Can we have a thread that's not about genitals?

Can we have a thread that's not about genitals?
Drugs maybe?
I'm drinking sparkling wine at 9:55 in europe.
after drinking a bottle of vodka and a bottle of rum during the past three days.
I'm as high as the Jeddah Tower

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5xdsahlkRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that bud covered in oil?

whether it is or it isnt, shit looks fuckin fire

My serotonin level is above the average bump.

Talking out of my ass:
I got raped once. They put ghb or something in my wodka. Bound me up, stuck pic related in my asshole and fucked the shit out of each other in my former living room.

The second time smoking weed was the best experience of my life.
It felt like a door opened into another dimension. I fell through a fractal like tunnel into a black nothing.
When I lied in my bed later that evening I had the most intense rush while listening to duft punk.

sativa or indica?

The first time doing cocaine was very nice as well. I couldn't stop talking and smoking cigarettes.

It's from the black market. I guess it's a hybrid but I don't know for sure.

Soon ill be smoking this in a blunt

Why not crack?
It's known to be the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=C5xdsahlkRg

beautiful

Not into the euphoria

That's all that I live for. I can't make long term plans. I chase the dragon/ euphoria since

sometimes I get this fucker
Stupid dragon
kek

i have done marijuana probs around 20 times. around 5 times (2 while being drunk, effects worse without being drunk) while high i have had this weird shit where i feel like i am losing control of my body and it feels like reality is shattering. also feels like every 10 seconds my mind resets (like my mind is blank and right before 10 seconds i realize what is going on, mind blank again and so on) when this happens i just go home and try really hard to sleep and by the time i wake up i feel fine. anyone have any idea what this could be? should i be worried? haven't smoked in several months since the last time this happened

>i feel like i am losing control of my body and it feels like reality is shattering
Isn't tha the best feeling ever?
You watch yourself doing things, typing this.

probably one of the worst things i have experienced. i hate this feeling.

Sometimes when I drink and smoke weed I feel like I just woke up.
Doing drugs is weird.

The worst feeling that I ever had was during alcohol withdrawals.
It was not a dream it was a vision, so painful and sad.
I was a ghost and saw people crying. I was dead. Not a good vision. Iv'e had better ones.

ILl probably be in opiate withdrawal next week

almost autocorrected to pirate lmao

also, the first time this happened i was with a friend and he was walking me to my house and i started feeling like he was about to try and kill me. he was just telling me a story about some science shit he learnt recently and i thought he was subtlety fucking with my mind or making fun of me. then the road in front of me started moving in and outwards and for some reason i felt like running and the road was moving away from me as i was running down it

order acrylfentanyl
30$ 200 doses

Fenranyl woulsnt do shit. My doc is oxy, at least this has a decent half life

>Fentanyl wouldn't do shit
I'm a noob to opiates but this seems wrong.

users are losers

Have you not seen tron legacy?
I fight for the users!

Only users lose drugs

Sup from San Diego, California. Just got back from night fishing about to get stoned. Caught a little 10-12 pound Stingray and two small bass.
Going to be my first time eating Stingray in over 8 years. Catch them a lot but they don't look appealing but my Asian buddy insisted that it taste great fried and breaded.
Also one last beer for tonight.
cut out two big steaks from each wing.

what does xanax feel like?

Don't smoke anymore retard

i don't anymore. i have had decent highs but too many bad ones for it to be worth it. i'm just wondering why that shit happens

You need to inject fewer marijuanas next time.

Godspeed user , can't drink nomore cos I started lifting last month, I miss it alot tho.
>your weed looks dank as fuck

coke and donus time for me