?

Same as now.

round up all the cute little 12 yr old boys and have them brought to my palace

Kill the kikes
Kill the niggers
Kill the muslims

fuck,idk,man..the world's so fucked rn that it wouldn't matter who woke up king at this point..it's all a mess ,dude

>1. nuke Israel

>2. Holocaust 2.0 the rest of the filthy jew rats

>3. celebrate with the rest of the world that the jew menace is eradicated from existence, finally allowing an eternal world peace*

*I may have to repeat steps 1-3 with the dirty sand niggers

>get unbelievably high
>start ww3 just by existing
>resign

1: Boot out the fucking muslims. I'll keep the niggers, I like them.

2: Get someone on improving the healthcare system.

3: Build myself a goddamn cabin mansion out in the country. With a recording studio, one room that's just a huge ball pit, and 17 dogs.

I would implement a mix of direct democracy and representative democracy. You can pick a party to vote for you, or you can vote by yourself.

But before that I would kick out all the recent unemployed immigrants

Disassemble the feudal order in favor of a liberal democracy because feudalism is bullshit and they would probably cut my fucking head off anyway.

>17 dogs
you a cook?

As king, I would hire a team of highly trained cooks to feed me and my 17 dogs.

Throw out the niggers. Throw out the spics. Have a coke.

1) Convince China to zerg rush north korea
2) Start a new political movement in the new peaceful world
3) Make a contract with Japan to become more or less my own personal R&D department.

Nice try Tyrone..

Put an immediate and violent end to DACA
Turn the middle east into glass
Turn north korea into oriental glass

First, I'd decide whether or not to join Morgan Everett and Stanton Dowd in a renaissance of the Illuminati. Next, I'd decide whether it's better to merge with Helios to better control the altruistic aspects of total rule. Lastly, I'd consider the destruction of all tools necessary for those of lesser hearts to obtain that rule for themselves, leaving the people with nowhere to run.

Maximum Wigger

All women are now objects and have as many rights as the men using them give them.

Niggers have to have a certain GPA/clean background in order to receive shit like food stamps. Otherwise they are not worth investing in and will be considered 3/5 a human being.

I receive $20,000 a month for the entire remainder of my life. If I die then it goes to my heir. If no heir then it goes to the next immediate family member. Continues on until my family line is destroyed.

>Play King Nothing
>Hit Replay
>Repeat

terrible song, i still like this answer.
>and am singing it cause metallica is cool!

Masturbate.

I'd draw and quarter her.

Pic related