What's your favorite episode of the x files?

What's your favorite episode of the x files?

the epsidoe wer a jumbo jet was remote controlled and was goin to be rammed into the twin towers. a week b4 it was set to air 911 happaned and the episode nvr aired. come to think of it it was a 4 horseman episode.

The one where a whole logging crew disappears and they go into the woods with the us forest ranger, who now plays Hank Voight on Chicago pd, like 50 miles on a dirt road and the green firefly like bug swarm them and wrap them in cocoons for densification

when scully get tattoo

That was the "lone gunmen" spin off show, their characters started on the xfiles. I remember watching it when it aired tho.

Brady bunch one

that's a great one user.

ya na mate

oh yea, thx for the correction. nvr was a big fan of x file. got tired of scully always nagging moulder.

I use to love watching it whenever I could catch an episode.

This kind of reminds me of that other show that started airing around the same time block after a few years, why did Freaky Links get canceled?

for the same reason other shows get cancelled, prob was a shit show.

the very first episode where we got to see scully in her bra and panties

No, that is an X-Files episode, S1E20 Darkness Falls

They're all pretty good imho

shows don't get canceled because they're shit. there is no reason why the dresden files should of got canceled for instance

(shrugs) alright man

"The Host" scared the hell out of me as a kid

The one where Mulder and Scully has sex

Motherfucking Eugene Tooms...

The actor who portraited Tooms is even creepier today

don't know the episode but I remember the part were there were psychic twins that hated each other, they were both driving down the road on either side of mulder and he got sucked down a manhole.

Cummus

>queequeg/alligator
>circus freaks

"Must have been something I ate"

The circus freak episode was a fun episode. Some of my favorite darker episodes were the pusher episodes, Home, the one with the crazy eyed german guy that was lobotomizing womens. There's a bunch of good ones.

Jose Chung's From Outer Space
S03E20

All Souls, god that music.

how the FUCK is this thing on the left 16?

Musings of a cigarette smoking man

The episode that some thugs found a genie by unrolling a carpet and started making retarded wishes.

definitely this one.

I remember this one, had a 3 letter name, like from an arcade machine.

Kid on the right could control electricity and fucked people up with it just to be a faggot.

same

maybe it used to be a guy

This story felt too real. And insects are always scary.

i liked that christmas episode where they go to a haunted house, and they think they are ded

there was also that episode wher they thought that a woman can control weather, but actually a guy could do it who had a crush on her. or was this a twilight zone episode? anyway, it was good.

yea, he killed JB with a fukken arcade machine or some shit. .

my mom used to let me stay up an hour late sometimes to watch it with her. the good old days.

That era's Sunday lineup will never be matched again. Cops, KotH, Family Guy, Simpsons, X-Files, Sopranos and then Oz.

I like that one where Scully feels like she's put on weight over christmas and she's getting insecure, then mulder rings her up late at night and she comes round and he totally pity fucks her, that was a great one

No one gonna mention Paper Clip? ok

Hell yeah that shit was scary

The one they filmed like Cops with fear as an entity or whatever.

Checked and my mom thought that shit was real until the X-Files theme started playing.

Scared the hell out of her.

>ribisi
So Sup Forums doesn't hate Scientology anymore?