How do i tell a 15 year old girl im too old and im not interested in her without making her sad

how do i tell a 15 year old girl im too old and im not interested in her without making her sad

U wot m8?

Tell her, I'll fuck you, but only in the ass

Tell her your too much of a pussy. Then send her my way

"You are 15, and im not risking prison time, a pedophilia charge, and a entry on the sex offenders registry".

Tell them that you are not interested but maybe one day in the future you will be. Give them hope. Kids are fucking retards when you jebait them.

Maybe add to that "If you still feel the same on you 18th birthday. Come over and I bang you, the second you turn 18"

we got an indian

OPEN BOB???????

"I ain't fucking going to jail for you, bitch."

ty

you probably can't.
what is the AoC wherever you live?
also do you seriously have to stick your dick in her?
how about a romantic relationship first, no need to rush shit?

or, if you're seriously just not interested, then i guess you'll have to make her sad.

You don't

i still would feel weird about a romantic relationship like i dont want other people to think im a pedo

the question is whether you like her or not. not "what would people think".
well unless you're like 40... that would be a bit pushing it.

well, considering you are in that situation in the first place, chances are, people already see you as a pedo.
On that note: How the fuck did you end up in that situation anyways?

sister's friend

how do i tell a 15 year old girl im not too old and im interested in her without making her feel weird

impregnate her and never ever talk to her again :^)

well then. ask your sister. pretty sure she can fix that.

15yo are too young for romantic relationships. They are horny teens that want sex every 2 hours and will do whatever you want as long as you by them pretty hings.

AoC in my country is 15. I was 24 at the time. Didn't care much what people think. As soon as she turned 15 I had a horny teen's mouth wrapped around my dick.

>will do whatever you want as long as you by them pretty hings.
different from 30yos how?

You don't.

Retard faggot just bone the 15yo.

30yos have already established boundaries. 15yos are still pushing those boundaries.

if 30yo tells you she is not into anal you have to work hard to convince her.
15yo? "Remember that necklace you wanted so badly? Good. Now Turn around"

tell her parents. then she'll be cross