Tell me things youve seen other people wouldnt believe

tell me things youve seen other people wouldnt believe

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holograms sent into to my brains visual cortex using Microwave weaponry.

People having lots o sex

One of the women that Assange used to beat regularly, at a party. Smiling, because she knew he was out of her life.

Niggers hard at work

kek

Worked in a prison. Watched a man die in front of me. Was of natural causes so nothing crazy.

This. Also the pain monster.

Not helping FUCK FACE

do paranormal experiences count?

i havent seen a nigger in the last 3 years.

Attack ships on fire above Mars...

Seen my dick

I saw the new Blade Runner early.

I saw Santa Clause in a hair salon once, I shit you not.

I used to see Santa every day at lunch in middle school, he lived like a block away from the school, he was always mowing his lawn, he had a long white beard and hair, rozy cheeks, he was fat, and always wore a red outfit that looked like pajamas.

Do you live on mars ?

A ghost. Straight up, and no one can tell me otherwise. But I never tell anyone, because I know at best they would humour me, but no one would ever believe it.

Damned near half the shit I know is ubelievable.

Random number generators deviate from their random patterns before some major event in their local area.

People's brains react to an emotionally charged image up to 5 seconds before they see the image.

I've seen computers crash simply because I walked into the room. And accurately predicted the computer would start working again the moment I left.

I sometimes have trouble telling the difference between the memory of something that has happened, and the memory of something that is yet to happen. I've successfully predicted airplane crashes, tsunamis, and an earthquake.

I've seen the laws of physics break right before my eyes. I've seen steel shear itself, water reverse course in mid air.

My entire family shared our home with a ghost. We named him Fred and he even saved my brother's life from a lightning bolt.

Paris Hilton getting a railed in the back of sedan at 7 in the morning before class.

Of all the terrible things I've seen in my life that reddit spacing takes the cake

I've been doing that my whole life, and I don't even have a reddit account.
Trust me, I kinda predate reddit.

I think it's the internet equivalent of manspreading.

I've seen four running through the traffic with a foosball table around midnight just to set it in the middle of the avenue to play there.

saw op's mom get probed by an alien

watched an inmate in detention eat his own feces and wash it down wish conditioner

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
This video

whilst staring at someone in the dark I seen their face form into a demon/devilish figure for like 3 seconds.

Mexicans attempting to bathe.

When I was 14, I was sleeping in my room when I heard a noise. I looked towards the corner of my closet where it meets the wall and it began to open. It was around 12am barley lit by the moon and I could see it opening about a foot then it slammed shut.

I dont tell anyone cause no one believes me. I screamed and ran and never stepped a foot in my room again.

So are you the internet equivalent of an SJW or can we move on?

Black man with a job

I've seen Emma Watson's brother's penis

I've seen my dick go inside Mc Kayla Maroney'a turd cutter

For 15 minutes I watched someone shadow box kung fu in a mall parking lot , and the cops where called . He wasn't arrested and was let go by the police . He drove a VW bug .

seems reasonable to me

On a bushwalk I got to a clearing/BBQ area. Saw a ute parked up, didn't think much of it. Noticed the drivers window down. Walked up thinking it seemed odd, something just didn't sit right.
I got about 3 steps away and realise there was a guy sitting in there. He was leaning back eyes closed and I was worried I'd just stumbled across a suicide.
Got to the door looked in and saw a girl lying on the seat sucking his cock. I stood and watched. Looked about 8. I was shocked. She noticed me and looked up. Said 'dad theres a man here.' He jumped up and freaked out. Said please please don't tell, its not what it looks.
Promised him I wouldn't say anything. But it would cost him. We did a deal, I kept my word. He didn't have a choice, I had his car rego, could easily have gone to the police.

>random
>patterns
i know theyre pseudo random algorithms, but you cant find a pattern in randomness, what are you even talking about? bait ?

What was the deal?

Can't divulge. Use your imagination.

So you stayed and watched?

Hmmm, yeah, just for a little bit.

An airship flying over a highway in Eastern Europe. Not a blimp. An airship.

A ufo in broad daylight. This was back in the day where cellphones weren't always carried around, so no proof. I still don't know what to make of it, and mostly try to not think about, as thinking about it would probably destroy the reality as I know it.

Was moving with the squad during a Field exercise with the knowledge that one kid in another platoon had the worst case of hershey squirts from the food poisoning he got from eating some dodgy fucking sushi over the weekend. We're all taking a break to take shits in the woods, and I pick out a tree to support me during my shit, and SOME FUCKING how i pick the one tree in the middle of the fucking woods this kid did his diharrea spray right next to. Shit got all over my gear and smelled like the worst shit i've ever smelled in my life. I was a walking fucking dumpster for hours with no possibility of shower for 2 days. I tried to use baby wipes to remove the stench but then I ended up smelling like foodpoisoning diharrea with a tint of baby wipe smell. Both of these things smell horrible. I wouldn't want anyone else to have to experience this.

I used to see "shadow people" when I was a kid.

Basically just shadows in a human form, seemingly self-aware.

Didn't think anything of it until my mum told me she saw them too the night I was born.

jesus

i once drove home with my dad, mom and little sis
i was driving and then out of fucking nowhere there was a girl standing on the road in the middle of the fucking road

i slammed the breaks and my family askes what the fuck is wrong with me.

i tell them there is a fucking girl on the road i turned around to my dad and then back to street and she wad gone

still remember it i even know what she looked like

also no one else saw her just me

>i slammed the breaks
>slammed the breaks
>the breaks
>breaks

the,m's the brakes I guess

yeah my bad
phone fag non native englisch speaker here

i saw a possum once

ganz genau

i saw a boob once xD

Why wouldn't anyone believe that fucktard? Did you have trouble comprehending OP's post?

Did you atleast see the finish

>xD

Was tuna fishing and saw a submarine come up less than 50 yards away. Talk about shitting bricks.

where was that?

you got me there!! :3
>newfriend detected

I thought tuna came on cans

South of Martha's Vineyard. Cape Cod MA USA

O shit

R A D I O A C T I V E T U N A

Du bist Deutsche? What did the girl look like?

I seen a double homicide and no one believes me, not even the police. Even though both of them are still missing, just because I'm a addict.

fucking stupid story, does not make sense at all you fucking liar. Just a disgusting fantasy for you and other dickhead losers

Explain

Bischen weiter südlich.

Zerrisene Jeans, weiß rotes T-shirt, schwarze Haare, schätzungsweise 1m 60

Stand einfach nur da und hat mich nur direkt angeschaut.

I was deployed to Aghanistan circa 2011, long story short i was near kandahar(Alexandria once upon a time, important footnote.) There was the old beautiful mosque, unused by the locals but ancient, extremely well built. I finally asked the interpreter one day the story. The locals thought it was cursed so they refused to enter it. The reason was that when Alexander the great ran through, he sacked the shit out of the area. So me not being a fucking goatfucker i wandered in, and it was beautiful. Idk.

Tl;dr i stood in a building alexander the great ransacked himself

I grew up in England(Nor/Swe) in the country and my mother disliked television so we didn't get to see anything much, and if anything it was simple cartoons, so I had no references for a tricorne hat, nor slavery(I was 3). But I used to tell my mother about my past life, how I was... a nigger. I was a slave, but I ran away - I was chased by men with "triangular hats" on horses and shot in my hands when caught, probably killed.

Funnily I don't care much for blacks, as all I've met have disappointed me, and statistically, as a group, they suck, wherever you look.

I wish them the best though I would never want to give them any of my cake.

There's a major sub base in New London CT so this shouldn't be too surprising.
That's pretty fucking cool though

Surprising as fuck when you're ina little boat and a fucking floating city rides up out of the water so close You can feel the spray

I worked at Australia's leading VFX company when they were shooting the Star Wars Prequels on the backlot of the Sydney Fox Studios. One morning, Natalie Portman walked over to the tinted and reflective glass on our building where she took a phone call on a cell phone. I think she was dating a celebrity at the time and if memory serves me correctly it was Hayden Christensen... who was playing her love Anakin Skywalker.

So she's talking on her phone and backed herself up against the one way glass (which was recessed) and is so distracted by her phone call that she stubs out her cigarette and then slides her hand down behind her and starts fingering her arse crack. She was really going for it too. Either she was itchy or she was horny as fuck. The thing is, there were over a dozen VFX artists clustered around the other side of that window, desperately trying to pull out their mobile phones. When one of them took a shot, the flash bounced back off the glass and washed out the image... and blinded the rest of us. Natalie reacted to the flash and pulled her finger out of her asshole before slinking back to the sound stage they were setting up. You could clearly see she was alerted by the fucking flash.

She spent about 4 minutes fingering her asshole with her hand down the back of her jeans and her body squeezed into the frame of the window thinking nobody was there. I can't remember why she though the building was empty... perhaps it was a Saturday?

She's supposed to have a Mensa certified IQ that is quite high. But the guys who worked with her said she was so dumb she was virtually retarded. They had to walk her through each scene and show how when to pick up a prop or when to turn to a camera.

I bought her coffee once and one of our VFX team got a standing ovation when he took her to a concert and spent the weekend with her. Made all the more amusing because our company had no involvement with the Star Wars prequels.

They undoubtedly picked your boat up on sonar before they surfaced.

The British Colony of Hong Kong.

Fagot

This nigga silly

That's not an American submarine.

I once triggered a Pakistani riot that killed 40 people with a single Photoshop image that I leaked to the press over there. No regrets. I feel that anyone stupid enough to riot and die from outrage needs to stop living on this planet.

Yes, this actually happened. No I'm not going into details.

Thats a lot more than 150 feet away. If you were that close the surface wave would have rolled your boat.

Ok captain Ahab

Yes

You sir are a cunt.

Cool story fag. Did you suck her dick too?

I don't think I'd be able to live with the guilt of this.

Fuck no. Watched a little but kinda freaked out. Ran off and tried wipe it from my memory.
Realised it was pretty nasty and not pleasant to see. Felt sorry for the kid. Regret I didn't do anything about it.

What image,that sounds like what happened in libya

Did it actually happen? Details?

Plasma beams crisscross the sky?

This one is actually interesting.
I was staring at a wall for like 30 minutes because I was raging at Battle Toads, then I focused extremely hard on my eyes and I noticed that there were hexagonal patterns across where I was viewing my vision. Not solid or anything, just transparent. Like a slight film across my eyes...but just barely noticeable. Beyond that, I focused even further for a few minutes and then I realized I was looking outside. It spooked me so much I only saw through the wall for about a few seconds, but then I realized I have discovered the power of x-ray vision.

I saw my sister pee her jeans once, does that count?

Look up a type 91 then suck my dick.

Look up: MrNuttz hall of fame on xhamster, then suck my dick

I was at a place called The Dump, about 30 miles south of MV and maybe 10 miles E/SE of block island.. it's well past the 3 mm boundary but but inside the 200 NM line, so if it wasn't American it had to be an ally with permission. I did get on the VHS and say "thanks for scaring the shit out of me, skipper" but I got no response.

it never happened, never been a riot with anything remotely close in pakistan

and now ofc you just say "well I lied about it being pakistan"

Was working at a Hobby Lobby when i was 16, i was in the parking lot gathering carts and heard a loud screech and i quickly turn around to see a man on a crotch rocket skid and get wedged under the bumper of a white F150. I run over and he's trapped, screaming bloody murder then fire starts and the f150 driver stumbles out and starts running away, then two little explosions happen and biker screams even louder as i look on in disbelief. By this time several people had stopped to try and help but flames were too intense.we all watched that man burn alive and i will never forget those fucking screams. I'm 30 now and that shit is still burned into my memory.